Background
I began my journey in January of 2022 as someone who had absolutely nothing.- No money
- No skills
- No college degree
From a city which can literally claim the title of "World's poorest and most underdeveloped metropolitan".
I barely saw any way out.
Out of desperation, I polished my English (both spoken and written) and copywriting skills and began, and applied for internships after internships.
Soon I landed an internship that was willing to teach along with exploiting (others were just exploiting).
They paid me about $50/month as stipend.
I was a bright chap.
I would learn and get good at everything very quickly.
So, by the end of my internship they offered me a job, $100/mo, and I said yes.
I did everything for them.
- PPTs
- Outreach
- Copywriting
- Content writing
- Emails Scraping
- Graphic Designing
- LinkedIn management
- and even handled their sales calls.
After 6 more months, I left it for obvious money reasons for a new job. This time, it was $300/mo.
Things got a little better. I was called a "creative copywriter" now.
My job was exclusively about Founder's LinkedIn management (Content, Networking, Outreach, & the entire associated funnel).
I learnt through and soon became very good at it.
They saw it and soon increased the workload.
2 accounts. I submissively accepted.
After a few months, they increased the load again.
3 accounts. Plus all their Instagram and Twitter. I hesitantly agreed.
Before they could increase things again, I...
Switched again after about 8 months for a $500/mo job.
This gig was cool.
I had a clear goal. One funnel. Channels and so on.
His goal was to attract VCs for his SaaS startup.
I did the best I could and In the next 5 months, he raised about $500k in VC funding.
But then, he didn't seem to need much of my help so...
Finally, in 2025, I decided to get completely rid of this agency exploitation and go 100% freelancing.
In the next months only, I got the BIGGEST client of my life. A massively successful corporate trainer in Dubai.
Without many flashy results to show. I requested him to take a bet on me and offered him a very generous offer.
"I will work for FREE" I said. "But for every dollar I bring through the social media funnel that I build, I'll take 20%"
He agreed and we continued.
For the first 3 months, his linkedin and instagram began getting traction.
High value leads began coming in but no real results.
Next 3 months, some sales here and there, and I didn't get anything significant.
I did little freelance projects here and there to keep up with my expenses.
Soon, the effort began compounding.
On the 8th month, my funnel brought in $6500. I got $1350.
9th month. Almost same.
10th month. Little dip but crossed $5000.
11th month was bad.
But again in the 12th month, $12,500.
I got $2700.
With his success to show. I got another cleint. This time from the US.
The corporate trainer client, told about my work to his fellow trainers.
And now I have a pool of clients who are LITERALLY waiting for me to expand my team and take on their work.
The Opportunity
Over the past 3.5 years building creator funnels on LinkedIn, here are the 2 major trends I've noticed.1. The active HNI crowd on LinkedIn, Substack, WhatsApp etc is increasing very quickly.
I'm not talking about the desperate job-seeking crowd. I'm talking about the corporates, the politicians, the CXOs, the VPs.
The new millennial CXOs are very internet-active. They aren't like their predecessors.
They don't like the cringy networking events.
They don't rely solely on the word of mouth.
What does it mean: AN UPCOMING BOOM IN B2B MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES.
LinkedIn (which is already a huge platform) is about to increase exponentially as a place where B2B marketers and buyers will come together to find their best interests.
And there's NOTHING in the competition.
2. Business Soical Platforms are getting less cringier day by day
Once the cringiest social media site ever, Linkedin has improved a lot in the last 3 years.
Same with email newsletters.
Same with B2B focused Youtube.
And same with WhatsApp.
Is everything perfect? No. But the crowd is taking sides.
AI-comments are getting bullied in the public.
Fun and witty creators are gaining hundreds of thousands of active followers.
The "Jargon" is almost gone.
The conclusion is that, the future of online B2B marketing is extremely prosperous.
The Business Opportunity
It's said that "when there's a gold rush, sell shovels".So... everybody wants to nail their B2B funnels, but how many do so successfully? Rarely any. Why?
I asked this question to myself.
[See post 2 for more details]
What's the most scarce commodity in this gold rush? Something that nobody has?
1. Network.
On Linkedin, everybody's playing a solo game.
And they hate it.
The friendships with other creators are hollow.
Everybody's trying to rip the other person off in DMs.
And you see hardly any collab or CRAZY projects as you do in the Youtube or Insta community.
And growing in any social media platform, without a solid peer network is very tough.
2. Talented Creators who understand B2B.
I don't think this point needs much explanation.
And I'm in this unique position where I can arrange both these commodities quite easily.
I have a strong network of creators pals, big accounts having 30k+ followers, and my work peers.
Plus, the nature of my work is... I have a constant flow of accounts of very successful men across the Middle East and Europe.
I can literally orchestrate them and create a creator momentum very easily.
Secondly, I'm extremely good at what B2B conscious social content. (I'm not overhyped. Very rationally speaking, my social content skills are at minimum 8.5/10)
Paving The Road Forward
Now that I have a lot of funds coming in (and yes $2400/month is a lot of money for a guy who's 100% expenses are paid by his parents) plus an inflow of more clients than I can handle, I'm transitioning to a Media Company.This month, I got a co-founder and hired an intern ( a very ambitious chap, my plan is to train him so that he can become a leader in our company).
I'm not alone anymore.
In the next post I'll write tomorrow, I'm gonna share my business plan.
I'll keep updating this thread for the coming few years and will share everything I learn along the way. (Even if I end up failing). Please don't hesitate to drop any constructive criticism, feedback, or suggestions.
And lastly, you can always DM me for any other help.
Thank you,
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
