The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Instagram Marketing ($100K+ profit, 4M followers)

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

JCS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jan 1, 2017
United States
I have less than 500 followers, started December 30.

I did 2 accounts in the same day, December 30. One reached 300 now and the other is almost 400. I'm trying... Thanks for the aswners.

I could be wrong here, but a daily growth of 50 followers at a current following of 500 sounds pretty good actually, especially having only started less than a month ago! Whats your following/follower ratio? Out of curiosity

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joao PS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 16, 2016
I could be wrong here, but a daily growth of 50 followers at a current following of 500 sounds pretty good actually, especially having only started less than a month ago! Whats your following/follower ratio? Out of curiosity
Do you think? Rly? I have 366 followers and following 180 in one, almost 2:1, for example.

Oscar Toro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
May 27, 2015
I will jump on the train. I have an IG account for the business but the follows are coming pretty slow; so I will try Instagress (using likes) in order to get more followers. The content I provide is unique and it comes from the business.
My content is good & unique, I have been manually following people from my niche and they usually follow back and like my posts.

Do you guys think using a bot would affect the IG page or the branding of the business?

Joao PS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 16, 2016
Hey,
How do you guys offer your IG account to advertisers? I'm facing some troubles with this, actually I have an 60K account followers with 5-7k likes per photo, but I dont know how to sell it.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Hey,
How do you guys offer your IG account to advertisers? I'm facing some troubles with this, actually I have an 60K account followers with 5-7k likes per photo, but I dont know how to sell it.

Figure out what your target audience is. Find companies that need to target that demographic and get started on messaging these companies through DM.

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
Right now I have FollowLiker auto-posting pictures for me. Is it possible to tell it to post pictures at a specific time? I only see an option to see up the times for ALL of the automations... but not by specific ones.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Right now I have FollowLiker auto-posting pictures for me. Is it possible to tell it to post pictures at a specific time? I only see an option to see up the times for ALL of the automations... but not by specific ones.
Yes, there should be a new update on FL that allows you to post a specific photo at a specific time. It should be on the same page as when you are adding a specific photo. Try and update your software, see if that works.

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
Yes, there should be a new update on FL that allows you to post a specific photo at a specific time. It should be on the same page as when you are adding a specific photo. Try and update your software, see if that works.

But that's only with specific photos? Can you do it with a folder of pictures?

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
But that's only with specific photos? Can you do it with a folder of pictures?
You can tell your folder of photos that you want to start up the account say 10AM but it mist wait between 50 and 55 minutes before posting its first post, which means you would alwaus have it scheduled to post at 10:50 and 10:55AM.

I brlieve thats the answer you're looking for, but let me know of it's not.

TheDutch

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 30, 2016
Made an Instagram account today, got around 100 followers now, and posted 3 pictures.

Just wanted to share my first day with you guys.
Thanks for all the tips & hints, planning on using a bot after a week.

To build a stable account with a good amount of followers.

Joao PS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 16, 2016
Made an Instagram account today, got around 100 followers now, and posted 3 pictures.

Just wanted to share my first day with you guys.
Thanks for all the tips & hints, planning on using a bot after a week.

To build a stable account with a good amount of followers.
Hey bro,
Are you doing Follow2Follow or getting followers just by likes?

TheDutch

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 30, 2016
Hey bro,
Are you doing Follow2Follow or getting followers just by likes?
I'm doing it by hand right now. Liking about 30 to 40 pics each hour. Following around 300 people right now.

Posting max 3 pics a day, quality with text and max 3-4 hashtags.

I'm going to delete a-lot of following when i reach the 2.5k followers goal.

Never did anything with instagram before, so im curious how this plays out.

Already on 140 followers right now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Joao PS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 16, 2016
I'm doing it by hand right now. Liking about 30 to 40 pics each hour. Following around 300 people right now.

Posting max 3 pics a day, quality with text and max 3-4 hashtags.

I'm going to delete a-lot of following when i reach the 2.5k followers goal.

Never did anything with instagram before, so im curious how this plays out.

Already on 140 followers right now.

Growing very fast. Your niche is car? If wes, we can shoutout each other.

TheDutch

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 30, 2016
Growing very fast. Your niche is car? If wes, we can shoutout each other.
Nope, it's traveling.
Main goal will be payed shoutouts by hostels and airbnb locations later on.

Joao PS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 16, 2016
Nope, it's traveling.
Main goal will be payed shoutouts by hostels and airbnb locations later on.

Nice! good luck with your business, keep posting your advances.

I'll try to monetize my 60K followers page now...

hackthegram

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2017
california
You can manage up to 5 accounts safely without the need of a proxy. As for the verification, see if you can do it through email.

Hi,

I'm new to fast lane and new to this thread but the interest in growing my fashion niche instagram account has led me here, which i'm glad it did.

After reading this whole thread i've decided to purchase FL. You've said that you can manage up to 5 accounts safely, does that mean i won't need a proxy to manage my one account using my phone while i post content while simultaneously use the computer for using followliker on the same account?

One other question- is it safe to set follow liker to run throughout the whole day or should i set it to only run for a set amount of time daily (i.e. 10am - 7pm)

Thank you for all your help in advance.

TheDutch

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 30, 2016
Hi,

I'm new to fast lane and new to this thread but the interest in growing my fashion niche instagram account has led me here, which i'm glad it did.

After reading this whole thread i've decided to purchase FL. You've said that you can manage up to 5 accounts safely, does that mean i won't need a proxy to manage my one account using my phone while i post content while simultaneously use the computer for using followliker on the same account?

One other question- is it safe to set follow liker to run throughout the whole day or should i set it to only run for a set amount of time daily (i.e. 10am - 7pm)

Thank you for all your help in advance.

Welcome, glad you joined the Forum.
Hope you will gain the same amount of motivation as most of the members here.

Regarding the questions you've posted; answers are all in the pages in this thread.

You can however, do it without a proxy, but just make sure you're staying within the safe zones. Minimizing the ban risk and maximising your growth while staying under the radar.

Hope it helps!

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
Is anybody here using engagement groups. Did they make a noticeable difference for you?
They are supposed to get you easier in the top9s of hashtags and on the explore page so basically more exposure for organic growth.

hackthegram

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2017
california
Is anybody here using engagement groups. Did they make a noticeable difference for you?
They are supposed to get you easier in the top9s of hashtags and on the explore page so basically more exposure for organic growth.
Engagement groups are foreign to me but i'm really interested. Anyone know more about this?

Joao PS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 16, 2016
Hey guys,
I'm facing troubles to make money with my IG. I have an account with 60k followers and a good engagement (I do 5-7k likes each picture), and no one wants to pay for it. Do you have some idea what I'm doing wrong?
I think this business in Brazil is not so big yet... Still trying.

Timo985

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 14, 2017
Leeds
Hey guys,
I'm facing troubles to make money with my IG. I have an account with 60k followers and a good engagement (I do 5-7k likes each picture), and no one wants to pay for it. Do you have some idea what I'm doing wrong?
I think this business in Brazil is not so big yet... Still trying.
Hi Joao, have you looked into some affiliate marketing? Or maybe having some sponsored posts?

Babaearly

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 16, 2017
Abuja
Great thread.

Please how can i target single moms, moms, ladies etc using follow liker? my target is liking pics and not following as one of my account was banned by using the following method with even less aggressive settings. I want my followers to be single moms, moms, even men with interest in babies.. any ideas on queries i should use to target them?

Timo985

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 14, 2017
Leeds
Great thread.

Please how can i target single moms, moms, ladies etc using follow liker? my target is liking pics and not following as one of my account was banned by using the following method with even less aggressive settings. I want my followers to be single moms, moms, even men with interest in babies.. any ideas on queries i should use to target them?

Check out this video mate:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQp_JzujTBQ&t=520s

Just deselect the follow/unfollow boxes in the custom settings and focus more on the liking method. Then go into Instagram and find people running big accounts in your niche and save their account name. Then go to the scrape user settings section in FL and type in their account name and select 'users followers' in the dropdown menu.

Babaearly

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 16, 2017
Abuja
Check out this video mate:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQp_JzujTBQ&t=520s

Just deselect the follow/unfollow boxes in the custom settings and focus more on the liking method. Then go into Instagram and find people running big accounts in your niche and save their account name. Then go to the scrape user settings section in FL and type in their account name and select 'users followers' in the dropdown menu.

You nailed it! Thanks Pal

Evgeny

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 19, 2016
Very inspiring stuff! Thank you for sharing!
Someone is using virtual machines (VMware Workstation, VirtualBox) to work with accounts IG? On one computer, you can open 4-5 virtual machines, each time you start the client socks, Android emulator and followliker. On one computer can be worn 15-20 ac automatically. Only ... IP session after a while die (I work through vip72com) ((.
How do you solve this problem?

Last edited:

monerap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Dec 30, 2014
I tried this and failed. Instagram bans accounts in 2-3 days. Don't waste your money like me. I used Followliker and they have no refund option. Wasted dollars.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.