• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Is anyone familiar with this "Wilco De Kreji" guy?

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Xeon, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:09 AM.

1. Xeon

Xeon All Cars Kneel Before Pagani. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,595
    I'm wondering if I should be spending money on one of his software tools for FB ads, called ConnectExplore.

Basically, it lets you target interests on FB ads that your competitors have overlooked or are not aware of, thereby driving your FB ads costs down. One of his USP claim is that his company has access to the FB Ads API which his rivals don't.

Is this guy legit or just another FB guru? I'm looking into learning how to run FB ads and all the retargeting stuff. Are there any FB ad experts here? (as I understand, people like Andy Black are more of SEO guys?)

Santi Merino and RazorCut like this.
  2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $22,508
    I think it's misleading I can't see how there are 'hidden interests' that no one else is targeting. Take his fishing analogy, you might want to target trout fishing and he shows a boat out on its own with no one else fishing. However many others will be trawling 'fishing' as a general interest so picking them up anyway, just not as efficiently (as they are a subset). Also he can't have exclusive access to a Facebook API (does he actually say that?)

You could do all this analysis breakdown he shows (below) in a spreadsheet very easily (and what's with an average CPC of €8.05? That like $9 a click). So it looks like that last column is being totalled rather than averaged. Not inspiring.

2019-02-14_07-49-02.jpg

Having said all that the program is only 200 bucks and has a 30 day refund policy so you have nothing to lose trying it out. I'd be interested in how you get on with it.

Andy is actually Google Ad's not SEO.

3. Sanj Modha

Sanj Modha Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $14,070
    The app's a joke targeting noobs. It's a money-maker.

I've made millions from FB ads and I've never used an interest targeting tool before.

If you want to sell to your customers - hang out where they hang out and find the interests. It's not hard.

4. Xeon

Xeon All Cars Kneel Before Pagani. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,595
    On his sales copy page, it was written that FB somehow gave him access to the FB Ads API.
    Read the last few sentences in below image:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think I'll hold it off for now. Seems the guy is kinda shady to begin with.

@eliquid

Did you watch any video or online courses on how to run FB ads and all those funnel setups when you start?

RazorCut likes this.
  5. Sanj Modha

Rep Bank:
    $14,070
    Any tool that has FB's ads API can find the same interests. I can get my dev to create the same tool.

Dramolion, RazorCut and Xeon like this.
  6. Sanj Modha

Rep Bank:
    $14,070
    I figured it out myself after years of practise, tears and failure.

Andy Black, Xeon and RazorCut like this.
  7. Primeperiwinkle

Primeperiwinkle Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,513
    Wilco started poppin up on my fb feed like two days after I joined my first SEO group. I think he’s just the best bro guru for fb ads out there.

If you decide to check it out, please update. He seems suspiciously happy to me... waaaay too happy.

RazorCut likes this.
  8. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $22,508
    I wouldn't say he is shady, just hustling like everyone else. Also he seems to be a one man band operating from his apartment looking at the video's. Again nothing wrong with that but it makes me wonder about the business.

There are several places you can invest your money in that will give you much greater insight into Facebook advertising if you are trying to gain insight and traction. Hit me up with a PM if you want some recommendations.

Xeon likes this.
  9. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $174,940
    I’m Google Ads paid search. I can’t even spell SEO...

d7laungani, Xeon and Primeperiwinkle like this.
  10. Xeon

Rep Bank:
    $9,595
    Yup, his sales page is beautifully done. In fact, it's an absolutely brilliant case study for aspiring copywriters. Tons of testimonials too.

PM'ed.

11. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $47,470
    Not sure why my handle was in the post above.. it didnt read like I could answer a question?

Xeon likes this.
  12. Xeon

Rep Bank:
    $9,595
    No, just curious to get your opinions if you know this guy or have used his products before since you're in the PPC niche. :)

13. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $47,470
    Ah, got it.

Yeah, never heard of him or used his products.

Most of these people find something that has already been done before, or something most new people wouldn't know about and try to exploit it.

I can tell you this.

The gains are never in some "tool" or IT part of the business.

The gains are always in the strategy. And most of those gains are in the foundations.

Why do you think certain basketball players who are world class performers practice 100's+ free throws a day? Then move on to 100's+ of 3 pointers a day?

Even at your peak, you gotta keep doing the foundations and improving them.

None of these players get better because of their new shoes, the sweat bands, or the gatorade ( the tool in this Guru's offering ).

Dramolion, Andy Black and Xeon like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.