The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Income & Expense Tracking - Worksheet!

Max Shapira

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
613%
Jan 15, 2019
Hi,

I'd like to share with you a powerful tool of mine which will assist you to track your income and expense effectively and stick to a budget. This excel sheet can work in every nation, you just need to adjust the currency correspondingly.

When you open the worksheet for the first time you'll notice two sheets at the bottom:
  • 2019 (the current year)
  • Account Balance - this is something you do one-time (at the beginning of each new year). You should insert the present amount of your current account balance. For instance, if the balance is positive you type merely the number, for example, "100". However, if it's vice versa and the balance is negative you should type "-100". Once you did it, you can hide that sheet at the bottom so it won't bother your eyes.
Disclaimer: You don't need to do it on the main sheet (2019). Meaning, wherever you fill a negative amount, which probably will be at the expense criteria, there's no need to type minus and the desirable number every single time. Fill your numbers in the right cells and the worksheet will do for you all the work.

Save this file as a MASTER and every year just start a new one.

Cheers,
Max Shapira

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Income & Expense Tracking.xlsx
    20.3 KB · Views: 34

Akash Acharya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 7, 2019
This is really comprehensive. But do you know what would compliment this spreadsheet? This app I found on Google play store called fyle (its pink you cant miss it). It can help you track receipts and what not. All you do is either type in the details of the receipt or snap a pic and you're good to go. You can pretty much keep track of what you spent on what specific day. Also it's free so there's that too lol. (I am not sponsoring the app nor do I have anything to do with the development team. I have personally used it for my personal expenses and I really like it. I think you guys will too.)

Olov

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 10, 2019
Cheers,
Max Shapira

I searched the forum for a good Excel template for the upcoming year - and this was exactly what I was looking for!

My Excel skills are that of a 5-year-old, so this was perfect for me. I have done a few changes to make it fit my projects, instead of my personal finances.

Big thanks for this share!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.