The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Instagram Marketing ($100K+ profit, 4M followers)

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
I must be retarded. I bought followliker about 2 weeks ago and can't even generate 1 follower on any of my 3 instagram accounts so far. I've read through the thread several times as well.

Here's what I did:

Connected each account and password

Set custom settings to scrape user
Scrape user limit 40, ignore private users, ignore users with no profile photo

For query I put all the big influencers in my niches and users following.

I also tried the like method and set likes to 1900 day with 18-27 seconds daily.

Nothing! Is my software broken or am I just retarded? Herp derp.

I can't be 100% sure.
Some question's that I have are, what is your follower count at this moment?
If this account is brand new(no followers) then your social cues are not in your favor. If this is the case, try manually getting your account up and running. Post content 3 times a day, and like other people until you have about 250 - 500 followers.

Quality of photos and your niche - Is your photos of high quality? If you don't have a great set of photos that people want to see, then people will just look at your account as a spam account or just not worth following. If this is the case, try and find a VERY solid bunch of photos(9 - 12) and post them every 3-4 hours(3x a day.) Make sure you delete those photos that are not up to standard. Currently my account is at 4.6K followers. Every week I look back at all my posts and if each photo doesn't have at least 300 likes(social proof), I delete them. As my account grows larger, my cut of increases. Soon it will be 350 or 400 likes.

Targeting the correct people - Maybe the people you are targeting are not the correct type of people. Try to manually like photos from a single niche related user. Each day, record how many likes your gave(to individual people) and see how many followed back. You may notice that some accounts have followers of different interest. If that is the case, leave those account of of your FollowLiker.

Making Sure FollowLiker is actually liking photos - I am not super familiar with FollowLiker(getting it this weekend) but from videos watched, there should be a status of the amount of photos FollowLiker is actually liking. Make sure that the bot is actually doing the work you are expecting it to do.

I'm sure it could be something else, but check these first. I believe you can also contact support. If this is a new account, don't expect people to just follow just because you liked their photo. Provide them something with value, and the follows will come freely. At first my like to follow conversion was as low as 5% when I first started. I know consistently get about 40-50% of the people to follow me back(this is all manual at the moment) When I don't like a photo for a whole week, my account still gains about 20-40 followers a day. I believe this is due to my name being very relevant to my niche.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
If your pushing 40 accounts you will need proxies for every 5 though.

This is something that I definitely need to do a little research on as I have next to no knowledge on how proxies work.. If it's not a loaded question (I don't know what I don't know! :p) how would I utilize the proxies in regards to instagram accounts?

Do I just need to change the proxy after every 5 so that instagram doesn't see that my ip address is making a bunch of accounts - and then I'm in the clear once the account has been created?

Or, if I had 40 IG accounts like @JimD, do I have to have every 5 accounts "live" on a separate proxy in order for them to work with FollowLiker and not get banned?

Forgive my ignorance, I plan to do a little research on this tonight as this entire subject is pretty interesting.. But any direction would be awesome!

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
This is something that I definitely need to do a little research on as I have next to no knowledge on how proxies work.. If it's not a loaded question (I don't know what I don't know! :p) how would I utilize the proxies in regards to instagram accounts?

Do I just need to change the proxy after every 5 so that instagram doesn't see that my ip address is making a bunch of accounts - and then I'm in the clear once the account has been created?

Or, if I had 40 IG accounts like @JimD, do I have to have every 5 accounts "live" on a separate proxy in order for them to work with FollowLiker and not get banned?

Forgive my ignorance, I plan to do a little research on this tonight as this entire subject is pretty interesting.. But any direction would be awesome!

So basically in a broken down form:

1. If you start automating 5+ accounts. Then this applies.
  2. FollowLiker has a feature where you can enter proxy information.
  3. This information is gained after purchasing a proxy.
  4. You need to purchase one proxy for every additional set of 5 accounts you have.
  5. Therefore, if you had 10 accounts, you need to have two separate IP's relating to each 'set of five'.
  6. If you have 15 accounts, you would run 5 accounts on your home/VPN IP, 5 on your first proxy and the final 5 on your other proxy (Total of 2 proxies required to be purchased)
  7. *remember the more differentiation, the safer the accounts. Some people run 1 proxy to every 3 accounts to increase safety.

If you're looking in to proxies, speak with the company you're interested in and tell them your purpose.

Make sure they're clear with your proxies intentions and they they will ensure your accounts are sale (a lot of people will say sure just to get the sale).

Let me know if you need any other help.

daron

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2016
Hey guys,

Been lurking here for ages, ex-military, I started with internet marketing 4 years ago, dabbled in some things, some failed(see my first thread) and some have worked (dental marketing, affiliate marketing).

Took breaks here and there but I knew to never stop.

But in the last year I've come to learn a lot about Instagram and growing accounts.

I currently run about 40+ accounts in different niches and creating new ones daily/weekly.

I have my own personal Instagram bot and in the last year I’ve amassed over 4 million+ followers spread out over my accounts.

I also lost a lot of big accounts(200-300k) at the early-mid stages of my Instagram journey.. due to testing how much you can push daily actions on Instagram (likes, comments, follow/unfollow, proxies, etc).

There is some serious money to be made on Instagram, I’ve already crossed into the 6 figures in profit this year promoting affiliate/cpa offers.

And to be honest that’s the most money I’ve ever made in my life but I’m not stopping here, we are all here for the fastlane!

Now I want to go about creating my own brands/ecommerce/offers.

So in a way to give back to the community, I thought I would help with any Instagram related questions.

And also is anyone else in here marketing Instagram succesfully?

*Pro Tip: If you guys are not on the Snapchat band wagon yet, you guys are definitely missing out! A huge percentage of my earnings came from Snapchat this year as well! The engagement on Snapchat is amazing. A large percentage of your followers will really do what you ask them to do(more so than instagram), whether it be go to this domain or follow this person etc. Snapchat is HUGE.

daron

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2016

4. You need to purchase one proxy for every additional set of 5 accounts you have.
  5. Therefore, if you had 10 accounts, you need to have two separate IP's relating to each 'set of five'.
  6. If you have 15 accounts, you would run 5 accounts on your home/VPN IP, 5 on your first proxy and the final 5 on your other proxy (Total of 2 proxies required to be purchased)
  7. *remember the more differentiation, the safer the accounts. Some people run 1 proxy to every 3 accounts to increase safety.

If you're looking in to proxies, speak with the company you're interested in and tell them your purpose.

Make sure they're clear with your proxies intentions and they they will ensure your accounts are sale (a lot of people will say sure just to get the sale).

please please please tell me how you created 40 accounts.... IG only lets you create about 7 before they tell you that you cant create anymore from that device

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey

Thanks for the information Aaron! It's honestly a huge help and greatly valuable to this forum!

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
I was wondering if anyone was able to use FollowLiker to:

Like a persons photo who has like a specific users photo?

I have been looking through the forum and also 2 in depth guides and I was not capable of figuring this out.

Either way, just bought mine today and one of my accounts is already up and running!

EDIT:
I contacted FollowLIker and figured it out.

I don't know if you can do specifically what I wanted but you can like photos of people that follow certain people.

Scrape Users
User's Followers - "FLC:username"

Scrape Photos

Relevant - "FLC:"

Last edited:
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2016
London
First of all thank you to MJ for creating this great forum and sharing his success with everybody. Furthermore congratulation and big thank you to Jim who has shared his strategy and know-how in details.

I have read everything and Jim's contribution made me sign up to this forum. Must be annoying for him to have people, who are obviously to lazy to read this thread, asking 100 times the same questions!

Hey guys,

Been lurking here for ages, ex-military, I started with internet marketing 4 years ago, dabbled in some things, some failed(see my first thread) and some have worked (dental marketing, affiliate marketing).

Took breaks here and there but I knew to never stop.

But in the last year I've come to learn a lot about Instagram and growing accounts.

I currently run about 40+ accounts in different niches and creating new ones daily/weekly.

I have my own personal Instagram bot and in the last year I’ve amassed over 4 million+ followers spread out over my accounts.

I also lost a lot of big accounts(200-300k) at the early-mid stages of my Instagram journey.. due to testing how much you can push daily actions on Instagram (likes, comments, follow/unfollow, proxies, etc).

There is some serious money to be made on Instagram, I’ve already crossed into the 6 figures in profit this year promoting affiliate/cpa offers.

And to be honest that’s the most money I’ve ever made in my life but I’m not stopping here, we are all here for the fastlane!

Now I want to go about creating my own brands/ecommerce/offers.

So in a way to give back to the community, I thought I would help with any Instagram related questions.

And also is anyone else in here marketing Instagram succesfully?

*Pro Tip: If you guys are not on the Snapchat band wagon yet, you guys are definitely missing out! A huge percentage of my earnings came from Snapchat this year as well! The engagement on Snapchat is amazing. A large percentage of your followers will really do what you ask them to do(more so than instagram), whether it be go to this domain or follow this person etc. Snapchat is HUGE.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2016
London
I am thinking of having a fully automated deluxe bot programmed with all possible features including private proxy, automated photo/video scrapping, automated watermarks, gender and geo targeting, account searcher of leading accounts in niche with follower copying, working hour schedule (simulating natural sleep period) with random adjustable +/- sleeping period (for example +/- 45 min) 6h sleeping period from 1am till 7am (time can be scheduled), photo/video upload queue with email preview to have time to remove not suitable photos/videos, private proxy option...

Looking as well at the option to have mobile number added to account (up to 5 accounts per mobile number)

Goal should be to have multi accounts fully automated running with maximum possible follower gain but not being suspended.

Anybody interested joining the projects? Any inputs of additional features and technical specifications?

BlahBlahBlah

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 9, 2015
Ireland
Great thread, read it all in a couple of hours, took plenty of notes :) . I recently started Facebook Advertising for my E-Commerce Business and I am now adding Instagram and Twitter, and thanks to this thread I got tons of information. I have a few questions as I never really used Instagram or Twitter before:

- I see FollowLikers is available for both Instagram and Twitter. Can the exact same process described in this thread also be used for Twitter, and what are the major differences? I would need to understand whether it is worth to buy FollowLiker for both or only for Instagram, did anyone test it on Twitter?

- If I understood correct I can register up to 5 accounts with the same phone number and IP address without breaking TOS, correct? I have one website at the moment and one to come soon for which I need it, but if everything is automated I can setup a couple more for potential future ventures.

- Regarding the hashtags keywords, whenever I use a keyword should I include but the singular and plural hashtag (ie. dog/dogs) or only one will be enough and IG will be able to connect them under the same search anyway?

- What is the ideal photo size for IG? Is there a preferred format or it doesn't matter as long as quality is good?

Thank you for your help.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Great thread, read it all in a couple of hours, took plenty of notes :) . I recently started Facebook Advertising for my E-Commerce Business and I am now adding Instagram and Twitter, and thanks to this thread I got tons of information. I have a few questions as I never really used Instagram or Twitter before:

- I see FollowLikers is available for both Instagram and Twitter. Can the exact same process described in this thread also be used for Twitter, and what are the major differences? I would need to understand whether it is worth to buy FollowLiker for both or only for Instagram, did anyone test it on Twitter?

- If I understood correct I can register up to 5 accounts with the same phone number and IP address without breaking TOS, correct? I have one website at the moment and one to come soon for which I need it, but if everything is automated I can setup a couple more for potential future ventures.

- Regarding the hashtags keywords, whenever I use a keyword should I include but the singular and plural hashtag (ie. dog/dogs) or only one will be enough and IG will be able to connect them under the same search anyway?

- What is the ideal photo size for IG? Is there a preferred format or it doesn't matter as long as quality is good?

Thank you for your help.

1) N/A

2) You can register 5 accounts. I have registered more and Instagram is becoming more lenient with having lots of accounts (their new feature allows you to switch between them on the app). Some people get blocked and you will need to get a new ip/phone or pay someone / ask a friend to make the account for you.

3) Each individual hashtag is unique. Dog and dogs are completely different and will provide different results. Therefore, use them both.

4) 1200px by 1200px and Jpeg maximum quality.

BlahBlahBlah

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 9, 2015
Ireland
1) N/A

2) You can register 5 accounts. I have registered more and Instagram is becoming more lenient with having lots of accounts (their new feature allows you to switch between them on the app). Some people get blocked and you will need to get a new ip/phone or pay someone / ask a friend to make the account for you.

