The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I HAVE CURE FOR CANCER BUT I CAN'T SCALE IT!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Mritunjay

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 21, 2020
India, jharkhand
Sir, as you have mentioned in your book UNSCRIPTED about cancer analogy, i give a week thinking about my cancerous problem and i found one that is hurting me, not only me but everyone in my nation( i have studied marketmind!!) so i work on that Problem by putting my heart and soul but soon i accepted that this business is failed at one POINT i.e. completing the market Demand. Sir, i know enterprise is a way to solve problem not to TALK ABOUT IT!! I think i have 20+ positive attributes and much more competitive advantage than AMAZON AND SHOPIFY. Sir, for the sake of everyone may i ignore SCALE from CENTS and start ACTION and as soon as possible i scale it up. i am ready to learn from my faliure (very low probability as patient of cancer does not worry about or complain about taste of SYRUP and many cases they will surely wait and they must WAIT UNTIL I SCALE UP AND REDUCE THEIR WAITING TIME AND MY SALES FORCE!!!)

F*ck THIS EVENT
i say thanks to MJ DeMarco after establishing what bullshit i have written above!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Scale is great but the most important things is getting started with something profitable. If it's unscalable well, then you use the revenue from your unscalable venture to build a scalable one.

It is also very possible you don't know or can't scale it now because of other factors.

Strm was faster than me. Hah!

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I'm sure there's a way to scale it up, but first, prove there is a demand for your "cancer cure" dear.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Sir, as you have mentioned in your book UNSCRIPTED about cancer analogy, i give a week thinking about my cancerous problem and i found one that is hurting me, not only me but everyone in my nation( i have studied marketmind!!) so i work on that Problem by putting my heart and soul but soon i accepted that this business is failed at one POINT i.e. completing the market Demand. Sir, i know enterprise is a way to solve problem not to TALK ABOUT IT!! I think i have 20+ positive attributes and much more competitive advantage than AMAZON AND SHOPIFY. Sir, for the sake of everyone may i ignore SCALE from CENTS and start ACTION and as soon as possible i scale it up. i am ready to learn from my faliure (very low probability as patient of cancer does not worry about or complain about taste of SYRUP and many cases they will surely wait and they must WAIT UNTIL I SCALE UP AND REDUCE THEIR WAITING TIME AND MY SALES FORCE!!!)

F*ck THIS EVENT
i say thanks to MJ DeMarco after establishing what bullshit i have written above!!!

Worry about scaling something once it actually starts to produce income. Until then just prove that people want your shit.

Worry about all that stuff later and just get something done everyday, keep the momentum up!

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
If your basic has a strong foundation, scaling shouldn't be a problem

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Scale is a simple concept really:
  1. Sell one
  2. Figure out how to sell and fulfill a thousand "ones"
You're not selling 1,000 units, you're selling one unit 1,000 times.

Your customer doesn't care that Rob in Westchester bought one 5 days ago. Each sale is you speaking to a customer...scale is when you can speak to multiple customers at once.

Go validate the need first, collect some bucks, then grab the blowhorn.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.