- Joined
- Aug 9, 2015
- Messages
- 486
Rep Bank
$1,680
$1,680
User Power: 330%
Not having children yet I can't say the reality truly will be the same, but I honestly think that when I do it will actually be the making of me and my future success. Currently not being in a serious relationship or having kids gives me a lot of freedom to focus on my work when I want and without feeling that I'm ignoring others... but the truth is I also think it lets me slack a far bit. Right now I might be looking at 10x-ing the results of what I do each time I hit a target I've made for myself and I do. However, I often feel I have more to give that I don't... because I haven't got that final little nugget of motivation of having another generation looking to me, not to give them a golden lifestyle without the hard work, but to show them what can be achieved if they truly want something.
I don't think anything in life has to be an either or... just like @Kak says it's about working smart and working clever and having the right systems in place.
I don't think anything in life has to be an either or... just like @Kak says it's about working smart and working clever and having the right systems in place.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
