The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How is your sex life during your pursuit of millions?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
sucks right now despite having a long-term gf (or because..)..

sucks even more since I joined a fancy schmancy gym with fancy wellness stuff last week and all the girls there are F*cking hot. imagine sitting in a sauna with a few hot girls and you don't get any at home.. yeah.. :locked:

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
Practically engaged to a woman who holds off until marriage fanatically, a period of abstinence for me.

Feels pretty good, actually.

I was a borderline sex-addict before :cool:

Selinafairie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
May 1, 2013
I am not on the way to become a millionaire and I also have high sex drive like you, but I always think about other things that can cause me to not be in the mood.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
how is your sex life during your pursuit of millionaires?
how you manage it so that it wont interfere with your main purpose?

i'm not married. yet i have high sex drive.
i use most time on my weekend (when i was on my corporate job) pick up women, progressed to intimate relation, get bored, and switch to another. since today i'm jobless, this is the main distraction of my time. i see bitches everywhere with their half naked shirt which turns me on all the time, and end up chasing them.
and i hardly cope with this since my high sex drive.
and this alone consume much of my time.

3pdedh.jpg

You sound just like some of my close friends, and guess what, they couldn't get laid if their life depended on it. I highly highly highly doubt your life is consumed with sex, more consumed with the desire to have sex.

If you find this post was disrespectful towards you, it's in the same taste as calling women "bitches" and treating them like a piece of a$$ rather than a person.

That being said... those who are getting it, probably aren't talking about it.

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010
@OP

Why do you waste your time chasing women? You should get yourself a nice guy that won't play games with you. :p

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
View attachment 5158

You sound just like some of my close friends, and guess what, they couldn't get laid if their life depended on it.

Ah, this is common for guys who are under 22-25. The sooner a guy goes from taking value to providing it via fun/ good convo/ being someone worth being with, the sooner these problems solve themselves.

qewrtyass

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 30, 2013
--------------------------------------------------

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
The sex life is fantastic. Nothing like waking up at 3am, pounding it out, then going back to sleep so you can be properly charged for the day ahead. You can't do that shit if you're single.

Now if I was single.. I'd probably be spending less time building my business and more time laying pipe. ;o

Reactions: SDE

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
to be honest i had slept with at least 32 women.
why i call bitches? because they are simply bitches. women that don't appreciate themselves, walking half naked meat. i don't call bitches to women that have manner in dress.
i have nothing to prove to you guys. i don't even know all of you.
and dating is somehow a number game. probability. you get more if you willing to hit more. so without 'chasing', impossible to get laid. unless you're drop-dead gorgeous, famous, or rich.
Ya... sorry bro, you don't have my respect.

1) You're running your mouth.
2) You're extremely disrespectful.
3) You don't have to lie to kick it. You sound like a 14 year old kid trying to impress his friends.

relax. i need positive insight and advice, i don't need prejudge.
Well hey! I gave that to you. Quit being a gigantic douche bag. I guarantee when you do that you might actually "pick up" and not have to tell these little fake stories to people you don't know on the internet to feel good about yourself.

I'll reiterate, if you find this post disresepectful... look in the mirror bud.

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
why i call bitches? because they are simply bitches. women that don't appreciate themselves, walking half naked meat. i don't call bitches to women that have manner in dress.
and dating is somehow a number game. probability. you get more if you willing to hit more. so without 'chasing', impossible to get laid. unless you're drop-dead gorgeous, famous, or rich.

My dear friend

and I'm saying friend, because I'm truely adressing you as one.

These 'bitches', who you so happily call, that don't have any self-worth and are walking meat are probably dressing and acting that way due to their low self-esteem. You, calling them 'bitches' and treating them as such is a sign that you happily fall into THEIR vicious cycle of broken hearts and shattered dreams. Instead of being the guy that takes advantage of their low self-esteem, be the guy that cranks it up, and show her that a woman DOES NOT have to dress in that manner in order to get a mans' attention. You don't need drop-dead gorgeous looks, fame or richness to plant this seed into their head, you would however need to change your character. And if you could succesfully do this, you'd soon notice that instead of chasing women, you're pulling them towards you due to the value that YOU add in their LIVE.

You're fighting the problem instead of building the solution.

And in return, YOU are the reason these "bitches" exist.

I certainly believe that you've slept with over 32 women. My number is somewhere around 24. The difference between you and me is that you'd go to 60, whilst I ponder if there was a way to tell past me to return to 1, and stick with it.

Have a nice day.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I don't understand why so many men 'pursue' women. It's silly. Even if you get it, what changes? Nothing. Pussy is pussy.

Work on your dreams and let the women come to you. Think about it: would you rather be a physically fit, emotionally stable, wealthy man who has sex on his terms, or would you rather be a guy who 'gets bitches' at the cost of his own time, dreams and self-worth?

Barry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 27, 2011
Jamaica
I don't understand why so many men 'pursue' women. It's silly. Even if you get it, what changes? Nothing. Pussy is pussy.

Work on your dreams and let the women come to you. Think about it: would you rather be a physically fit, emotionally stable, wealthy man who has sex on his terms, or would you rather be a guy who 'gets bitches' at the cost of his own time, dreams and self-worth?

EXACTLY!!! It's like most people have it backwards the lose money chasing women, Chase Needs! Add Value! Become a Wealthy Man women or "Bitches" as you call it come with that shit :cuss:

qewrtyass

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 30, 2013
My dear friend

and I'm saying friend, because I'm truely adressing you as one.

These 'bitches', who you so happily call, that don't have any self-worth and are walking meat are probably dressing and acting that way due to their low self-esteem. You, calling them 'bitches' and treating them as such is a sign that you happily fall into THEIR vicious cycle of broken hearts and shattered dreams. Instead of being the guy that takes advantage of their low self-esteem, be the guy that cranks it up, and show her that a woman DOES NOT have to dress in that manner in order to get a mans' attention. You don't need drop-dead gorgeous looks, fame or richness to plant this seed into their head, you would however need to change your character. And if you could succesfully do this, you'd soon notice that instead of chasing women, you're pulling them towards you due to the value that YOU add in their LIVE.

You're fighting the problem instead of building the solution.

And in return, YOU are the reason these "bitches" exist.

I certainly believe that you've slept with over 32 women. My number is somewhere around 24. The difference between you and me is that you'd go to 60, whilst I ponder if there was a way to tell past me to return to 1, and stick with it.

Have a nice day.

thanks bro.
i wonder why some people just cant take it easy #dknise *sigh

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Ultimately it comes down to choices. What are you willing to sacrifice to live the life you wanna live?

The Fastlane is a long a$$ rapsheet of choices, sacrifices, decisions and habits spread out about YEARS of your life.

1. How do you spend your time? Studying the solution to a need or F***N around on the internet?
2. How do you spend your money? Saving it for vital start up cash flow or Buying ugly a$$ shirts at Nordstrom?
3. Who do you associate with? Joe Blow the crack head who just stole something?
4. Where is your focus? On solving a need and creating value or inflating your ego no one cares about?

There's a reason why the majority doesn't live the Fastlane lifestyle because people are F*cken lazy, mindless and irresponsible. And most of all make poor choices.

Anybody can go into a bar and get drunk and have a one night stand. If you wanna do it go for it. Anybody can walk into a Fast Food restaurant and pig out. Anybody can walk into a BMW dealership and lease a new 3 series BMW. That's all open for the taking. Yeah that shit sounds good and fun but just because it feels good doesn't mean its good. 95% of the people around you will do all or some of this.

This shit is like the Mafia, once your in, its hard to get out. Once you have 2 baby mommas, a load of debt, obligations, its devastating to a Fastlane road.

BUT at the same time anybody can log on to Amazon.com and buy MJs book, anybody can log on to the internet and obtain knowledge, anybody can save money.

Choices are all on the table. You can do whatever the hell you want.

Choices have the power to INSTANTLY propel you into the heights of giants OR suck you down into a hell hole.

You'll be shocked to know just how much you can change in life if you just F*ckEN CHANGE your choices, if you just get up and act, if you just try and get committed.

Likewise you can F*ck your life up big time if you dont think things through, if you don't give a shit, if you succumb to instant gratification and make shitty choices.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
There is so much anger built up inside you for whatever reason.

The way a women dresses has nothing to do with her quality as a person. People like to go out, blow off steam and sometimes show of their good parts.

Agree with it or not, still gives no one the right to judge.

If you have nothing to prove to us, why did you feel the need to give us the "I had slept with at least 32 women" statistic?

Since you don't know us, why didn't you get the chance to? What is your goal on posting here?

"unless you're drop-dead gorgeous, famous, or rich.\' -> this sentence alone shows a lot more of your bitterness.

If you don't need prejudge, why are you calling people "half naked meat"? -> isn't that a bit ironic?

Nobody here was wanting to pick a fight with you, but the vulgar nature of how you posted your answer naturally provoked it.

The thing is, there are a lot of great people in this community that are probably the most supportive I have ever seen. You have started your relationship with the community on a shaky ground.

The good thing is, nobody will care if you come back and show your own growth. But no one will hold your hand or tolerate nonsense either.

Now, sure you don't know me nor do you have to get to know me. All I am saying is, you have the opportunity to build up a network that will support you forever, but you will have to claw back to get it now.

Whatever your frustrations, we have all been there in one way or another. So what's it gonna be?

Make the comeback or burn the bridges even beyond the soil?

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
Uuuuuuuuuh... Wtf?

I hope that's just a terrible joke.

If it is (I really hope it is), then why not just break up? Being single is way better than being in a crappy relationship that doesn't satisfy your needs.

