The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How is your sex life during your pursuit of millions?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

qewrtyass

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 30, 2013
how is your sex life during your pursuit of millionaires?
how you manage it so that it wont interfere with your main purpose?

do you manage to handle both well?
or
did you lost yourself in your own world? keep faith for later and better comeback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Sex should be enjoyable, but you shouldn't let it own you. I am single currently, I love to have sex. But I also understand that I can't be chasing skirts and having sex all the time (unless I switch careers and aspire to be Ron Jeremy). If you are young, have fun..have plenty of sex, it is healthy. But don't let it consume you, stay focused on your path to success as well. You can have both, sex plus money lol

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I love to have sex.

So do professional athletes and that usually leads to the Sidewalk, despite the multimillion dollar contracts: Divorces. Baby mommas. Alimony. Child support. Stalkers. Extortion. Yea, sex is great but IMO, is a high-risk activity and yes, I have stories pertaining to the aforementioned.

Check the latest news for a prime example of what I just described above. (Search for the AZ Cardinals.)

Enjoy life, but please, never forget that your actions can carry consequences, some of which, can last for a lifetime.

G

GuestUser8117

Well said Mj. I remember a passage in your book where you talk about taking a woman to your home. You did the worst case consequence analysis and the most reasonable choice won. Talk about taking conscious decisions.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Here is where shit gets tricky and complicated.

If you have a one night stand you can get an STD, be accused of rape, or end up with a baby.

BTW if you are ever accused of rape, you WILL go to jail, doesn't matter if there is no evidence.

Sex is not the problem IMO as contraception is pretty reliable but still risky. But the problem is the type of person you are having sex with.

Here is the thing about relationships. When we are emotionally charged in a relationship we magnify all the positive qualities and we ignore all the negative qualities. We tell everyone how we found our "soul mate" and blah blah blah. Then 6 months down the road all of a sudden they are the worst thing that has ever happened to you.

Part of living a successful live is avoiding things that could have the potential to destroy your freedom. Your time, money and energy etc.

With sex not only will you end up with a kid but you'll be attached to your ex partner for a lifetime all sucking up your time and money.

qewrtyass

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 30, 2013
Here is where shit gets tricky and complicated.

If you have a one night stand you can get an STD, be accused of rape, or end up with a baby.

BTW if you are ever accused of rape, you WILL go to jail, doesn't matter if there is no evidence.

Sex is not the problem IMO as contraception is pretty reliable but still risky. But the problem is the type of person you are having sex with.

Here is the thing about relationships. When we are emotionally charged in a relationship we magnify all the positive qualities and we ignore all the negative qualities. We tell everyone how we found our "soul mate" and blah blah blah. Then 6 months down the road all of a sudden they are the worst thing that has ever happened to you.

Part of living a successful live is avoiding things that could have the potential to destroy your freedom. Your time, money and energy etc.

With sex not only will you end up with a kid but you'll be attached to your ex partner for a lifetime all sucking up your time and money.

nicely said. Kudos to you!
thanks.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas

I have to digress a little in this thread. Wear a condom, use protection, be smart about it.

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I have to digress a little in this thread. Wear a condom, use protection, be smart about it.

A condom is the best form of contraception.

We are all human and we all have sexual desires, if you are gonna have sex, be smart and choose wisely because learning a lesson the hard way(pun intended) is not smart and can actually ruin your life.

lookingahead

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Nov 21, 2010
Whats this sex life you speak of? I'm a single man, who spends the majority of my time raising money for my business and learning all I can, and doing papers/homework for school. I also don't have a social life..but that is because I'm an introvert. But like the others said, be careful, be safe. Find a balance and find a way so that it won't control you and keep you from what you want.

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
Well I'll be the first to jump on the Sex is GREAT bandwagon!

But like MJ and others have said, you have to be smart about it, like all things in life it requires moderation (not the sex necessarily, but the pursuit of women with the end goal in mind)

Napoleon Hill mentioned more than once that successful men are normally "highly sexed" which means an extremely high sex drive. The reason they have the ability to be successful is the fact that their sex DRIVE can be redirected towards a success or business DRIVE.

I would dare say most of the people on this forum have extremely high sex drives. This can make or break you, it's all about control. To stay true to TMF it's like having an exotic car. If you drive in one direction too fast you'll either get a ticket or get in an accident. You must control yourself the way you would control your car. Steer yourself in the way you desire to go.

I personally have a very high sex drive, during college that was my focus. (this isn't to brag) Multiple women at any given time during my long college career. Once I felt satisfied from one I would move to the next, nearly insatiable. (I wonder now where I would be if I had directed that energy towards business and success of said business). After learning to control my desires and deciding that I desired success more than the temporary satisfaction of risky one night stands I started an accent towards my ultimate goals.

There is a reason monks are celibate, it allows them to fully concentrate on their ultimate goal (worship, oneness, nirvana, etc) I'm not saying you have to be celibate, but you need to decide what's the most important thing to you at this point in your life. Are you going to make Sex your day job and work on your business on the weekends or are you going to make Success your business and fill in some free time with sex.

OzGrinder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I'll acknowledge that it can be high risk, but not if you take the proper precautions, the implications can be big if something goes wrong, but I'm not going to sacrifice something so enjoyable due to fear of some highly unlikely occurrence.

Wear condoms always unless your in a very trusting long term relationship that has been going for 6 months+ get immunized against hep A & B and HPV. You could always go to the extreme and get a vasectomy if you're worried about kids, but I wouldn't recommend that unless you KNOW you never want kids.

A male pill is certainly long overdue, but either way if you take all the precautions and know how to use condoms correctly it's highly, highly unlikely your knocking a chick up or getting any serious sti/std.

Most of these guys who end up in trouble and on the sidewalk are addicted to high risk activity/indulgences, do you think they're using condoms or getting immunised? :rolleyes:

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
:( I was hoping someone would say that their sex life was very handsome for the laughs... oh to be 18.. :D

1) Cover your stump before you hump
2) Before you attack her, wrap your whacker
3) Don't be silly, protect your Willie

Follow one of the above and you shall be 99.99% safe.

Reactions: SDE

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
2NG95.png

qewrtyass

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 30, 2013
Whats this sex life you speak of? I'm a single man, who spends the majority of my time raising money for my business and learning all I can, and doing papers/homework for school. I also don't have a social life..but that is because I'm an introvert. But like the others said, be careful, be safe. Find a balance and find a way so that it won't control you and keep you from what you want.
I mean (for the singles):
Do you practice sex and relationship while pursuit of millionaires or you don't?
Do you have committed relationship or changing partners?
Since relationship and sex takes large amount of time, I wonder do successful millionaires practice this during during their pursuit or not?

*) I'm not the casual sex (ONS) kind of guy, I have to build relationship first to enjoy sex. And this takes some times.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
So do professional athletes and that usually leads to the Sidewalk, despite the multimillion dollar contracts: Divorces. Baby mommas. Alimony. Child support. Stalkers. Extortion. Yea, sex is great but IMO, is a high-risk activity and yes, I have stories pertaining to the aforementioned.

Check the latest news for a prime example of what I just described above. (Search for the AZ Cardinals.)

Enjoy life, but please, never forget that your actions can carry consequences, some of which, can last for a lifetime.

Completely agree MJ. Like anything, it needs to be done responsibly. Just saying, you can also make it to the fastlane plus have sex along the way.

I am 27 with no kids thankfully (never married) but I have witnessed a good friend get a girl pregnant at 22, rush into marriage, now 4 years later getting ready to go through a divorce. Now, he isn't really focused on becoming a fastlaner, but because of one decision.....many of his dreams got put on hold and will probably never be realized.

I guess the moral of the story is, be safe, be smart, sex is a decision that has lifetime consequences.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
I've also been scared of sex at some point... missed a lot of fun over thinking it. The point is no, not every woman will accuse you of rape, or give you an STD. Experience and having a level head will keep you away from crazies. And you don't even have to WASTE time chasing around, which is what most of it is - you probably waste much more looking for it, then just sitting down and figuring out what it is you are looking for, and finding one that fits.

Carny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 20, 2013
I can't speak on having millions because I don't. But I can say that my sex life is one of the things I would most like to change if I could go back.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
but I have witnessed a good friend get a girl pregnant at 22, rush into marriage, now 4 years later getting ready to go through a divorce. Now, he isn't really focused on becoming a fastlaner, but because of one decision

And damn, he used a condom too! So much for that "protection" eh? Your protection goes out the window if it breaks, slips off, or is defective. And even then, it still isn't 100% due to application, removal, foreplay, etc.

The point is no, not every woman will accuse you of rape, or give you an STD. Experience and having a level head will keep you away from crazies.

And indeed it will; I've dodged some bullets to the point I could write another book.

Wear a condom, use protection, be smart about it.
A condom is the best form of contraception.

LOL, that's what I said too, but sorry guys the "protection" is an illusion. I've had 3 horrific experiences in my life and in each case "protection" was involved. Each of these scenarios was utterly draining to the point I could not work, sleep, or eat. It literally became suffocating. This "protection" ya'll speak so highly of didn't stop me from having to walk into a courtroom to get a restraining order. This protection doesn't stop chronological liars from not lying. This protection doesn't stop gold-diggers from claiming whatever they want to claim.

Your protection is an illusion as about as thin as the rubber itself. But hey, WTF do I know?

Drop your pants and have at it.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Diseases aside. If your making any real type of money or plan to, you need to keep your game tight and start laying the foundation now.

