D
Deleted74396
Guest
I started on A New Hope and last night I watched The Empire Strikes Back. I find it harder to suspend my disbelief with sci-fi but I'm really enjoying them actually!
A part I found funny and relatable and that made me think of FLF was when Luke is starting to use the force.
He says he can't pull the X-wing from the swamp as it's so different from moving stones, and Yoda tells him:
Then after Yoda shows how it's done and Luke says he 'doesn't believe it', I love how Yoda says 'that is why you fail.'
Perhaps I'm years too late, but the only time better than yesterday to do things is today!
I only saw lord of the rings (and loved it!) earlier this year, too
A part I found funny and relatable and that made me think of FLF was when Luke is starting to use the force.
He says he can't pull the X-wing from the swamp as it's so different from moving stones, and Yoda tells him:
Only different in your mind, you must unlearn what you have learned
Then after Yoda shows how it's done and Luke says he 'doesn't believe it', I love how Yoda says 'that is why you fail.'
Perhaps I'm years too late, but the only time better than yesterday to do things is today!
I only saw lord of the rings (and loved it!) earlier this year, too
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
