- Joined
- Aug 20, 2012
- Messages
- 658
Rep Bank
$1,205
$1,205
User Power: 74%
Heads up to everyone, I read all of your advice and I took in ALL OF IT. I won't be that little kid that has to have the last word. I'm being a bitch, I see that now.
It seems like you guys aren't fans of making $$$ off of things like google adsense, I get it, you're still not the boss cause you don't own google. My idea was to maybe turn it into an all around links website (Because lets be realistic, if you post one website, there is no expansion, which is a crippling factor. Sort of like a dealer only being able to sell one model of car and not expand onto the other models, horrible example on my part). But should I try that? More links, less websites?
And as for profit, with enough traffic, you can profit I bet. I'm just not focusing on ALL money right now, for once I'm focusing (Which I have been) on getting the people to the website and not what color my maserati would be.
you'll get there. anybody can be wealthy. just keep pushin and learn from mistakes. and don't be envious of him, be happy for him. learn from him. and be motivated by him.
you may have to try something else Tommy. I don't see income with this project.
It seems like you guys aren't fans of making $$$ off of things like google adsense, I get it, you're still not the boss cause you don't own google. My idea was to maybe turn it into an all around links website (Because lets be realistic, if you post one website, there is no expansion, which is a crippling factor. Sort of like a dealer only being able to sell one model of car and not expand onto the other models, horrible example on my part). But should I try that? More links, less websites?
And as for profit, with enough traffic, you can profit I bet. I'm just not focusing on ALL money right now, for once I'm focusing (Which I have been) on getting the people to the website and not what color my maserati would be.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

