The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting better every day!

Powshock

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Oct 4, 2018
New Jersey
My name is Powshock. I am employed in the medical field. My wife and I each have one business. I want to start a new business due to supply issues. My wife's business is set to grow, but we may need automation or outsourcing. We believe in value and customer service. Our businesses have grown because of these traits when other people's businesses have come and gone.
After reading both of MJ DeMarco's books, I believe that the community with similar ideas is here at this forum. It was in reading these books that I realized what we had been doing right. Now we are at a cross road and need to take everything to a higher level.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Welcome to the Fastlane community, @Powshock .

Yes, there are many experienced people here who are very generous in sharing their knowledge and experiences.

So dive in and help yourself, ask for help or feedback if you ever get stuck.... and don't forget to pass it forward!

Welcome again, and Godspeed in your Fastlane adventures.

Powshock

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Oct 4, 2018
New Jersey
Thanks George. This is such a knowledgeable community.

Powshock

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Oct 4, 2018
New Jersey
Thanks lowtek. Your videos are insane. My dabbling in assembly and Turbo pascal years ago left me totally unprepared for neural network programming :(

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
My name is Powshock. I am employed in the medical field. My wife and I each have one business. I want to start a new business due to supply issues. My wife's business is set to grow, but we may need automation or outsourcing. We believe in value and customer service. Our businesses have grown because of these traits when other people's businesses have come and gone.
After reading both of MJ DeMarco's books, I believe that the community with similar ideas is here at this forum. It was in reading these books that I realized what we had been doing right. Now we are at a cross road and need to take everything to a higher level.
Welcome @Powshock

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Welcome to the forum @Powshock! Dig through the Gold threads here, focus on creating value for your market and get after it! Good luck with your journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks lowtek. Your videos are insane. My dabbling in assembly and Turbo pascal years ago left me totally unprepared for neural network programming :(

Didn't see your reply! You gotta use the @ symbol to tag people.

Best place to start for the machine learning stuff is with the math. Once you understand matrix operations, grasping the rest is more straight forward. Neural nets are really just matrix operations with some calculus tossed to fine tune the parameters.

If you could code in assembly, you're more hardcore than 99% of the kids out there these days. Everybody wants to stuff OO principles where they don't belong, and I'm over here programing like it's 1989.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...