• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Getting better every day!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Powshock, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Powshock

Powshock Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $118
    My name is Powshock. I am employed in the medical field. My wife and I each have one business. I want to start a new business due to supply issues. My wife's business is set to grow, but we may need automation or outsourcing. We believe in value and customer service. Our businesses have grown because of these traits when other people's businesses have come and gone.
    After reading both of MJ Demarco's books, I believe that the community with similar ideas is here at this forum. It was in reading these books that I realized what we had been doing right. Now we are at a cross road and need to take everything to a higher level.

2. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,084
    Welcome to the Fastlane community, @Powshock .

Yes, there are many experienced people here who are very generous in sharing their knowledge and experiences.

So dive in and help yourself, ask for help or feedback if you ever get stuck.... and don't forget to pass it forward!

Welcome again, and Godspeed in your Fastlane adventures.

Andy Black likes this.
  3. Powshock

Rep Bank:
    $118
    Thanks George. This is such a knowledgeable community.

4. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $17,825
    Welcome aboard!

5. Powshock

Rep Bank:
    $118
    Thanks lowtek. Your videos are insane. My dabbling in assembly and Turbo pascal years ago left me totally unprepared for neural network programming :(

lowtek likes this.
  6. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $158,967
    Welcome @Powshock

7. Bearcorp

Bearcorp Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,251
    Welcome to the forum @Powshock! Dig through the Gold threads here, focus on creating value for your market and get after it! Good luck with your journey.

8. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $17,825
    Didn't see your reply! You gotta use the @ symbol to tag people.

Best place to start for the machine learning stuff is with the math. Once you understand matrix operations, grasping the rest is more straight forward. Neural nets are really just matrix operations with some calculus tossed to fine tune the parameters.

If you could code in assembly, you're more hardcore than 99% of the kids out there these days. Everybody wants to stuff OO principles where they don't belong, and I'm over here programing like it's 1989.