The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Goal to 100 Social Media Marketing Clients in 2019

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
Whatsup everyone.

I've done several threads here on Instagram management. I've been handling that social media platform for well over 4-5 years now and, although I didn't reach 6 figures I was very very close to it. Last year, I went through training for the other social media platforms and took several courses, tried and tested it out on several clients over the past few months and I have been ready to grab businesses and manage and grow all of their social media platforms. Currently managing social media for 2 clients.

My method of getting clients: Referrals from my Instagram management clients, cold calls, networking and conducting and sending out free social media audits to businesses.

So far, the best method has been the social media audit reports. They really tell businesses (even large ones, surprisingly) how bad their social media is and how they can improve.

My goal: 100 satisfied clients by December 31st, 2019. This is my full time and I dedicate every waking hour to this. So far, the 2 clients have been more than satisfied as to how well my team has managed and grown their social media. Therefore, I'm not only focused on numbers but ensuring the clients stay on through our high quality service.

I will be updating this post daily, analyzing how my day went and things I should/shouldn't have done.

Finally, thank you very much to a lot of the members on here, the books, the Gold/Notable posts. Everything here has really helped me going and there is still a long way to go!

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
Finally set up an office and hired 3 employees to start off. 2 VA and 1 copywriter.

We're halfway 2019 but I'm sure I can achieve this goal. Tons of experience, and already a couple clients from my Instagram management service are on board for social media management.

NewbieBrit

New Contributor
May 27, 2019
London
Finally set up an office and hired 3 employees to start off. 2 VA and 1 copywriter.

We're halfway 2019 but I'm sure I can achieve this goal. Tons of experience, and already a couple clients from my Instagram management service are on board for social media management.
How far along are you in reaching the goal?
I’m probably where you were 6 months ago - just setting up digital marketing agency that focuses on automating the sales funnel for SME (uk). I’ve got 1 client in my first 3 weeks. Current client acquisition for myself is referrals and about to start a lead generating ad campaign for myself.
Where are you based also?

Be great
C

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
How far along are you in reaching the goal?
I’m probably where you were 6 months ago - just setting up digital marketing agency that focuses on automating the sales funnel for SME (uk). I’ve got 1 client in my first 3 weeks. Current client acquisition for myself is referrals and about to start a lead generating ad campaign for myself.
Where are you based also?

Be great
C
Im based in the Middle East.

I just got started. I've landed 2 clients and I'm based on referrals too at the moment. How much are you charging your clients?

NewbieBrit

New Contributor
May 27, 2019
London
I don't want to hijack the thread but what services do you provide? Only sales funnel?
Hey Danczyk,
PPC, STRATEGY, SOCIAL MANAGEMENT & PAID .

We want to be know for doing 1 thing first so focusing on productising the service then will look to branch out.

How about you?

Best
C

NewbieBrit

New Contributor
May 27, 2019
London
Im based in the Middle East.

I just got started. I've landed 2 clients and I'm based on referrals too at the moment. How much are you charging your clients?
That’s great.
So rates vary but - I’m doing a flat consultancy fee of £1500 for first month then once set depending on where budget ends up it’ll be between £750-1500/m and 10% of any new business gross for first year.
How about you?
C

Danczyk

Contributor
Feb 20, 2019
Belarus
PPC, STRATEGY, SOCIAL MANAGEMENT & PAID .

We want to be know for doing 1 thing first so focusing on productising the service then will look to branch out.
That's good to focus on only one service first. Do you have experience with PPC? That's one thing I am only experimenting yet so I can't offer as a service.

I am the freelancer web dev turned SEO guy. I have some SEO success under my belt so I am confident when I offer my services.

I don't want to sound harsh but I will give some feedback about your site as this is my speciality.

You shouldn't have gone with squarespace. I become extremely sceptical when I see someone is cheap and doesn't even bother paying 60 bucks for a WP theme. And you don't even use your own pictures. Your co-founder is also co-founder for at least a dozen more companies. You have zero content on your site. I tell this because if you would contact me to work with me and then if I would check your site I would immediately block you because before you hundreds of Indians with the same pitch and similar website contacted me as well. And they work 5 times cheaper.

That's not to say you won't be successful and it's nothing personal maybe you are a PPC master but those days everybody and their cousin is an agency owner and 90% of them suck and give a bad name for those who really know and love what they do and from where I sit, your site looks like just another bland site which is made in 2 hours yesterday. Write content, explain what you do, show your case studies.

@Ziad sorry for hijacking the thread please continue.

NewbieBrit

New Contributor
May 27, 2019
London
That's good to focus on only one service first. Do you have experience with PPC? That's one thing I am only experimenting yet so I can't offer as a service.

I am the freelancer web dev turned SEO guy. I have some SEO success under my belt so I am confident when I offer my services.

I don't want to sound harsh but I will give some feedback about your site as this is my speciality.

You shouldn't have gone with squarespace. I become extremely sceptical when I see someone is cheap and doesn't even bother paying 60 bucks for a WP theme. And you don't even use your own pictures. Your co-founder is also co-founder for at least a dozen more companies. You have zero content on your site. I tell this because if you would contact me to work with me and then if I would check your site I would immediately block you because before you hundreds of Indians with the same pitch and similar website contacted me as well. And they work 5 times cheaper.

That's not to say you won't be successful and it's nothing personal maybe you are a PPC master but those days everybody and their cousin is an agency owner and 90% of them suck and give a bad name for those who really know and love what they do and from where I sit, your site looks like just another bland site which is made in 2 hours yesterday. Write content, explain what you do, show your case studies.

TOTALLY AGREE!
I in fact only built the site yesterday haha in about 2 hours and yes the pictures are stock, I’ve had Wordpress sites before and in my opinion they’re ok, nothing spectacular:
I do have a partner who is the PPC guy; he is from a top 5 agency in London. I’m more of the sales guy.

I’m also ok the ilk that out there is better than perfect....and adaptation with speed and execution will help us be successful!
That being said I’m always learning and loving adapting the to the changing landscape.

I really appreciate the feedback and the time you took to write it, I am always looking to improve.

Be great, nothing else pays ;)
Cam

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
That’s great.
So rates vary but - I’m doing a flat consultancy fee of £1500 for first month then once set depending on where budget ends up it’ll be between £750-1500/m and 10% of any new business gross for first year.
How about you?
C
I am looking to charge $3,500 which comes to about 2,750 pounds a month. Managing the entire social media, including strategy for growth as well as brand exposure across all platforms.

Watching this.
Wish me luck! :)

No problem at all. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom