What's new

I'm So Broke I Tip The Waitresses At Denny's In Coupons

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Hey JollyOllyMan,

I think your youtube channel could work. Mostly because you're a charming kid. But I would suggest some things that would make the channel more interesting to me.

I do not care only about your goals, I want to know what kind of hustles you are doing. So, your goals could be and end goal and some action goals: In January I will make 1000USD (end goal) by selling services on Craigslist (action goal). I will tell you exactly how I did this, so that you can also make 1000USD on Craigslist (value for viewers).

And of course you should teach your followers (in detail) how they can do that.

Someone replied to you that: "you are just a broke guy who wants to show people how to become a millionaire". But if you succeed in the above, you are the guy who earnt 1000 dollars on Craigslist, who wants to show everyone else how to do the same = VALUE. that is what MJ did, just in a bigger scale.

Another couple of suggestions:

I was booored... Your intro was too long, the breaks where too long, and you speak slowly. Try and make it more energetic, speak faster and more varied (have FUN), and cut away the bullshit (quantity is not quality).

Why do you have books in the background if you are not going to tell people why you have them and what they are about/ mean to you?

Use some NLP to keep the viewers; "I will tell you more about this later in the video..." or "I have got this crazy thing I want to share with you, but first I have to tell you what I learnt from..."

You can do it JollyOllyMan, I trust you, You have personality and talent and I will cuzz you if you do not succeed....

OMG stop guys. Please stop feeding him some insane idea that his youtube channel could work... HIM and every other 17 year old that wants to copy PEWDIEE PIEE to make millions playing video games are stupid and they will never ever duplicate what PEWDIE PIE did, and those other few millionaire youtubers are doing..
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

UNH tvuq hazt. Qmieti tvuq giifoph jon tuni optepi ofie vjev jot zuavaci djeppim duamf xusl... JON epf iwisz uvjis 17 zies umf vjev xepvt vu duqz QIXFOII QOII vu neli nommoupt qmezoph wofiu henit esi tvaqof epf vjiz xomm piwis iwis faqmodevi xjev QIXFOI QOI fof, epf vjuti uvjis gix nommoupeosi zuavacist esi fuoph..

Vjev't luum cav fof zua xevdj vji wofiu? mum
 
UNH tvuq hazt. Qmieti tvuq giifoph jon tuni optepi ofie vjev jot zuavaci djeppim duamf xusl... JON epf iwisz uvjis 17 zies umf vjev xepvt vu duqz QIXFOII QOII vu neli nommoupt qmezoph wofiu henit esi tvaqof epf vjiz xomm piwis iwis faqmodevi xjev QIXFOI QOI fof, epf vjuti uvjis gix nommoupeosi zuavacist esi fuoph..
UL Feowiz... epf tu xjev? Xjev ot vji xustv vjoph vjev duamf jeqqip? (O fupv lpux Qixfoi Qoi)
 
Vjev't luum cav fof zua xevdj vji wofiu? mum

zuas wofiu? pu. O xuamf piwis xevdj zuas wofiu up zuavaci apmitt zua xisi tnesv epf viedjoph ni tunivjoph, us gappz.

Epf zua esi piovjis. Vjev't puv vu tez O en demmoph zua tvaqof. Zua katv fup'v jewi epz enuapv ug lpuxmifhi vjev O fup'v jewi emsiefz, vjisigusi vji upmz sietup O xuamf xevdj zua ot gus dunod simoig - dunifz. Epf O fuacv zua jewi epzvjoph gappz vu tez... tu O xuamf ci meahjoph ev zua, us dsophi giimoph cef gus zua, epf O fup'v moli fuoph vjev.
 
zuas wofiu? pu. O xuamf piwis xevdj zuas wofiu up zuavaci apmitt zua xisi tnesv epf viedjoph ni tunivjoph, us gappz.

Epf zua esi piovjis. Vjev't puv vu tez O en demmoph zua tvaqof. Zua katv fup'v jewi epz enuapv ug lpuxmifhi vjev O fup'v jewi emsiefz, vjisigusi vji upmz sietup O xuamf xevdj zua ot gus dunod simoig - dunifz. Epf O fuacv zua jewi epzvjoph gappz vu tez... tu O xuamf ci meahjoph ev zua, us dsophi giimoph cef gus zua, epf O fup'v moli fuoph vjev.

Ximm op vjev deti zua tjuamf xevdj vji wofiu vu meahj ev ni epf dsophi vjip xi cuvj xop zua hiv tuni meahjvis epf O hiv e woix. Tu pux vjev xi jewi tivvmif vjev hu xevdj ov. Mneu
 
O meahjif ev zuas wofiu cideati zua muul moli e zuaph Kez-B
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom