Hi guys,
So, I've had an idea that I can see bringing in huge benefits to many large companies through their apps, but I am struggling to find a way to monetize it.
Without giving away the meat and potatoes of the venture, I am currently developing a 'process' that can be used in a large niche of apps, which are already making large incomes.
I wanted to know if it is possible for me to patent just the process, and then license out software patent to companies for them to implement into their apps, and then charge a commission for the sales which it brings into the company. (This will be easy to track)
After extensive research, I have found that there is no patent established around this technology already, and I could not find evidence of any companies with a similar revenue model.
Thanks in advance!
So, I've had an idea that I can see bringing in huge benefits to many large companies through their apps, but I am struggling to find a way to monetize it.
Without giving away the meat and potatoes of the venture, I am currently developing a 'process' that can be used in a large niche of apps, which are already making large incomes.
I wanted to know if it is possible for me to patent just the process, and then license out software patent to companies for them to implement into their apps, and then charge a commission for the sales which it brings into the company. (This will be easy to track)
After extensive research, I have found that there is no patent established around this technology already, and I could not find evidence of any companies with a similar revenue model.
Thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
