The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is minimalism worth it? A journey to owning 100 items or less

Dameron

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jan 9, 2019
I`m surprised at how many people actually enjoy what is portrayed to be "Minimalism".

IMO owning few items is anything BUT minimalistic.
The common theme in the thread is: Own less, easier to travel.
Well you might own less, but you consume more, no?
What about eating?
You dont produce any food if you dont own land or at least some sort of farm plot (terrace garden?).
Everything comes to you by trucks, cars, trains, ships etc.
Is that minimal? What part of it is minimal and not consumerist?
The eggs you had for breakfast came with 20kg of CO2 and who knows what else.
Is that minimal?
Whats more minimalistic? Having land with some chicks, going outisde to get a few eggs, or having X number of people raise chickens, collect eggs, inspect eggs, deliver eggs etc.

There is nothing minimalistic in owning few items while keeping your lifestyle at max consumerism.

For me, its all about owning proper items that minimize your impact.
I think thats the true meaning of minimalism.

And no, I dont consider myself a minimalist, and NO owning 3 pairs of jeans instead of 12, doesnt make you a minimalist either.
I am kinda halfway between. Have the land, grow 40% of what we eat - including the eggs... But it is now time to reduce the inevitable collection of crap that comes with staying in any place for 30 years...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I am kinda halfway between. Have the land, grow 40% of what we eat - including the eggs... But it is now time to reduce the inevitable collection of crap that comes with staying in any place for 30 years...
IMO halfway between is the best place to be in this case.
I`m not anti having less crap, I`m anti consumption.

Owning just the bare essentials to live, increases consumption.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Since times are crazy enough I have decided to try something equally as crazy - owning 100 items or less.

Why?

- The idea of being able to pack everything in two suitcases and head wherever you want
- Being more mindful and avoiding lifestyle creep
- Owning what really matters rather than accumulating a ton of random stuff
- More time to focus on creating value for others and less detractions/stress
- Be able to quickly adjust lifestyle/location when needed to make the most of opportunities

View attachment 32994

“I remember going into Steve’s house and he had almost no furniture in it.
He just had a picture of Einstein, whom he admired greatly, and he had a Tiffany lamp and a chair and a bed.
He just didn’t believe in having lots of things around but he was incredibly careful in what he selected.”

So with this in mind I am going to start a progress thread and try document what this is actually like.
I won't be trying to push "minimalism" either way - I am genuinely curious if it feels as good as all the hype says - or if it sucks!

I will try document everything here and share any benefits/negative aspects.
Also I am going to phase into this - nothing too crazy at first but if it feels right I will keep going.

I have broken it down into a few stages:
Stage #1: clothes
Stage #2: items
Stage #3: office/work gear
Stage #4: apps, software, information, and decisions
Stage #5: living set up (apartment, bank account, travel etc)

If all goes well I should be able to pack everything into my car/get on a plane and go live wherever I want this time next year (if travel is still a thing ha!).

A quick note: This is just an experiment for me and I don't judge in any way people buying as many things as they like/living whatever way they want.
I don't care too much for minimalism as some kinda movement - I just personally enjoy having less to worry about and more freedom/mobility in my life.

My goal is NOT to be obsessed with how many items I own but rather to live in a way that maximises what I value.
There are a lot of people who take this stuff way too far. My approach will be to try it out and see how it fits.

----

I started phase one today...

From this:

View attachment 32995

To this:

View attachment 32996

I put everything else in bags and if in 30 days I feel I want to keep going I will donate them all...

View attachment 32997

This will probably be my approach for each phase - find the minimum amount of _____ type of item I want to keep and then test it for 30 days before removing.

So that is it for now. I will update as I go and let you know how things have been.

If you got any questions or want to jump in with your own thoughts please do.
Any updates on this? Are you still continuing the experiment? What have you learned from it?

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
I'm currently on an 11 month, round the world trip.

I have one backpack that weighs about 6.2kg full (~14lbs)
Plus a small backpack for laptop/camera.

