JollyOllyMan10
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2015
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 132%
Welcome good looking Fastlaners it's the your favorite JollollyMan10. I am starting this thread for a couple of reasons.
Reason #1: Because you guys really hold people accountable on this forum. So that will keep me on my shit.
Reason #2: The feedback and criticism everyone gives on here is so good sometimes that you guys deserve to get paid.
Reason #3: I want make some hommies here and build connections that can possible benefit you and I outside of this forum.
Reason #4: On my journey to financial freedom I am going to be posting everything I learn, and hopefully this will benefit all who follow my progress thread.
So here is what I am going to be doing on this thread: I am going to be posting my adventures to making 101k this year. So far my net worth is lower than $6,000 (so if you wanted to borrow some money, sorry I can't loan you any but I can buy you a burger on the dollar menu at McDonald's).
My Plans To Making 101k This Year: Posting Youtube videos every Wednesday and Friday (by the way feel free to cuss me out if I can't maintain this schedule). Create a successful blog and sell some sort of product later on down the line. (Also if you interested in checking out my Youtube page let me know, I could use some constructive criticism from my new fastlane hommies) And anything else I think of on this journey that will make me 101k.
That's about it my brothas talk to you soon and thank you for reading Piece & Love
Reason #1: Because you guys really hold people accountable on this forum. So that will keep me on my shit.
Reason #2: The feedback and criticism everyone gives on here is so good sometimes that you guys deserve to get paid.
Reason #3: I want make some hommies here and build connections that can possible benefit you and I outside of this forum.
Reason #4: On my journey to financial freedom I am going to be posting everything I learn, and hopefully this will benefit all who follow my progress thread.
So here is what I am going to be doing on this thread: I am going to be posting my adventures to making 101k this year. So far my net worth is lower than $6,000 (so if you wanted to borrow some money, sorry I can't loan you any but I can buy you a burger on the dollar menu at McDonald's).
My Plans To Making 101k This Year: Posting Youtube videos every Wednesday and Friday (by the way feel free to cuss me out if I can't maintain this schedule). Create a successful blog and sell some sort of product later on down the line. (Also if you interested in checking out my Youtube page let me know, I could use some constructive criticism from my new fastlane hommies) And anything else I think of on this journey that will make me 101k.
That's about it my brothas talk to you soon and thank you for reading Piece & Love
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