3) Each individual hashtag is unique. Dog and dogs are completely different and will provide different results. Therefore, use them both.

4) 1200px by 1200px and Jpeg maximum quality.

Great, thanks! Regarding #1 means that the process is not applicable to Twitter or that you never tried it on Twitter yourself?

Thanks again! :)

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Great, thanks! Regarding #1 means that the process is not applicable to Twitter or that you never tried it on Twitter yourself?

Thanks again! :)

I have never used the Twitter version of FL. However I imagine its exactly the same with Twitter specific features :)

BlahBlahBlah

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 9, 2015
Ireland
I have never used the Twitter version of FL. However I imagine its exactly the same with Twitter specific features :)

Hey Aaron, I looked at your video tutorial, VERY useful! thanks!

One question around pictures that can be used: can picture of sportsmen, celebrities, etc. be used? For example if you open a football-related page, I guess there is nothing to worry if photo for public celebrities are used without modifications?

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hey Aaron, I looked at your video tutorial, VERY useful! thanks!

One question around pictures that can be used: can picture of sportsmen, celebrities, etc. be used? For example if you open a football-related page, I guess there is nothing to worry if photo for public celebrities are used without modifications?

Yeah you should be fine uploading images as long as your not trying to damage their public image in any way. So images from games, meetings ect that are in 'nice' magazines should be fine.

BlahBlahBlah

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 9, 2015
Ireland
Yeah you should be fine uploading images as long as your not trying to damage their public image in any way. So images from games, meetings ect that are in 'nice' magazines should be fine.

Great, thanks! Will buy FollowLiker and get started tonight, won't use my business page for the start, will just create one for an idea I have for the future and test it out, don't want to make major damage until I get a bit familiar with the tool :)

BlahBlahBlah

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 9, 2015
Ireland
Would you know what the best site to view Instagram statistic showing number of followers by Country/Category is?

BlahBlahBlah

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 9, 2015
Ireland
Sorry I have a couple of more questions:

1) Where do you put the disclaimer that you don't own the pictures on your Instagram and can remove on request? In the Bio? Is the disclaimer actually valid (I just read this: http://www.blogher.com/bloggers-beware-you-can-get-sued-using-photos-your-blog-my-story ) ?
2) Can FollowLiker be installed in two separate machines?

Thank you!

Matt Nicholson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Apr 18, 2016
I just purchased followliker, just wondering if you guys would recommend me running it 24/7 or just 12 hours a day 6 days a week or what settings you all are using? If I am liking 1800 photos in 12 hours would that create a problem?

My second question is how do you log in to your accounts to reply to your messages, etc. if you have 40 accounts? Can I safely log in to all my 40 accounts on my phone? or will i be banned for that?

Also I have figured out how to get followliker to post images once every few hours, but I am wondering if there is a way to schedule a certain photo with a call to action to be uploaded once a day and deleted after a certain amount of time. Has anyone figured that out?

How do you create your accounts in the first place, do you recommend buying phone verified accounts on fiverr?

To those who are wondering about using twitter or other platforms it doesnt make sense to spread yourself so thin when you can easily expand on instagram. The OP provided with you with so much golden information you literally just need to copy him. It would make sense that your questions be on how you can copy him on what he is doing rather than asking if some other random idea will work. Why does it matter if you know you can mass 4 million followers like this?
He has already made 6 figures like this why not do likewise :)

Thank you so much OP for all your useful information.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
I just purchased followliker, just wondering if you guys would recommend me running it 24/7 or just 12 hours a day 6 days a week or what settings you all are using? If I am liking 1800 photos in 12 hours would that create a problem?

The Quick answer is, It can. It really depends on how old the account is. If you go from 100 followers with zero activity to all of a sudden liking 1800 photos a day and getting 200 followers a day, Instagram will probably think something is wrong. On the other hand, I have gone to 1700 photos liked a day with an account that I have had for about 2 months. I used 1700 likes a day for 1 week and didn't have a single problem. I feel more comfortable at around 1200 - 1400 likes a day. Try it out, see what works.

My second question is how do you log in to your accounts to reply to your messages, etc. if you have 40 accounts? Can I safely log in to all my 40 accounts on my phone? or will i be banned for that?

Defiantly do not log into 40 accounts on one phone. Almost positive you will get the ban hammer. What I am about to tell you, I have not tried but I have done some research(snooping around) and the only reason I have not done this yet is because I don't own an Android.

So apparently you can "root" your phone. This means that you can gain access into the operating system. By doing this, you can specifically target the instagram app and tell the phone to not send the IP address to Instagram. This will allow you to go onto all 40 or so accounts without instagram knowing it is from the same phone. You cannot do this with Iphones, from my understanding because OSX runs a private operating system.

To your other question, I have not figured that out yet. I don't know if FollowLiker has the option to delete photos.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012

IANAL, but obviously it isn't valid, and obviously lots and lots of people do it anyway (either out of ignorance or via the assumption that they'll fly under the radar of anyone that really cares).

It's literally like saying, "Please don't sue me for stealing your stuff and profiting from it! I promise to give it back if you track me down and ask."

Sure, you can probably get away with it, so long as you can accept the risk of getting sued at some random point in the future by the owner of every picture you have used without permission.

Derekz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 26, 2014
Anyone knows how to like a user's photo who liked a specific photo on Instagram using Followliker?

Derekz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 26, 2014
I was wondering if anyone was able to use FollowLiker to:

Like a persons photo who has like a specific users photo?

I have been looking through the forum and also 2 in depth guides and I was not capable of figuring this out.

Either way, just bought mine today and one of my accounts is already up and running!

EDIT:
I contacted FollowLIker and figured it out.

I don't know if you can do specifically what I wanted but you can like photos of people that follow certain people.

Scrape Users
User's Followers - "FLC:username"

Scrape Photos

Relevant - "FLC:"

Hi Mikkel, have you figured this out ? I recently bought followliker and I'm quite disappointed with the bot as it is not able to perform this function. Thanks in advance!

BlahBlahBlah

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 9, 2015
Ireland
Bought FollowLiker yesterday, uploaded 10 picture and if working absolutely great! Keeping very safe settings I got over 60 followers in less than 10 hours running starting from 0 :)

Bad thing though, I just got contacted by a guy claiming copyrights of a picture/artwork I posted (I googled it, didn't know he was the owner), now I have tagged him on that and added the following disclaimer to the other pictures, does it sound ok?
"Disclaimer: I am not the owner of this picture, if you would like this picture to be removed or associated with your name please contact me and I will do so."
I know legally is probably worthless, but better than nothing I guess? These are mainly artwork or pictures of celebrities. I only apply it to pictures for which I don't know the owner, if I take one from another account on Instagram then I mention the original poster.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Hi Mikkel, have you figured this out ? I recently bought followliker and I'm quite disappointed with the bot as it is not able to perform this function. Thanks in advance!

Yes it does work. I have yet to figure out how to like photos from people who have liked certain users photos, but I have found out how to like photos of people who have followed a certain person.

Check out and follow this guide, you have to log in and use your FollowLiker account to view this. Let me know if you can't access it and then I'll just copy for you. Its more helpful to view the guide tho, there are pictures to help you.

Derekz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 26, 2014
Yes it does work. I have yet to figure out how to like photos from people who have liked certain users photos, but I have found out how to like photos of people who have followed a certain person.

Check out and follow this guide, you have to log in and use your FollowLiker account to view this. Let me know if you can't access it and then I'll just copy for you. Its more helpful to view the guide tho, there are pictures to help you.

That's very nice of you to go to the extra mile in assisting me and I totally appropriate your help. I will just log into my Followliker account to read through the guide. I'm also amazed that you're able to like a user's photo that follows a specific account through Followliker. I guess I will have to learn more. I hope you can share with the Fastlane community if you're able to find a solution to the second function. I will also do the same too. Thanks!

daron

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2016
if i have had a page up for 3 months or more do you think it would be ok to follow 500-1000 ppl a day

Matt Nicholson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Apr 18, 2016
if i have had a page up for 3 months or more do you think it would be ok to follow 500-1000 ppl a day
if you read the thread he recommended not to follow but to like up to 1900 pictures a day. the issue is the unfollowing later on can get you banned.. but i am thinking of doing a small mixture of following and unfollowing with the liking as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.