Haha it was a joke in the sense of being forced to perform...but she does say those things when I dream out loud. I just need to stop dreaming and start doing. I don't know if it will increase our activity, but yeah. She is actually supportive of whatever I want to do. Just says I need a job to make money while all of this is happening. Money money money haha. For awhile, it was mostly my fault nothing was going on in the bedroom, but really hard to be motivated in that sense when you're up at 530 and doing manual labor job in college. Just feel drained. Still feel drained with the cube job, but a little different in my schedule/hormones. But yeah, agree with you. She is one of those that feels kind of like you're settling in some areas, but she will make a good mother/wife and excels in other areas as a gf. Hard to weigh being a selfish jackass in my needs in regards to what's the smartest, logical choice...basially emotion vs logic. Almost like keeping a job while doing fastlane or just jump to fastlane and sink/swim :p

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
how is your sex life during your pursuit of millionaires?

no complaints.

shes so supportive :)

or maybe shes just anxious to walk outta Louis Vuitton with something in her hand.

na im kidding :)

angelique

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 9, 2011
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Haha it was a joke in the sense of being forced to perform...but she does say those things when I dream out loud. I just need to stop dreaming and start doing. I don't know if it will increase our activity, but yeah. She is actually supportive of whatever I want to do. Just says I need a job to make money while all of this is happening. Money money money haha. For awhile, it was mostly my fault nothing was going on in the bedroom, but really hard to be motivated in that sense when you're up at 530 and doing manual labor job in college. Just feel drained. Still feel drained with the cube job, but a little different in my schedule/hormones. But yeah, agree with you. She is one of those that feels kind of like you're settling in some areas, but she will make a good mother/wife and excels in other areas as a gf. Hard to weigh being a selfish jackass in my needs in regards to what's the smartest, logical choice...basially emotion vs logic. Almost like keeping a job while doing fastlane or just jump to fastlane and sink/swim

Ah, okay.

I hope it gets better for you, good luck. :)

Darius

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Apr 8, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I work in the entertainment industry....with celebrities....who have groupies.....that are very "supportive" to celebrities and surrounding members.

Dont blame me, it's the celebrities fault for being so cool and the groupies fault for being so supportive. :rolleyes:

No but seriously, ever since I read TMF , starting reading on this forum, and focusing on getting to the point of living "ok", I've been turning down late night booty calls to focus on this stuff.
Sex hasn't even been on my mind ONCE...

Im 19 years old.....I might have to call the doctor soon because that might not be normal lol

Hypnos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 14, 2013
No but seriously, ever since I read TMF , starting reading on this forum, and focusing on getting to the point of living "ok", I've been turning down late night booty calls to focus on this stuff.
Sex hasn't even been on my mind ONCE...

Im 19 years old.....I might have to call the doctor soon because that might not be normal lol

Whew! So glad you made it here.

Your turning down those late-night booty calls might have just saved your life, your wallet, your health.

They are too easy for a reason.

Trust me, you don't want that.

Some of these women just want to get pregnant so they can hook a guy who seems to be going somewhere. You could very easily end up with one of these women as the mother of your child.

Please don't waste your time on any woman who, as my mother used to say, doesn't have at least as much to lose as you.

Oh, one more thing: don't leave anything in the trash for them to, uh, recycle, if you know what I mean.

One way to look at it is from a marketing standpoint: the old bait and switch.

The easier these women are to get, the more difficult they can be to get rid of.

Please go listen to TJ Sotomayor's take on the type of women who are a little too easy.

Here's a sample of the type of video he makes. Caution: he is controversial.

The Most Dangerous Place for ....

In many of his videos, he discusses how so many of these women have several children by different fathers. They seem to exist just to drag others down. Do you want one of those women raising your child? I wouldn't.

You are probably far too young to think of being a parent. But those women are planning that now. I remember a girl in high school telling me she wanted to have a baby so she would have someone to love her. Another one said you're not a woman unless you have a child.

That's messed up.

No wonder the kids turn out with all sorts of problems. The parents have kids for the wrong reasons.

Anyway, best of luck to you. You are doing the right thing avoiding those types.

Your discipline WILL pay off in the medium and long term.

~ Hypnos

Hypnos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 14, 2013
Wow. That video by Jerry LaVigne Jr. was excellent.

I'm a woman, and I agree wholeheartedly with what he said.

I wish I could like that post five times.

Let me tell you a not-so-secret secret.

Make a list of the characteristics you want in a woman. Make them realistic and flesh it out. Don't just focus on appearance; really get into the kind of character you want.

Remember to include things like supportive, nurturing, and EMOTIONALLY STABLE.

Loyal, perhaps?

No kids, if she's young and never married?

Anyway, it's your list. Just remember you will get what you put on your list. You probably won't get what you don't write down.

I did this once and I only focused on things like super intelligent, have things in common. And I ended up with a brilliant lunatic stalker.

The next time I wrote a list that included things like conservative, but not overly so...strong values, etc. And I was much happier with the result.

A friend took my advice and wrote her own list. She now has a stable, happy marriage. Beautiful home, friends, and lovely family.

So maybe you want to attract a girlfriend who will be supportive of you in your quest to build your business?

Put your list together. Tweak it till it feels right.

This stuff works.

~ H

P.S. You do not have to be super wealthy to get a prenup, if you want to get married. Eliminate the gold-diggers right from the start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads