• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Instagram Management: Cold Call my way to 100 clients

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Ziad, Nov 9, 2018.

1. RazorCut

RazorCut Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,108
    Well done, your interest rate is moving up nicely. It's a shame you haven't been able to close any yet.

Have you followed up any of the emails you sent out to the managers with a phone call? I'd be inclined to do that, and, if they say they are busy, tell them no problem, you're both busy people so let's book a specific time and date for a call. Then you can send them a call schedule confirmation via Google Calendar or whatever.

The follow-ups are where a CRM really comes into its own.

Andy Black likes this.
  2. Fassina

Fassina Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $122
    Is your pitch making it sound like they will get much more value than it will cost them ?

That classical, if this gets you only X client per month, it already pays for itself. And if you take the lifetime value of a client it's basically infinite returns.

If that's not in your pitch try squeezing it there, specially in the email where you can add a graph and make it obvious. Also maybe add a line in the email asking them to forward your email before talking to the boss.

If you're dealing with people that aren't necessarily tech savvy or just plain average people, they don't want statistics or data. They want benefits, communicated in a simple and easy way, i.e simple language that a 6th grader can understand.

*edit don't forget to ask for the purchase, and make it easy to buy. Take away downside, money back guarantees, cancel at any time, 1 week free trial etc..

3. mws87

mws87 talk less, listen more. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,382
    Be careful with lists. I've heard a lot of conflicting things about it.

One thing I could recommend is checking out sites like buzzfile & manta to find businesses. Both sites give you an estimate of what the company's revenue is probably like. Doing this has saved me tons of time weeding out unqualified prospects.

Roli likes this.
  4. Roli

Roli Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,718
    Great, thanks! I'll mail her to let her know I'll be calling back.

... or words to that effect.

Send an email is an objection you have to overcome.

Bekit and PureA like this.
  5. poseidn

poseidn New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Any sales?

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.