A big part of acquiring wealth and power is based on relationships.

The following rule applies to fortune 500 execs, street hustlers and strip clubs patrons. Listen closely.

Who you allow inside of your circle can make or break you. "He who controls the diameter of your thinking, determines the circumference of your actions." If you are financially set, take a look at these chicks life resumes to see how you will benefit from allowing them in your circle before you jump up and down on them. They will certainly benefit so why shouldn't you.

The last time I checked there wasn't a shortage in the pu$$y supply chain. As you elevate in status, so should your choices in the company that you keep.

I have never understood how people get caught up in ugly situations behind sex. If you love sleeping with beautiful women and you are wealthy and need to keep a clean, low profile, then work hard here in the states for 3 months and every 4th month reward yourself with a month long stay in Brazil or any exotic location where you will be treated like a king and everything will stay discreet.

I think I need to write a book because so many of these guys have the game confused. It's basic math. Women outnumber men, yet most act as if it's the other way around.

Stop chasing and make them chase you. Especially if you are successful. I think I will start a consulting firm helping guys keep there game tight.

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
Mine is basically non-existant/once a month with my current gf, who doesn't even understand the whole fastlane. Have heard "That's just what people do, or that's the way it is" so many times, she should be forced to perform for every time she says this. Can't wait until I actually dive into a solid fastlane project. Might actually end up single lol.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
LOL, that's what I said too, but sorry guys the "protection" is an illusion. I've had 3 horrific experiences in my life and in each case "protection" was involved. Each of these scenarios was utterly draining to the point I could not work, sleep, or eat. It literally became suffocating. This "protection" ya'll speak so highly of didn't stop me from having to walk into a courtroom to get a restraining order. This protection doesn't stop chronological liars from not lying. This protection doesn't stop gold-diggers from claiming whatever they want to claim.

Your protection is an illusion as about as thin as the rubber itself. But hey, WTF do I know?

Well, I can't argue with you there. Crazy will be crazy...

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
This whole discussion is based around lifestyle choices.

TBH, the whole std/pregnancy thing is an issue if you are wreckless. This goes for both genders.

If you wrap up every time, immediately take a shower after, have a healthy lifestyle which boosts your immune system and screen the people you are having sex with, then you reduce your risk immensely (comparable to due diligence and precautionary measures with anything).

I know people who have had 200+ different partners and no std's, no pregnancies etc. etc.

I also know people who have kids in their very early 20's, who have std's etc.

The former take these precautionary measures very seriously, the latter say "but it feels amazing".

As for MJ's main points in this thread, I agree with them for the most part.

If you are high profile, have lots of money, drive nice cars etc. you will have some targets on your back whether you want to or not.

This is also why, successful men have an extremely hard time with women when they rely on their looks/money etc.

I know of guys who purposefully hide what they are worth and get much better results because of it.

Nothing is black and white, but screening, making precautions a must and accepting your lifestyle risks will make your decisions much easier.

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Crazy will be crazy...

And this is actually far too common. Get on a woman's(no offense ladies :)) bad side and its psychological warfare. Slashed tires, frivolous law suits, exotic forms of sabotage, divorce, bitterness etc. And what do you know just 1 year ago you were "madly in love" and "found your soul mate". And now you have a kid and going through a divorce.

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA

I can't compete with you there MJ LOL.

I usually try to follow the following guidelines when I search for a partner:

1. Respectful: treat others the way they want to be treated.

2. Truthful: Understanding that there is no benefit or advantage in lying.

3. Understanding: Understanding that people are complicated and we all have different things going on in our heads.

4. Independent: Financially and Emotionally. We WANT each other NOT NEED each other. Stalkers anyone?

5. We satisfy each other with the 5 levels of intimacy: 1. Intellectual Intimacy, 2. Emotional Intimacy 3. Physical Intimacy 4. Spiritual Intimacy and 5. Recreational Intimacy. If you satisfy all of these then you have a really good friend or spouse.

6. And finally communication. We can read each others minds.

In other words partner with someone just like you.

angelique

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 9, 2011
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Mine is basically non-existant/once a month with my current gf, who doesn't even understand the whole fastlane. Have heard "That's just what people do, or that's the way it is" so many times, she should be forced to perform for every time she says this. Can't wait until I actually dive into a solid fastlane project. Might actually end up single lol.

Uuuuuuuuuh... Wtf?

I hope that's just a terrible joke.

If it is (I really hope it is), then why not just break up? Being single is way better than being in a crappy relationship that doesn't satisfy your needs.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
Women dislike condoms as much, if not more, than men. Bill Gates is actually doing something worthwhile with the condom thing IMO. I am currently dating a woman who has had a hysterectomy so im half covered :). Currently working up a psych profile lol.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Pretty good. Having a steady girlfriend has its perks. It's basically one less worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.