- Feb 16, 2016
I wrote up some bullet points as I was making some documentation on the tips in this thread. Figured I'd share it here to help summarize some of the tips brought up.
- Add your snapchat name to your IG bio. Also mention to add your snapchat in all your captions
- Google CPA networks to find affiliate networks
- Use a bot like instagress, igerslike, and followliker or custom paid for bot to scrape for photos to post them instead of manually doing it
- To grow accounts like photo’s of followers on a large page that fits your niche, this can be done with the bot
- Whatever niche you're in you want your main keyword in the "name section" of your bio because Instagram shows the first results based on username and "name section" of an account. So for example if you were in the Car niche, you would want the make of your car page in the name section
- Another tactic is to use other popular IGers name such as Dan Bilzerian in your name section to try and steal search traffic. If your page is big enough it will fall right under him when they search his name.
- You can use the follow/unfollow method but doing more than 200 unfollows can get you banned
- You will need to find a proxy service if you open many IG accounts
- Use http://featurehub.com/shop/ if you want to promote your IG account with shoutouts
- If promoting the account work out a deal to get a set amount of followers from it, not just pay for a shout out
- Pro tip is having Snapchat takeovers. Basically a takeover is having someone famous or influential in your niche log into your account and do a "takeover" for the day and create stories for you.
- The key is to get your account big enough so it will have the drop down option of suggested users. I get tons of followers from the suggested users box. And a lot of my accounts are intertwined so they fall into each other's "suggested users".
- The easiest niches to grow are humor, quotes, and anything related to girl demographics.
- Use websites like http://www.cheezburger.com/ to scrape photos from. Every category you see in there is an Instagram page you can create.
- I scrape from other pages and internet pages (with the bot). If I don't tag the content creator on the pic then I usually put in my bio that the content is not mine, and if you would like it taken down, to DM or email me.
- Be sure to credit the photo author if possible and put a disclaimer in your bio the photos are not yours and will remove any of them at the request of the owner.
- Crowdfire is a good app for managing it if you're not using something like Followliker.
- Another technique these days is to have really big pages in your niche spam "like" a lot of your pictures instead of paying for shoutouts. Because under the activity section under "following" users see this big page that they are following liking your pictures so more than likely they will follow you since you all are into the same "niche".
- I do about 1900-2100 targeted likes a day per account with a delay of about 17-28 seconds per "like".
- A good tracking tool I use is:http://socialblade.com/instagram/just add your account in there and allow it 24 hours to scrape the data. You can also track other accounts and see how fast they are growing.
- It's all a numbers game, try to reach out to pages that are close to your follwers count as well. Most will only do sfs(shout for shout) with you only if you are close to his follower's count otherwise they will more likely ignore you or charge you.
- Post a photo once about every 4 hours
- Hashtags don’t hurt but typically help more in the beginning
- Also liking pics of users who recently liked photos on a big account in your niche may get more followers, because you know the account is recently active.
- I have a rooted android device which allows me to create unlimited accounts. There are alsoe services out there that create IG accounts for you. You do need dedicated IG proxies which I also pay for. And I have sources over seas for phone verification as well as a pv (phone verification) panel (no way around phone verifications)
Some great tips!
When you say "steal traffic from celebrities", does that go in Profile -> Name or in the Bio?
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.