The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Grow Your Business With Our Social Media Agency's Done For You Service

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
UPDATE JAN 10, 2024:

In the last ~12 months we've matured into a proper agency. We’re editing and posting over 500 videos per month. We have 3 full-time video editors / animators, and a full-time social media manager to write descriptions and post everything.

I partnered with a kick-a$$ branding consultant who is now running all of our client strategy.

And we are still offering free strategy calls (but maybe not for much longer, we're getting pretty busy)

If you think the call was stupid and wasted your time, I’ll send you $200. (I’ve done over 150 strategy calls and nobody has ever taken my money)

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT for you if you aren’t making at LEAST $10k+ per month. You MUST have a solid business already, and be able to invest money into marketing (minimum $3k/month). If you don’t have resources to put in, or stuff that’s already selling, then our strategies just won’t make sense for you.

--

Finally, A Social Media Agency Who Knows What They’re Doing… And We’ll Give You The Plan To Blow Up Your Brand… for FREE.

Dear Fastlaner,

I’m looking for a dream client I can make the number one authority on social media in their niche.

If you’re that client, I’ll personally help you build a giant, “local celebrity” brand on social media to get you engagement, followers, and more importantly – leads and opportunities over the next 12 months.

And Whether Or Not You Become A Client… I’ll Give You The Plan For FREE.

Here’s why.

The first thing I’m going to do for you is to personally help you create a strategic content plan you can implement on your YouTube channel to build engagement (even if you’re brand new to social media).

There’s no charge for this and it only takes about 30 minutes for us to do together.

I’ll even do most of the heavy lifting for you… telling you exactly who to market to, what content to show them, and how to position yourself as the #1 go-to authority for your business, your niche, in your community.

At the end of this initial planning session, one of these three things will happen:

1. You will love the plan and decide to implement it on your own. If this is the case, I’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch and let me know how you’re doing.

2. You will love the plan and ask to become my client so I can personally help you execute, maximize, and blow up your social media presence (and profit from it) ASAP.

If that’s the case, we’ll knock it out of the park… and that’s a promise.

3. In the unlikely and unprecedented event that you feel like you wasted your time, I will send you $200 as payment immediately. No questions asked. Your time is the most valuable asset you have, and I respect that.

It really is that simple and there’s no catch.

Think about this.

The “worst” that can happen is you get $200 for “wasting” 30 minutes with me on zoom strategizing about what content you can post on social media to drive traffic, leads, and sales in 2023.

The best that can happen is we work together to dramatically increase your reach, your audience, your followers – and ultimately your business several times over.

Here’s How It’ll Work

First, we get on the phone one-on-one and go over your business.

I take a look at your current online presence, what you’ve got, what you’re doing, and what you want to achieve going forward.

Once we have those “raw materials”, I help you come up with a strategic plan of action to immediately start building your social media following, reach, and engagement.

There are a number of ways I might do this for you.

For example, I might show you how to structure your videos to get people to raise their hands and say “I’m interested” (generating immediate leads for your business)... or how to get in front of the right people (that are actually interested in what you have to say)... and even how to expand your reach in your community, your market, and all the markets that are important to you.

And if you already have your social media going, we’re bound to whip up some cool content that would get them re-engaged with you immediately… and have people reaching out to do business with you (which could mean thousands of dollars in new business).

And like I said, there’s no charge for this.

So Why Would I Offer This?

Two reasons:

First of all, I’ve become obsessed with how social media content can radically transform your business. And it’s one of the things I do best.

Second of all, it’s how I attract clients for my agency.

Here’s how that works:

Assuming you’re happy and want my team and I to crank out tons of strategic social media content for you all the time, you’ll probably want to continue working together long-term so we can help you script, edit, post, and strategically analyze what content is working, and where we need to shift.

If this is the case, I might invite you to become a client of our agency.

Our “fee” ranges between $1,000-$5,000 per month… but if you think about it, it really doesn’t “cost” you anything.

Why?

Because if you have a real business, and it relies on generating qualified leads – social media content (like what we create) is one of the fastest and best returns on investment in the world today.

I expect to make you much more than our fees in the coming months by helping you get more of the right customers who are ready to buy now… and if we keep working together over the next 12 months, I’m confident we can absolutely blow up your social media presence.

Actually, I can give you a plan to do just that during our first conversation – which is free!

So you’ll see the value by the time we hang up the phone – without ever spending a dime.

And look, if you don’t want to become a client, don’t worry about it. You won’t get any sales pitch or pressure from me of any kind, ever.

Here’s My SUPERSPREADER Promise To You:

You Find Our Conversation To Be Incredibly Valuable Or I’ll Pay You $200.00 Immediately To Compensate You For Your Time.

Now, obviously this is an amazing offer which you’ll probably never see from any other “social media agency”.

Think about it.

I’m personally generating a plan for you up front – for free – and then letting you pay me later if (and only if) we decide to work together long-term.

Plus, I’m taking it one BOLD step further by guaranteeing you’ll find this free plan immensely valuable – or I’ll pay you $200.00 just for wasting your time.

Just tell me, and it’s yours. No questions asked.

But I’m happy to put it on the line like this because my clients stay with me month after month, send in great feedback, and report great results.

Period.

Anyway – as you can imagine, I’ll get a LOT of interest from people who want to rapidly grow their social media presence (and get views, followers, and leads for their business) and that’s why I need you to read this next part carefully:

This Is NOT For Everybody.
Here’s Who I CAN Help:

After doing this for a while, I’ve identified the people I can really knock it out of the park for. I now have a strict (but very reasonable) set of criteria that needs to be met in order for us to proceed.

Here it is:

1. You have to have a solid business already.

This offer is for people who are up and running already and simply want to run a lot
faster and a lot farther.

After all, what’s the point of becoming the authority in your niche… when you’ve got nothing to sell… this isn’t for people who just want internet points. We want sales :)

2. You have to be willing to record videos.

We can tell you what to record, HOW to record it, EDIT it, SEO it, POST it, and follow-up
with it… but if you aren’t willing to record content (or give us a library of videos to pull from) – it’s going to be impossible to create great results.

3. You must have a good solid product and a good reputation.

We’re not in the business of blowing up the brands of sketchy people or terrible products. Everything we do together will not only bring in massive amounts of eyeballs, but we’ll be doing it in a way that creates massive goodwill in your market.

In order for us to do that, you need to have your act together.

In other words, you need to be legit.

That’s it! Those are my requirements.

Here’s What I Want You To Do Next

If you meet the criteria above and would like to talk to me personally about getting you incredible results, then I’ll happily set aside some time for you.

Here’s how the process works:

First, you’ll need to fill in an application. Don’t worry it’s simple and unobtrusive.

I just need to know what you’re selling, get an idea of what you want to accomplish, and so forth.

Here’s What Will Happen After That.

Once I have your application, we’ll set up a time for us to talk.

I’ll do some research and respond in 24 business hours at the most.

Our initial call will be about 30 minutes (usually it’s pretty quick).

This is where we really begin working to figure out exactly what you want… and how to make it happen.

I’ll painstakingly review your current social media presence, your goals, your offers, and so forth… and I’ll deliver a plan to blow up your brand immediately.

If you see the value in becoming a high-level client, great! We can talk about it.

And if you don’t want to become a client – that’s OK, too.

And if you tell me I’ve wasted your time, I’ll give you $200.

So you literally can’t lose.

(By the way – I’ve never had anyone feel like their time was wasted. Ever. That’s why I can make an offer like this. I DELIVER)

WARNING – TIME IS A FACTOR

This opportunity has to be extremely limited because of the intense amount of time needed to get you results.

Therefore, it’s physically impossible for me to work with more than a handful of people at any given time.

Also, you should realize, there’s a very large demand for social media agencies who actually know what they’re doing these days, and what I’m offering you is unprecedented.

So with that said, know that the window of opportunity won’t be open forever.

If you feel like this is right for you, click here, leave your application, and let’s talk.

Talk soon,

Roman
Superspreader Media

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, Good luck sir.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
End-to-end video editing to multiply entrepreneurs' impact.

Do you wish you could be on YouTube/Reels/Tiktok?
But don’t have the time/skill/know-how?
Don’t know where to start?
Too damn busy?

Or, are you already doing video?
But you’re editing it yourself and you would prefer to take that 8 hours per week and close some deals?

Whether taking your content from 0 to 1 OR 1 to 10, Superspreader Media is here for you.

All you have to do is pick up the camera, press record, and send us the footage.

Follow our process and explode your online presence:
Make a script, shoot, upload, done.
We handle the rest while you get back to selling, creating, doing.

Benefits of working with Superspreader Media:
  • Speed.
    • Jump on a call, pay, and get your first edit back the next day.
  • Get your time back. Use your extra time to:
    • Film more content
    • Close more deals
    • Do whatever you are amazing at
    • Do fun things
    • Go to the beach
    • Spend time with friends and family
  • More reach / more views.
    • We do this by putting out more content in more places, and, using strategies to get the platforms to push your content to more people.
  • More distribution.
    • We cut up your long-form videos for any and all platforms you give us access to. Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Linkedin, etc.
  • Better edits.
    • We hire the best editors, and your viewers will notice. People want to consume content that is professional.
  • Quality control.
    • We do heavy quality control. Our goal is that when we deliver videos for you to review, it’s the final product. We’ve already done the back-and-forth with our editors, so you’ll never have to point out obvious things for revision like typos.
  • Awesome communication.
    • We pride ourselves on excellent communication and customer service (My background is in a heavily customer-service-based organization)
  • Fixed price.
    • No surprise fees. One all-inclusive monthly price.
Our Process:
  • Script-writing
    • Get advice on script-writing to create engaging, clear, and concise videos.
    • We'll show you how to script "short" moments that make it easy for our editors to pull out the highest quality short-form content.
  • Filming
    • We'll help you optimize your filming setup.
    • Equipment advice - what camera/mic/lights to use, and the best way to set them up for winning content.
  • Upload for editing
    • We provide you with a Dropbox link for you to upload your raw footage.
    • We automatically get notified whenever you upload, so we can queue your footage up to get edited.
  • The Magic
    • We get to work on your edit!
    • Go, work hard, and enjoy your life, while we edit the video, cut it up for short-form, and create an engaging and SEO-optimized title, description, and thumbnail.
  • Revisions
    • Our goal is to send you content that is READY to go. Regardless, at this point, you'll have a chance to review it if you like. If you need any changes made, we'll go back and forth until you're satisfied.
  • Upload/Schedule to YouTube and social media
    • We'll upload/schedule your content to any and all social media platforms that you provide us access to.
The story:

@ZCP pushed me to do it...

After he asked, for the 10th time, I got to work!

FZxJOo1YVBUk4fD8VEbitz9ajkwggD7zuz3Y1_kc3L7gaWbeu4hzAMPW0MHpaCX5DKGH5EYpTyJLtxa4QahGxNDToDEB5jzwrsclZSsHzCMSo7WB6IWeiYpGvkKB-knJ8EDIZ7og7FrMM5xJMRz_zg

A business was born.

Did we make an impact? Let's see...

“I closed $10k worth of deals during the time I would’ve been editing videos. Thanks, Superspreader Media for taking it off my plate.”

We gave @ZCP hours per week back and by distributing his content into short-form we 10x’d his views in 2 weeks.

IDS-Sm6OppdusaRQZ0WSCm72mrIXaG75pppLL36KXUqYt8hren9MAvZp0vYFiNnzy9K1v8NQdJerXLuhlz3Wp1KCVlYX_w8IyCiHeUR_gzWzrtUTrD2kM9Vjbcfy8hDE7k27TKIurFN89J4R1GXjSg

Example of Before and After Edit

Zane's edits before working with us:

After:

"Short" example (YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels, Tiktoks, etc.):

The Big Vision:

To multiply entrepreneurs' impact by getting their message out - more, better, faster.

In this season of business/life, the BEST way to do that is with video.

Core Values:
  • Impact-driven
  • Scrappy and quick, done is better than perfect
  • Be bold, take chances

Work with us:

We have room for 5 more clients right now at this initial price level.

We don’t want to just work with anyone. We want to be multipliers for people making a positive impact.
  • Whose life have you changed this week?
  • What’s the intent of your message and who are you trying to reach?
  • How does your stuff make the world better?
$797 per month:
  • 5-10 videos per month. (depending on length and complexity of edit)
  • Edit/cleanup for YouTube. Remove silence, filler words, and extra takes. Color correction. Normalize audio and reduce noise.
  • Post/schedule to YouTube. (including the creation of thumbnail, title, description, tags, all SEO and click-through optimized)
  • Cut it up, caption it and post it to YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels, and TikTok. (On average, 2-3 "shorts" per long-form video)
  • Ongoing analysis and strategy recommendations for your channel.
If you’re ready to up your content game with the best video editing house in town, schedule a call:

15 Minute Discovery Call - Roman Massey
Good luck with this Roman. Video is big and only set to get bigger.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
536%
Apr 17, 2022
Looks amazing, good luck with this!

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Last edited:

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I'm going on 2 years on the Youtube scene and I spent a long time making videos, editing them myself, and posting them only to be seen by a couple of people. During the early days, I was ok with obscurity because I didn't understand how much this could impact my business. After about a year, I started seeing a lot of leads coming in. As the subscriber count grew, so did the lead count. At this point, Youtube is a huge driver of leads in my business so it's critical that it's done in the best way possible.

The amount of time I'm saving in editing and posting is worth the investment but the improvement in video quality is where this really shines. Please do me a favor and don't sign up for Roman's service until he's doubled or tripled my channel. I'm selfish and want SS all to myself. Thanks!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Testimonial:

Zane Engineers Life went from 142 subscribers and 3475 total views on July 7th, 2022 .... to ...... 199 subscribers and 26340 total views today ..... less than 27 days.

That isn't the cool part .... the cool part, is now I shoot content in blocks of schedule ... THEN I go crush other shit while Super Spreader Media handles the editing / uploads / keywords / titles / release schedule. I finished $10k of work the first day I hired them in the time I had to now work instead of editing 4 videos. AND it makes me do content on a REGULAR schedule because I know they have my back and I don't have to dread or find time for editing.....

Your content AND your time schedule DESERVE Superspreader Media! Sign up today!

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

JJ24

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jul 30, 2022
This sounds like a great service. In my last job, I worked with a company that does something very similar and it freed up a lot of hours and removed a ton of frustration. I am not in the market for this right now but I wish you luck because I know how helpful this is.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Superspreader Media has built out my IG and TikTok for Zane Engineers Life. Super cool because I was working on my business and making content while they did the behind the scenes work. Pushes me to just focus and make more content! Sign up today!

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Superspreader Media has built out my IG and TikTok for Zane Engineers Life. Super cool because I was working on my business and making content while they did the behind the scenes work. Pushes me to just focus and make more content! Sign up today!
End-to-end baby!

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Our focus has naturally shifted to producing more short-form content.

We just did this one for @RayAndré.

I'm running a temporary FREE offer, if you want a sample video like this done for you, drop a comment or DM me.

Curious if you helped Ray script the video @BigRomeDawg .

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I'm a client now, too.

Quick testimonial. Roman and his guys are crushing it for me. I have no audience. Just starting out. Last few videos have thousands of views and keep growing. Audience is slowly building. Incredible feedback. I'm a huge fan.

I've hired and fired 2 dozen social folks over the last year and a half... and after almost "giving up" Roman started this up. I'm so happy he did and I can just focus on doing what I do best... talking too much!

If you're a content creator, you've got to get in on this. If you have a local biz, you've got to get in on this. Content is king in the new marketing world.

Here's my advice: Stop trying to find people to sell your stuff to. Start being findable to people already looking for it!

Superspreader will get you there.

1664489548711.png

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm a client now, too.

Quick testimonial. Roman and his guys are crushing it for me. I have no audience. Just starting out. Last few videos have thousands of views and keep growing. Audience is slowly building. Incredible feedback. I'm a huge fan.

I've hired and fired 2 dozen social folks over the last year and a half... and after almost "giving up" Roman started this up. I'm so happy he did and I can just focus on doing what I do best... talking too much!

If you're a content creator, you've got to get in on this. If you have a local biz, you've got to get in on this. Content is king in the new marketing world.

Here's my advice: Stop trying to find people to sell your stuff to. Start being findable to people already looking for it!

Superspreader will get you there.

View attachment 45324
You tease!

Link? Progress thread?

You might find this conversation useful too:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Love the new updates.

I've been a client for 4 months now and it's going fantastic. I don't recommend hardly anybody. Roman is absolutely crushing it for me. Thanks, man.

I will gladly publicly recommend these guys.

Seymor_Skinner

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 28, 2022
Love the new updates.

I've been a client for 4 months now and it's going fantastic. I don't recommend hardly anybody. Roman is absolutely crushing it for me. Thanks, man.

I will gladly publicly recommend these guys.
Roman are you still offering this service?

I'm the marketing lead for a company with two websites and we're trying to drive more revenue through social channels.

If you're able, let's connect on this.

Thanks
Matt

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Roman are you still offering this service?

I'm the marketing lead for a company with two websites and we're trying to drive more revenue through social channels.

If you're able, let's connect on this.

Thanks
Matt
Hey Matt, yes still offering this, happy to help.

Click here to fill out the application and schedule a call with me.

Last edited:

halfstepdown88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
698%
Apr 21, 2012
Las Vegas
Roman is a good guy to work with. Even through some hiccups, he made sure he communicated after and wanted to provide the best experience. On one phone call he asked, "Any other things I can do for you to make your life awesome?" which I have never been asked before. Good service at a good price.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I am on a testimonial roll lately. Dropping one in here for @ Roman and this service from SuperSpreader.

Roman came to my rescue in a jam. I had shot a great podcast episode and some other media and was lost at how to get them edited to be correct and informative, and also managing all the different platforms, sizes, content length, etc.

They did a great job editing the video and getting it ready to distribute. I was surprised at the tech used to manage that back and forth for the edits. The whole process was easier than I thought was possible. Great service over hiring some rando freelancer.

I have work to do and business to run, I like hiring people that just get things done that are current best practices and communicate effectively.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Thanks for the testimonials, guys!

If anyone is on the fence, and wants a "taster", I'm running a super temporary offer -

5 reels edited for $50. Strategy call included.

Already got 2 signups, not sure how many more we can handle since this is a bit of a loss leader. Probably let it run for a few more days. We'll see!

(not running this offer anymore)

EDIT: 5 signups

EDIT AGAIN: 12 signups and a couple have converted into monthly clients. Ooh the power of a no-brainer offer!

Last edited:

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Finally, A Social Media Agency Who Knows What They’re Doing… And We’ll Give You The Plan To Blow Up Your Brand… for FREE.

Dear Fastlaner,

I’m looking for a dream client I can make the number one authority in their niche.

If you’re that client, I’ll personally help you build a giant, “local celebrity” brand across all social media platforms to get you engagement, followers, and more importantly – leads and opportunities over the next 12 months.

Here’s why.

The first thing I’m going to do for you is to personally help you create a strategic content plan you can implement across all channels to build engagement (even if you’re brand new to any or all social media platforms).

There’s no charge for this and it only takes about 45 minutes for us to do together.

I’ll even do most of the heavy lifting for you… telling you exactly who to market to, what content to show them, and how to position yourself as the #1 go-to authority for your business, your niche, in your community.

At the end of this initial planning session, one of these three things will happen:

1. You will love the plan and decide to implement it on your own. If this is the case, I’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch and let me know how you’re doing.

2. You will love the plan and ask to become my client so I can personally help you execute, maximize, and blow up your presence (and profit from it) ASAP.

3. In the unlikely and unprecedented event that you feel like you wasted your time, I will send you $200 as payment immediately. No Questions asked. Your time is the most valuable asset you have, and I respect that.

Think about this.

The “worst” that can happen is you get $200 for “wasting” 45 minutes with me on zoom strategizing about what content you can post across all social media platforms to drive traffic, leads, and sales in 2023.

The best that can happen is we work together to dramatically increase your reach, your audience, your followers – and ultimately your business several times over.

Here’s How It’ll Work

I take a look at your current online presence, what you’ve got, what you’re doing, and what you want to achieve going forward.

Once we have those “raw materials”, I help you come up with a strategic plan of action to immediately start building your following, reach, and engagement across all platforms.

For example, I might show you how to structure your content to get people to raise their hands and say “I’m interested” (generating immediate leads for your business)... or how to get in front of the right people (that are actually interested in what you have to say)... and even how to expand your reach in your community, your market, and all the markets that are important to you.

And if you already have your social media accounts set up, we’re bound to whip up some cool content that would get them re-engaged with you immediately… and have people reaching out to do business with you (which could mean thousands of dollars in new business).

Two reasons:

First of all, I’ve become obsessed with how short-form content can radically transform your business. And it’s one of the things I do best.

Here’s how that works:

Assuming you’re happy and want my team and I to crank out tons of strategic short-form content for you all the time, you’ll probably want to continue working together long-term so we can help you script, edit, post, and strategically analyze what content is working, and where we need to shift.

Our “fee” ranges between $1,000-$3,000 per month… but if you think about it, it really doesn’t “cost” you anything.

Why?

Because if you have a real business, and it relies on generating qualified leads – short-form content (like what we create) is one of the fastest and best returns on investment in the world today.

I expect to make you much more than our fees in the coming months by helping you get more of the right customers who are ready to buy now… and if we keep working together over the next 12 months, I’m confident we can absolutely blow up your brand.

Actually, I can give you a plan to do just that during our first conversation – which is free!

So you’ll see the value by the time we hang up the phone – without ever spending a dime.

And look, if you don’t want to become a client, don’t worry about it. You won’t get any sales pitch or pressure from me of any kind, ever.

You Find Our Conversation To Be Incredibly Valuable Or I’ll Pay You $200.00 Immediately To Compensate You For Your Time.

Now, obviously this is an amazing offer which you’ll probably never see from any other “social media agency”.

Think about it.

I’m personally generating a plan for you up front – for free – and then letting you pay me later if (and only if) we decide to work together long-term.

Plus, I’m taking it one BOLD step further by guaranteeing you’ll find this free plan immensely valuable – or I’ll pay you $200.00 just for wasting your time.

But I’m happy to put it on the line like this because my clients stay with me month after month, send in great feedback, and report great results.

Period.

Anyway – as you can imagine, I’ll get a LOT of interest from people who want to rapidly grow their social media presence (and get followers, engagement, and leads for their business) and that’s why I need you to read this next part carefully:

Here’s Who I CAN Help:

After doing this for a while, I’ve identified the people I can really knock it out of the park for. I now have a strict (but very reasonable) set of criteria that needs to be met in order for us to proceed.

Here it is:

This offer is for people who are up and running already and simply want to run a lot

After all, what’s the point of becoming the authority in your niche… when you’ve got nothing to sell… this isn’t for people who just want internet points. We want sales :)

1. You have to be willing to record videos.

We can tell you what to record, HOW to record it, EDIT it, SEO it, POST it, and follow-up
with it… but if you aren’t willing to record content (or give us a library of videos to pull from) – it’s going to be impossible to create great results.

1. You must have a good solid product and a good reputation.

We’re not in the business of blowing up the brands of sketchy people or terrible products. Everything we do together will not only bring in massive amounts of eyeballs, but we’ll be doing it in a way that creates massive goodwill in your market.

If you meet the criteria above and would like to talk to me personally about getting you incredible results, then I’ll happily set aside some time for you.

First, you’ll need to fill in an application. Don’t worry it’s simple and unobtrusive.

I just need to know what you’re selling, get an idea of what you want to accomplish, and so forth.

Our initial call will be between 45 minutes and an hour (usually it’s pretty quick).

This is where we really begin working to figure out exactly what you want… and how to make it happen.

I’ll painstakingly review your current social media presence, your goals, your offers, and so forth… and I’ll deliver a plan to blow up your brand immediately.

If you see the value in becoming a high-level client, great! We can talk about it.

(By the way – I’ve never had anyone feel like their time was wasted. Ever. That’s why I can make an offer like this. I DELIVER)

This opportunity has to be extremely limited because of the intense amount of time needed to get you results.

Therefore, it’s physically impossible for me to work with more than a handful of people at any given time.

Also, you should realize, there’s a very large demand for social media agencies who actually know what they’re doing these days, and what I’m offering you is unprecedented.

If you feel like this is right for you, click here, leave your application, and let’s talk.

Talk soon,

Roman
Superspreader Media

Hey
You eliminated me because I don't yet have a business.
One thing. I love the copy you have written.
I love the offer.
I hope I will find you when my book is published. Selling a book is also a business.

Besides, I have a friend who got published in December. Seems he isn't getting his book in anyone's hand.

Can you help him with your program?
When my book is published, can you help me with it?

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Hey
You eliminated me because I don't yet have a business.
One thing. I love the copy you have written.
I love the offer.
I hope I will find you when my book is published. Selling a book is also a business.

Besides, I have a friend who got published in December. Seems he isn't getting his book in anyone's hand.

Can you help him with your program?
When my book is published, can you help me with it?
I would love to chat about the possibilities here. Feel free to book a strategy call for yourself and refer your friend. Although you're in the early stages, I'm positive I can provide a ton of value for you and get you started on the right path.

JoshuaNimako

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Sep 20, 2022

Dear Fastlaner,

I’m looking for a dream client I can make the number one authority in their niche.

If you’re that client, I’ll personally help you build a giant, “local celebrity” brand across all social media platforms to get you engagement, followers, and more importantly – leads and opportunities over the next 12 months.

Here’s why.

The first thing I’m going to do for you is to personally help you create a strategic content plan you can implement across all channels to build engagement (even if you’re brand new to any or all social media platforms).

There’s no charge for this and it only takes about 45 minutes for us to do together.

2. You will love the plan and ask to become my client so I can personally help you execute, maximize, and blow up your presence (and profit from it) ASAP.

3. In the unlikely and unprecedented event that you feel like you wasted your time, I will send you $200 as payment immediately. No Questions asked. Your time is the most valuable asset you have, and I respect that.

Think about this.

The “worst” that can happen is you get $200 for “wasting” 45 minutes with me on zoom strategizing about what content you can post across all social media platforms to drive traffic, leads, and sales in 2023.

Here’s How It’ll Work

Once we have those “raw materials”, I help you come up with a strategic plan of action to immediately start building your following, reach, and engagement across all platforms.

For example, I might show you how to structure your content to get people to raise their hands and say “I’m interested” (generating immediate leads for your business)... or how to get in front of the right people (that are actually interested in what you have to say)... and even how to expand your reach in your community, your market, and all the markets that are important to you.

And if you already have your social media accounts set up, we’re bound to whip up some cool content that would get them re-engaged with you immediately… and have people reaching out to do business with you (which could mean thousands of dollars in new business).

Two reasons:

First of all, I’ve become obsessed with how short-form content can radically transform your business. And it’s one of the things I do best.

Here’s how that works:

Assuming you’re happy and want my team and I to crank out tons of strategic short-form content for you all the time, you’ll probably want to continue working together long-term so we can help you script, edit, post, and strategically analyze what content is working, and where we need to shift.

Our “fee” ranges between $1,000-$3,000 per month… but if you think about it, it really doesn’t “cost” you anything.

Why?

Because if you have a real business, and it relies on generating qualified leads – short-form content (like what we create) is one of the fastest and best returns on investment in the world today.

I expect to make you much more than our fees in the coming months by helping you get more of the right customers who are ready to buy now… and if we keep working together over the next 12 months, I’m confident we can absolutely blow up your brand.

Think about it.

Period.

Anyway – as you can imagine, I’ll get a LOT of interest from people who want to rapidly grow their social media presence (and get followers, engagement, and leads for their business) and that’s why I need you to read this next part carefully:

Here’s Who I CAN Help:

Here it is:

1. You have to be willing to record videos.

1. You must have a good solid product and a good reputation.

Our initial call will be between 45 minutes and an hour (usually it’s pretty quick).

Talk soon,

Roman
Superspreader Media

Guys book a meeting with roman, I don't usually endorse people but I can vouch my time was not wasted although I was not a fit for the service CURRENTLY when I'm ready I'm definitely working with him!

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
This is perfect for people like me who struggle to make their own content. It's just so hard to sit by myself and talk to a camera. Roman and his team have been getting on calls with me and helping me make content in a more conversational way. Now, I can get a month's worth of content in an hour and they take care of the rest. Incredibly valuable service. Also, leads from Youtube are up 3x this year.

bublav

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 16, 2018
Hi Roman,

You are not only good in videos but also have a top-notch, engaging copywriting skills.

Do you accept affiliates? I do lead generation using LinkedIn and emails. Are you open to a discussion regarding this?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.