The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC I started watching Star Wars for the first time ever...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

D

Deleted74396

I started on A New Hope and last night I watched The Empire Strikes Back. I find it harder to suspend my disbelief with sci-fi but I'm really enjoying them actually!

A part I found funny and relatable and that made me think of FLF was when Luke is starting to use the force.

He says he can't pull the X-wing from the swamp as it's so different from moving stones, and Yoda tells him:
Only different in your mind, you must unlearn what you have learned

Then after Yoda shows how it's done and Luke says he 'doesn't believe it', I love how Yoda says 'that is why you fail.'

Perhaps I'm years too late, but the only time better than yesterday to do things is today!

I only saw lord of the rings (and loved it!) earlier this year, too :p

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Raoul Duke

Badges?
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
What is "Star Wars"?

luniac

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I started on A New Hope and last night I watched The Empire Strikes Back. I find it harder to suspend my disbelief with sci-fi but I'm really enjoying them actually!

A part I found funny and relatable and that made me think of FLF was when Luke is starting to use the force.

He says he can't pull the X-wing from the swamp as it's so different from moving stones, and Yoda tells him:

Then after Yoda shows how it's done and Luke says he 'doesn't believe it', I love how Yoda says 'that is why you fail.'

Perhaps I'm years too late, but the only time better than yesterday to do things is today!

I only saw lord of the rings (and loved it!) earlier this year, too :p

u just saw the 2 best movies, its all downhill from there.

The Empire Strikes Back is one of greatest movies of all time, star wars or not.
Why u think MJDemarco has Yoda avatar lol, thats one wise little green alien.

D

Deleted74396

u just saw the 2 best movies, its all downhill from there.

The Empire Strikes Back is one of greatest movies of all time, star wars or not.
Why u think MJDemarco has Yoda avatar lol, thats one wise little green alien.

I've been catching up on great movies that I've just never watched, I figured I've seen all the new stuff on Prime Video, Netflix, and all the UK catch up channels so need to go more classic haha

Andy Black

Dad, Husband, Inbound Marketeer
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Star Wars is a great movie.

Evil knight captures beautiful princess and hides her in his impenetrable fortress.

Young apprentice with cute sidekicks sets out to rescue her with help from an old wizard and a swashbuckling mercenary.

Ending in a do or die battle between the forces of good and overwhelming evil forces.

It’s a fairytale in space. No wonder we all loved it and no wonder my own kids watched it with mouths open. (I videoed them watching the beginning where the spaceships fly overhead. What a starting scene!)

I remember seeing that when I was about 9 I think. Me and my brother came out of the cinema holding our dad’s hand. He had to walk us to the car as we both had heads back staring at the stars in the sky. Happy memories.

For the longest while I wanted to be a special effects guy when I grew up.

Tourmaline

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
ha, awesome! Yes episodes 4, 5, and 6 are truly great. 1, 2, and 3 are alright. 7, 8, and 9 are junk.

Have you seen the Matrix trilogy? Please tell me you have...

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
I might join in a couple weeks. I have so many things I have to take care of and I hate to sound...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom