The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How is your sex life during your pursuit of millions?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 14, 2013
How NOT to break up (a little humor)

Hey.

It's Sunday, it's raining. And I'm listening to Rammstein. This video is a great illustration of how NOT to break off a relationship -- just in case you get involved with the wrong woman, in spite of all the good advice you received in this thread. :)

Rammstein: Du Hast

[video=youtube_share;RlOAMKTj0hU]http://youtu.be/RlOAMKTj0hU[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mikeLL

Banned
May 28, 2013
And damn, he used a condom too! So much for that "protection" eh? Your protection goes out the window if it breaks, slips off, or is defective. And even then, it still isn't 100% due to application, removal, foreplay, etc.

LOL, that's what I said too, but sorry guys the "protection" is an illusion. I've had 3 horrific experiences in my life and in each case "protection" was involved. Each of these scenarios was utterly draining to the point I could not work, sleep, or eat. It literally became suffocating. This "protection" ya'll speak so highly of didn't stop me from having to walk into a courtroom to get a restraining order. This protection doesn't stop chronological liars from not lying. This protection doesn't stop gold-diggers from claiming whatever they want to claim.

Your protection is an illusion as about as thin as the rubber itself. But hey, WTF do I know?

Drop your pants and have at it.

MJ either your gay or just really despise women because how you talk about sex life is very negative. I can tell that you've had some very bad experience but like anything else you have to have a balance in life. I am currently seeing 2 women and I love sex having sex with both of them (wish it was the same time) but I dont let sex interfere with with my time to grind and hustle.

There is a time fore everything and your life needs to be balance.

I dont know if your relationship status is but get laid soon.

Enjoy and live your life to the max. Sometime you just have to say "F*ck it!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: SDE

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
MJ either your gay or just really despise women because how you talk about sex life is very negative. I can tell that you've had some very bad experience but like anything else you have to have a balance in life. I am currently seeing 2 women and I love sex having sex with both of them (wish it was the same time) but I dont let sex interfere with with my time to grind and hustle.

There is a time fore everything and your life needs to be balance.

I dont know if your relationship status is but get laid soon.

Enjoy and live your life to the max. Sometime you just have to say "F*ck it!!!"

Sometimes you just have to say "Jeez on my first post I really just called the owner of the forum gay and told him to get laid, I really am a F*cking retard"

Have fun with your two women, prick.

Edit: Your also either about 8 years old, more immature than I can imagine, or just one of the many haters/trolls in the world. In any case:

tumblr_md5fbpgMgq1qgyk14o1_400.gif

mikeLL

Banned
May 28, 2013
Sometimes you just have to say "Jeez I really just called the owner of the forum gay and told him to get laid, I really am a F*cking retard"

Have fun with your two women, prick.

:ban2:

Im not trying to be a dick, Im just saying its good to have a balance in your life. It feelings empowering to dominate women.

Those girls are part of my rotation. I can F*ck them anywhere anytime. Like I said balance

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Im not trying to be a dick, Im just saying its good to have a balance in your life. It feelings empowering to dominate women.

Those girls are part of my rotation. I can F*ck them anywhere anytime. Like I said balance

You are the type of person I distance myself as far away from as possible, speaking of your "rotation", how often does the boyfriend get rotated in?

By the way, people who are actually getting action don't feel the need to tell a bunch of strangers on a forum about it, that's for sure. Now, isn't it a bit past your bedtime?

mikeLL

Banned
May 28, 2013
You are the type of person I distance myself as far away from as possible, speaking of your "rotation", how often does the boyfriend get rotated in?

Some people just like that. They want women as much as the want to succeed. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and preferences.

By the way, people who are actually getting action don't feel the need to tell a bunch of strangers on a forum about it, that's for sure. Now, isn't it a bit past your bedtime?

Why? Do you want to tuck me in?

• Haha
Reactions: SDE

goodfella

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 4, 2013
its bad when you get attached to something whether its money or sex. If you get attached to money your feelings take over resulting in emotions such as greed when in reality money is simply a tool.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Those girls are part of my rotation.
I can F*ck them anywhere anytime.
MJ either your gay
just really despise women because how you talk about sex life is very negative.

Nice first post ... and the last. This forum has no time for immature morons who think women are pieces of meat to be "rotated" and slayed. I despise women so much I'd like to spare the women on this forum your ilk.

Adios.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Nice first post ... and the last. This forum has no time for immature morons who think women are pieces of meat to be "rotated" and slayed. I despise women so much I'd like to spare the women on this forum your ilk.

Adios.

:thankyousign:

glaskon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 16, 2012
HI, I live in Poland where life is not the easier one.
But I'm married, and soon we will have second child.

I can understand that sex, and relationships can be time consuming, and they are, but...

But i have to say, that for me marriage and being father is the best thing what happened to me.
I know that this is time consuming, that it cost a lot of money, that in some way it could slow down...

BUT, now i have motivation on higher level, now there is no place to be lazy, i have clear goals.

I work as manager in huge FMCG company (new contract) and I still run my business - part time.

Thanks to Fastlane book, i change my thinking about business etc. I closed many branch of my business, and now it is more flexible and i run business with less cost.

I have one small daughter soon will have another, beautyfull wife and still have time to work and run part time business.

I know that fastlane is about having business (I run my since 2001), but fastlane is about taking chances - this was the reason why i took offer for contract with FMCG company - great experience and extra cash for my business, soon i plan to hire one or two people.

And i have Donice Ekskluzywne - Lechuza - Luxdonice this is real fastlane business - i run it after reading the book (but at small scale) - with minimum effort it gain me extra money...

Ok to return to subject...
Have regular sex life, be with somebody have some costs, but if we organize our life, we can run business and live happy life with people we take care about.

From my perspective - 1 or 2 years longer to be rich is worth if we can have happy family :)

Thanks, and sorry for my english, I'm still learning :)
Lukasz

qewrtyass

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 30, 2013
my last girlfriend was a wife material, decent look, came from rich family, have promising career. i try to be faithful. but i leave her.
i bored easily, after couple months, seeing the bad things on my couple, somehow i grow hatred to bad things my couple posses, and breakup at the end.
my sex drive is really big.
i don't have any girlfriend now. i jerk off quite often now LoL.
i think its better than having my brain all covered with the urge to pick up girls at malls and get laid.

Hypnos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 14, 2013
Lukasz,

It sure sounds as if you have a wonderful life. Family is extremely important. It's great to hear stories of people who have things going well for them. Congratulations on making it work!

~ Hypnos

glaskon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 16, 2012
Thank You Hypnos,
Indeed i have wonderfull life, and in a few months money will flow...
I think, that happiness is a result of everyday hard work connected with learnings from experience :)

- Lukasz

mentalic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Nov 26, 2012
Currently I am at a commited relationship. I am really happy that my spouse is (currently) ok with long working hours and that it's ok for her if sometimes while she's waiting for me (at home) to see a movie together I tell her that I can't. What I have come up to concerning sex life and relationships are the following:
- When you want to pursuit the millions, you can't pursuit the girls too. You simply should not waste your energy at that. A normal relationship is the best.
- You should be working long hours I guess. It is very important to let the people that love you know that although they cannot have much of 'you' now, they will in the future, and if they are still with you, you will share some of your 'pie' (which will hopefully be a big one) with them.
- Keep family and business completely seperated

Jeffer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 28, 2013
Also, don't forget that once you have achieved the million, the girls will automatically follow ;)

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Also, don't forget that once you have achieved the million, the girls will automatically follow ;)

For the completely wrong reason. Never try to turn a hoe into a house wife.

Better yet... once the millions come, the intelligent, hard working girls with their own stuff going for them should automatically follow. :groove: And vice versa!

qewrtyass

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 30, 2013
i watched top secret the billionaire.
sometimes breakup is better. especially when you're in teen or early 20.
since most girl at that age (teen/early 20) are not mature enough to understand our condition.
they just want to be accompanied and cared all the time. such a waste of time.
but, i say sometimes, because some girl/women could be great partner for your fast-lane dream.

mrsilva

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 25, 2012
I have a very active sexual life. Done my HIV test and everything... and I'm all good!

First because I'm brazilian and like other latin cultures we are more affectionate than people from other countries, including americans.

Second because I'm young (mid 20's) and very sociable, I make a lot connections very easy... I like to talk with everybody and that attract the girls.

Third because I live in Miami, the night scene here is very strong, and I enjoy electronic music... and with that come the clubs and bars.

I learned my lesson to not waste money on drinks and whores. But with so many connections here when I go out everything is for free, admission on the best clubs, drinks... and I'm very good with girls. I can easily bring one home if I want too.

I don't want to sound cocky but I had sex with a LOT of girls. Good? Yeah. I enjoyed a lot. But... you get tired of it! So much promiscuous girls and at the end of the day you don't have nobody there... so is just sex.. and I'm the kind of the that always had a girlfriend.

I've been single for almost 2 years now focusing on my work. And if I get into a relationship I need a girl that understand my actual phase. Understand that I can't spend money, have great communication, is attractive, from a good family with good morals and is independent. Too much? I don't know... let's see if I find. If I do I will give a shot!

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
I tried it out like nearly 2 years ago, and not all the way. Sex is boring to me, at least then, and I could live without ever doing it again. I personally don't see the big deal about it. I'm deathly afraid of diseases too, so I wouldn't engage with just anyone unless they were tested/committed relationship. I don't even flirt in the real world, unless it has some monetary gain... like employment, and that's a maybe.

My life is so nerdy you wouldn't even believe it... no drugs, no drinking, no smoking, no sex. And it's not like I don't have the opportunities to engage in that, but I choose not too because it bores me, and I don't want to die.. Provides no value. The most exciting thing I do out of work is that I might accidentally go over the speed limit.

I have some old school values about sex, like marriage/true love, although that's an ideal situation... I do have a normal sex drive, but I am going to wait for the right person, since most people aren't even worth my time. I have a high enough self-esteem that anyone below my standards isn't worth it.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
I do have a normal sex drive, but I am going to wait for the right person, since most people aren't even worth my time. I have a high enough self-esteem that anyone below my standards isn't worth it.

"You know what they say about those who sweat themselves, they might find themselves, by themselves"

Being scared is normal, that's why relationships take EFFORT and WORK.

Steele Concept

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 3, 2012
Connecticut
Sex and desire for sex is a normal part of the human condition. It is the same as hunger, thirst, need for physical activity, desire to alter ones consciousness etc. We are humans, which really means we are just glorified primates with the gift of some higher order thinking. Lights, to put it bluntly most people would find it odd that another human doesn't wanna F*ck. There are many benefits to sex and we should all have an innate drive to want to mate as that is how we reproduce. That is partly why the world is kind of messed up, because as a species we have dominated the earth and continue to reproduce at an alarming rate... Some socioeconomic classes at faster rates than others...

I digress.

It is good to have sex, make sure you wrap it up if you aren't in a monogamist relationship and don't boink risky random partners. Don't be afraid to let these types of things come naturally as they are natural and we are animals. In conclusion, I highly recommend you go out with your boys, drink excessively and put Daft Punk "get lucky" on repeat. :smxB: I'm just kidding but take 'er easy man and enjoy life. There is a balance like anything else in life and by all means pursue biz but don't be afraid to use the ol' dip stick on occasion.

qewrtyass

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 30, 2013
MJ was right. Sex indeed sells.

brumaire

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
It's really great. My girlfriend is really attractive and a goddess in bed.

She's really sensitive emotionally though, she's supremely feminine. It's a big time waste sometimes.

I just look at it as a Napoleon/Josephine relationship.

road_runner

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Feb 23, 2012
got worse, close to non-existent, as i caught myself that i kind of despise my wife for not being capable of running a business. She blew 15k euro in 6-7 months that i gave her, which to me is not a neglect-able amount. and she lost them in a very very stupid way so i have less respect for her now.

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
This thread has made me ask more questions than it actually answered. My inquisitive nature is going to keep me on the hunt for answers. I wish there was definitive answers about the correlation (if any) of sex and personal creativity. I have sex on average twice a day. Both me and my girlfriend's sex drives are very high. Even when she is not in the mood I barely get turned down. And I almost never have the discipline to turn her down. One time I actually had to insult her just to get her out of the mood. We had sex at least 4 times that day. We had an engagement to attend. After we were both ready to walk out the door, she asked if we could have sex one more time. For fear that I might not perform well, I said something horrible. I didn't get sex for 4 days after that.

Anyways I digress....

She works 30 to 40 hours a week, I don't. So I definitely get enough alone time to do my own thing. I'm just wondering if all this sex is doing anything to hinder my creative side?

brumaire

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Before every big meeting I have I like to have my girlfriend.

It really makes me feel great after, I feel more confident, I feel exercised, I just preform better

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
I am going to second pretty much everything MJ has said in this thread.

Condoms? They're a joke and good for a false sense of security. Like rock climbing with string as your protection.

Get one good stalker and you'll find out what "exotic forms of sabotage" means.

No contact orders? Easy to file. But it's a piece of paper and if the jilted lover is crazy enough that you need, it probably won't work.

G

GuestUser8117

Seriously guys who call girls "bitches" and threat them as objects have a F*cking problem. How disappointing. Sidewalker mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.