It's amazing.
Two pants, three shorts, four pairs of underwear.

I can operate my business anywhere in the world, via a bag I carry on to any plane.
I like the literal fact that my worldly possessions don't weigh me down.

--
Back in the US: I was living in a ~450SF studio... and even that felt too big.

Before I left, I packed my entire life into a 20' container..
Bed, couch, instruments, clothes, couple small pieces of furniture, books.

I miss none of it, and have zero desire for more 'stuff'.

--
The most important thing to me is TIME (and the freedom to do with it as I please).
So, by not owning things - I feel very free.

I don't have to update things. I don't have to match furniture. I don't own a television, so I don't have to deal with that, or know about television shows. I don't own a car, so, I don't have to have insurance or..I don't have real estate to manage...
Less things can break and need attention, less stuff to physically manage.

It's not that minimalism is, in and of itself, virtuous to me.
It's that it allows me to do what I want, when I want, without any hesitation or worry.

There is that quote from some alternative song in the 2000s: 'the things you own, own you'

--
Now, if I achieve my goal of a private jet.... that is one item I will own happily :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Any updates on this? Are you still continuing the experiment? What have you learned from it?

Well I did end up cutting back on a lot of non essential purchases but at the same time I bought a G wagon lol.

I guess my direction now is not to own a small amount of stuff but rather the right amount of stuff (and quality) to have my lifestyle the way I want it.

I’m on my phone atm but I’ll try get a full write up later.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I don't think minimalism includes spending 6 figures on a car :rofl:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
7DD5E1BE-D436-4709-B529-DC005DD1F52F.jpeg

Not even close to six figures ha. I got a good deal on one at the start of corona for close to half what it should usually cost. I’ll hold on to it for 2/3 years and most likely break even.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
View attachment 34954

Not even close to six figures ha. I got a good deal on one at the start of corona for close to half what it should usually cost. I’ll hold on to it for 2/3 years and most likely break even.

Looks great, congratz! I wouldn't expect an intelligent, well-mannered man to step out of a G wagon though, all I can think of is Russian mafia and Bulgarian pop singers with lip fillers . Do you get more respect in traffic than before?

abcdefgh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 1, 2018
Since times are crazy enough I have decided to try something equally as crazy - owning 100 items or less.

Why?

- The idea of being able to pack everything in two suitcases and head wherever you want
- Being more mindful and avoiding lifestyle creep
- Owning what really matters rather than accumulating a ton of random stuff
- More time to focus on creating value for others and less detractions/stress
- Be able to quickly adjust lifestyle/location when needed to make the most of opportunities

View attachment 32994

“I remember going into Steve’s house and he had almost no furniture in it.
He just had a picture of Einstein, whom he admired greatly, and he had a Tiffany lamp and a chair and a bed.
He just didn’t believe in having lots of things around but he was incredibly careful in what he selected.”

So with this in mind I am going to start a progress thread and try document what this is actually like.
I won't be trying to push "minimalism" either way - I am genuinely curious if it feels as good as all the hype says - or if it sucks!

I will try document everything here and share any benefits/negative aspects.
Also I am going to phase into this - nothing too crazy at first but if it feels right I will keep going.

I have broken it down into a few stages:
Stage #1: clothes
Stage #2: items
Stage #3: office/work gear
Stage #4: apps, software, information, and decisions
Stage #5: living set up (apartment, bank account, travel etc)

If all goes well I should be able to pack everything into my car/get on a plane and go live wherever I want this time next year (if travel is still a thing ha!).

A quick note: This is just an experiment for me and I don't judge in any way people buying as many things as they like/living whatever way they want.
I don't care too much for minimalism as some kinda movement - I just personally enjoy having less to worry about and more freedom/mobility in my life.

My goal is NOT to be obsessed with how many items I own but rather to live in a way that maximises what I value.
There are a lot of people who take this stuff way too far. My approach will be to try it out and see how it fits.

----

I started phase one today...

From this:

View attachment 32995

To this:

View attachment 32996

I put everything else in bags and if in 30 days I feel I want to keep going I will donate them all...

View attachment 32997

This will probably be my approach for each phase - find the minimum amount of _____ type of item I want to keep and then test it for 30 days before removing.

So that is it for now. I will update as I go and let you know how things have been.

If you got any questions or want to jump in with your own thoughts please do.
I'm currently accepting clothing donations. Send me your shit, please.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
How's this journey coming along @Fox ?

Hey I was going to make an update post and then didn’t.

Ya quite well...

- I recently donated 60% of my clothes. All in good condition - just hardly ever wore and I thought it would be a good start.

- I also have boxed up about 60% of the other items I own > those go for sale soon. Other stuff I’ll give away for free but I couldn’t quite donate them (too niche items).

- I got two cars right now and will be selling one. I might actually buy another but I get a lot of fun out of driving so that’s fine.

So all in if this month goes well with selling things I should have about 60-70% less stuff.

I’m hoping by mid summer to have enough that I can easily pack my car and drive wherever. I’ll update again soon.

Overall it already feels great - a lot less to worry about and less choices to make each day.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey I was going to make an update post and then didn’t.

Ya quite well...

- I recently donated 60% of my clothes. All in good condition - just hardly ever wore and I thought it would be a good start.

- I also have boxed up about 60% of the other items I own > those go for sale soon. Other stuff I’ll give away for free but I couldn’t quite donate them (too niche items).

- I got two cars right now and will be selling one. I might actually buy another but I get a lot of fun out of driving so that’s fine.

So all in if this month goes well with selling things I should have about 60-70% less stuff.

I’m hoping by mid summer to have enough that I can easily pack my car and drive wherever. I’ll update again soon.

Overall it already feels great - a lot less to worry about and less choices to make each day.
I swear I only wear a handful of t-shirts. They get washed and end up at the top of the drawer and I wear them again.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I swear I only wear a handful of t-shirts. They get washed and end up at the top of the drawer and I wear them again.

My mom used to complain that I never attempted to make use of my entire wardrobe.

My strategy is to always wear the thing on top, I put 0 thought in what I'm going to wear 99% of the times.

She gave up after a while :rofl:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
100% worth it.

I still really only own a backpack, suitcase, and my (overstuffed) suit bag.

Home's rented. Car's rented.

I'll never forget @GlobalWealth turned me onto this idea of minimalism and he came to visit me and didn't quite realize how intense I get about some things.

I got this apartment and all I have was a really nice bed and a workspace. Instead of living room furniture I had mats and exercise equipment. I literally had to buy a couch for him to sleep on during his stay -- hahaha!

The only other thing I've picked up (mostly this year) is all my video and podcasting equipment.... but I'll have to figure out how to make those mobile.

SebastianSkinner

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
304%
Aug 26, 2020
UK
@Fox I've found the Konmari Method by Marie Kondo to be very useful in confronting my possessions. Basically you sort through your items by category in the order:

1.Clothes
2. Books
3. Documents
4. Kimono (miscellaneous)
5. Momentos/keepsakes

You physically hold each item and ask yourself if it 'sparks joy.' If it does, keep it, if not, donate/toss it. It may sound silly, but I like the idea that I only own things that I truly love.

I'm in the process of doing it now (half-way through), and I'm looking at my closet and thinking I could probably stand to do another round of Kondoing when I'm done!
Just on the momentos point. Last weekend I spent 2 full days scanning in every old family photo that my mum and dad had hard copy’s of... there was a ridiculous amount but know they are all digitised and I have them all on my computer and also backed up on a hard drive. If for whatever reason I want to print and frame in the future, no problem. Just food for thought!

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
I've gone minimalist before. The only thing that I owned was a car, wallet, pair of jeans, t shirt, pair of shoes and a toothbrush. Yes I slept on the ground and no I didn't use deodorant, soap or toothpaste. It wasn't too bad. But one night I got stranded on the side of the road and had no cellphone to call someone for help. Had to run 3 miles to the nearest town at midnight and find someone with a phone. As you can imagine it's hard to trust someone walking around an industrial park at midnight, so it took a while until someone let me use their phone to call a taxi. That's when reality hit me in the face and woke me up from that dream. I was planning to sell my car too. But after that night I figured I couldn't keep going.

Honestly the only people that can truly be 100% minimalist are those living in the woods like caveman or the rich that rent everything. But even then the rich might need a phone to call taxis, food delivery, and deal with his income stream. At the end of the day the only person that can be a 100% minimalist is a cave dweller.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Only just saw this thread!

I've been doing it since Jan 2013 when I got a fly in fly out job in oil and gas and would travel in my time off. Went the Tim Ferris way of having a suitcase of some things around, one with friends in Sydney (suit for the races lol), one in Perth and one in Brisbane. Now I've even got rid of that.

I think growing up with parents that were hoarders is what got me started originally. The goal though is to only be like this until I'm successful enough to own outright my own base. I'm positive I'll remain 95% uncluttered the rest of my life though.

Very interesting to see how the collection can creep and grow after 6 months.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
@Fox I've found the Konmari Method by Marie Kondo to be very useful in confronting my possessions. Basically you sort through your items by category in the order:

1.Clothes
2. Books
3. Documents
4. Kimono (miscellaneous)
5. Momentos/keepsakes

You physically hold each item and ask yourself if it 'sparks joy.' If it does, keep it, if not, donate/toss it. It may sound silly, but I like the idea that I only own things that I truly love.

I'm in the process of doing it now (half-way through), and I'm looking at my closet and thinking I could probably stand to do another round of Kondoing when I'm done!
I listened to (read) her book too. Holding each item and asking yourself the "joy" question sounds great. It sounds very spiritual -- until I tried to do it. It was a slow, painful process that requires decision after decision. It wore me out, and I hated it. I found that I would rather just ignore those full closets and messy drawers.

Then I listened to Dana White, Decluttering at the Speed of Life. Her ideas fit my life much better. Her premise is that your space is a container. You can only keep what fits into that space. You start by choosing your favorites to keep -- limited by where it is to be kept. Then, if you want, you may add "runners-up items" to the "keep-pile" until you finish filling your space. Everything else that is left must go. That works for me. It's a very down-to-earth, simple idea that doesn't tweak my heartstrings. The sorting and discarding is not a heavy emotional process.

Here's an example. Yesterday I opened the antique chest in our guest room. I haven't opened it in years. In there, I found neatly vacuumed packed, and labeled plastic bags of expensive arctic wear items -- snow pants and a couple of cold weather overalls. My first reaction was to just put those bags back into the chest without breaking the seals and opening them. They were out of the way and so carefully packed in their airless bags! So, I left the chest open and the packages of clothes on the floor while I went to bed. After sleeping on it, I took the packages to my office where my assistant and I opened them. None of those clothes fit me nor my husband. I discovered that they belonged to my parents, who both died years ago. So, I can report that as of tonight, I have found everything new homes with people who will wear them. Now I have an empty chest -- another win.

I keep reminding myself that one's surroundings are a reflection of one's inner life.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I've gone minimalist before. The only thing that I owned was a car, wallet, pair of jeans, t shirt, pair of shoes and a toothbrush. Yes I slept on the ground and no I didn't use deodorant, soap or toothpaste. It wasn't too bad. But one night I got stranded on the side of the road and had no cellphone to call someone for help. Had to run 3 miles to the nearest town at midnight and find someone with a phone. As you can imagine it's hard to trust someone walking around an industrial park at midnight, so it took a while until someone let me use their phone to call a taxi. That's when reality hit me in the face and woke me up from that dream. I was planning to sell my car too. But after that night I figured I couldn't keep going.

Honestly the only people that can truly be 100% minimalist are those living in the woods like caveman or the rich that rent everything. But even then the rich might need a phone to call taxis, food delivery, and deal with his income stream. At the end of the day the only person that can be a 100% minimalist is a cave dweller.

Ya I am not aiming for this at all.

The ideal level for me is I can do the most with what I have - not held back by having too much or too little.

Right now I am held back by having too much - I can't easily move, I get a little stressed, stuff gets lost etc.

I'll keep dropping the number of items till I feel it is too little and then aim for a balance.

thedigitalmisfit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 5, 2018
I do enjoy being more minimalist and it has helped me declutter a lot of things I kept for the sake of it. I do still have a lot of clothes but have thrown a lot out that are no use. Either they were donated or thrown out if they were old work clothes.

My wife bought me a Nomatic bag last Christmas and I love it. My aim is to fit everything or there abouts into this bag more long term. When we go on trips, I nearly bring everything I own other than clothes I leave behind.

It's quite freeing knowing I don't have a tonne of stuff for no reason other than to have it.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
This is the office set up right now. I moved out a bunch of stuff and I try keep it as empty as possible.

Next up is the files/folders etc - try just have minimal distractions on the actual computer too.

E78E9EE2-B747-42DD-A70D-180A445A01CD.jpg

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Along with reducing the amount of stuff I own I have been also trying to cut down a lot on choices/commitments/stress.

From talking a bit to @MTF I really like his approach with this also.

For the next while I am just going to be focusing on one thing (the program I run) and just making that the best I can. With a lot less going on in the world right now I have just been feeling more and more like focusing 100% on what I would most enjoy doing (and doing right) and the program was it.

A few things I have cut down/out:

- No new YouTube videos till May
- A lot less smaller tasks > hired some VAs
- No side projects - I wrapped all of these up the last few weeks
- Less having people report to me personally, I got a great biz partner and she is managing this a lot more now

With YT I feel for now I have covered most topics on the channel and I didn't want to be making new videos just to be making them. I got some ideas for down the line but I think it is good to trust what your body/mind is telling you and it just doesn't feel like the time to be making a ton of YT videos.

It has only been a day but it feels great today to wake up and just be free to focus on creating something with very few other things to keep in mind.

Quick video on this...

redshift

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Sep 4, 2018
Love the architecture + backdrop btw. Also very minimalist. Which city are you in ?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
It has only been a day but it feels great today to wake up and just be free to focus on creating something with very few other things to keep in mind.

Welcome to the lazy focused side.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Love the architecture + backdrop btw. Also very minimalist. Which city are you in ?

I live in Sopot, Poland. It has been crazy snow lately so the view is really nice atm.

Welcome to the lazy focused side.

Ha I got some funny running jokes with my gf about this...

"today was a thinking day" - aka I spent two hours in the bath playing chess on my phone. hahah.

Jokes aside it is a great year to be doing less and aiming for much higher quality in all areas.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
This is the office set up right now. I moved out a bunch of stuff and I try keep it as empty as possible.

Next up is the files/folders etc - try just have minimal distractions on the actual computer too.

View attachment 36629
nice house rob,
give us a tour on YT channel.

Marigold

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 15, 2018
Glasgow & Malaga
I used to pride myself on being able to move in a car load, and I loved motorbike trips because you were really restricted in what you could take.

My line was (still is kinda) “If in doubt, throw it out.”

That all went out the window when I got married and had kids. Now it’s more “I can move in a lorry load.”

I still like having only two pairs of jeans though!
haha YES! I was minimalist AF. Then I had kids. They have 100x more shit than I do :D

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Ha I got some funny running jokes with my gf about this...

"today was a thinking day" - aka I spent two hours in the bath playing chess on my phone. hahah.

Jokes aside it is a great year to be doing less and aiming for much higher quality in all areas.

The funniest thing is that thanks to this time off you may be actually 10x more effective than someone who's always putting out fires.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.