The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Goal to 100 Social Media Marketing Clients in 2019

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
Hope everyone is staying safe.

Just a quick update: most of my clients are still heavily relying on me for their Instagram management, since that is where I started about 4 years ago, and honestly, the results I get them with Instagram simply blows away their mind that they tend to lay off on other social media platforms.

I will drop by here more often but, with respect to everyone's opinion on here, Instagram is still the best social media platform business wise, regardless of niche.

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Hope everyone is staying safe.

Just a quick update: most of my clients are still heavily relying on me for their Instagram management, since that is where I started about 4 years ago, and honestly, the results I get them with Instagram simply blows away their mind that they tend to lay off on other social media platforms.

I will drop by here more often but, with respect to everyone's opinion on here, Instagram is still the best social media platform business wise, regardless of niche.
Hey man any course/resource for learning how to handle instagram marketing?
Good job on sticking with what you’re good at!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
Hey man any course/resource for learning how to handle instagram marketing?
Good job on sticking with what you’re good at!

I offer Instagram consultation that runs for a month (I guide you, tell you the A to Z of Instagram marketing). DM me if interested

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.