The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Getting better every day!

Powshock

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 4, 2018
New Jersey
My name is Powshock. I am employed in the medical field. My wife and I each have one business. I want to start a new business due to supply issues. My wife's business is set to grow, but we may need automation or outsourcing. We believe in value and customer service. Our businesses have grown because of these traits when other people's businesses have come and gone.
After reading both of MJ Demarco's books, I believe that the community with similar ideas is here at this forum. It was in reading these books that I realized what we had been doing right. Now we are at a cross road and need to take everything to a higher level.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Welcome to the Fastlane community, @Powshock .

Yes, there are many experienced people here who are very generous in sharing their knowledge and experiences.

So dive in and help yourself, ask for help or feedback if you ever get stuck.... and don't forget to pass it forward!

Welcome again, and Godspeed in your Fastlane adventures.

OP
OP
Powshock

Powshock

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 4, 2018
New Jersey
Thanks George. This is such a knowledgeable community.

OP
OP
Powshock

Powshock

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 4, 2018
New Jersey
Thanks lowtek. Your videos are insane. My dabbling in assembly and Turbo pascal years ago left me totally unprepared for neural network programming :(

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
My name is Powshock. I am employed in the medical field. My wife and I each have one business. I want to start a new business due to supply issues. My wife's business is set to grow, but we may need automation or outsourcing. We believe in value and customer service. Our businesses have grown because of these traits when other people's businesses have come and gone.
After reading both of MJ Demarco's books, I believe that the community with similar ideas is here at this forum. It was in reading these books that I realized what we had been doing right. Now we are at a cross road and need to take everything to a higher level.
Welcome @Powshock

Bearcorp

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Welcome to the forum @Powshock! Dig through the Gold threads here, focus on creating value for your market and get after it! Good luck with your journey.

lowtek

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks lowtek. Your videos are insane. My dabbling in assembly and Turbo pascal years ago left me totally unprepared for neural network programming :(
Didn't see your reply! You gotta use the @ symbol to tag people.

Best place to start for the machine learning stuff is with the math. Once you understand matrix operations, grasping the rest is more straight forward. Neural nets are really just matrix operations with some calculus tossed to fine tune the parameters.

If you could code in assembly, you're more hardcore than 99% of the kids out there these days. Everybody wants to stuff OO principles where they don't belong, and I'm over here programing like it's 1989.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom