The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FREE Skype Call Mentoring

MrYoshi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 15, 2017
Aren't you the guy who did 5000 cold calls in a day? Believe it or not, I regularly think of that thread. Especially when I feel like quitting after making a couple of dozen calls.

I don't have a specific question to ask you right now, but I'd love to connect in case something comes up. I'll shoot you a message.

Thanks for doing this!

Same, would love to connect if you have any time and still offer this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Thanks for doing this @458. I haven't done any calls with forum members recently and you're inspiring me to do something for the community again.

What I find interesting is that even giving your time away for free isn't an easy sell. People took you up on your offer because of the knowledge you gave away for free helping others in their threads.

When someone who hasn't contributed offers something like this then if often doesn't end well.

Honestly not many people actually PM me for a call and only one of them actually kept setting up calls with me.. But that's basic stats for you. The one percent is the one percent and it will always be that way.

Could be that most people on here still wanna hear the Zen pitch on BS hype. Most people wanna buy BS, they want to be lied to. My calls are not fun, i think most people are scared to speak to me, rightfully so.. I have nothing good to tell you because if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't be calling me.

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
Oct 26, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly not many people actually PM me for a call and only one of them actually kept setting up calls with me.. But that's basic stats for you. The one percent is the one percent and it will always be that way.
I PM'd you back in March and never heard back from you.

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
Oct 26, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
"I made one cold call and nothing happened"
Honestly didn't know this was some kind of game to get a 10-min Skype call.

I do agree with the quote. Thanks man!

EDIT: I'm still down to do a Skype call too haha

Last edited:

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Honestly didn't know this was some kind of game to get a 10-min Skype call.

I do agree with the quote. Thanks man!

EDIT: I'm still down to do a Skype call too haha

It's not a game, its life.. No one will ever pay attention to you because you simply exist. You have to be annoying as hell and call and call and call. Everyone else is too busy with there own shit to pay attention to you and your needs..

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
Could be that most people on here still wanna hear the Zen pitch on BS hype. Most people wanna buy BS, they want to be lied to. My calls are not fun, i think most people are scared to speak to me, rightfully so.. I have nothing good to tell you because if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't be calling me.

Just got off the line with 458. When he says this he means it (although I actually enjoyed the call). He tells it straight, largely as it is and how he sees it. With that being said the advice he gives it good stuff and very legit. If you've been on the fence than I would recommend hopping off of it and setting up a call.

Thanks again @458, appreciate the time.

G

Guest06196

I'm guilty of not setting up a call, although @458 already generously gave me his email a few months back. Every time I see this thread gets bumped up I always want this mentoring. But I went through a few setbacks so got back to a 9-5 job to buy more time/cash. Don't want to waste my mentor's time at this stage. But I'm not giving up either so I'm making some noise here :hilarious:

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
It's 3:30AM where I am and I just got off the phone with @458

I am wanting to get better with sales and landed a client today who I will be doing contract work for. @458 gave me direct areas that I need to improve on immediately in my sales pitch to get better. We also talked about the process for selling for yourself versus selling for a company. Lastly, we talked about leveraging money and how one could make it work for them.

I believed this would be a quick hitting conversation where there would be zero hand holding. I was right and I appreciated every minute of his time.

Quit reading, private message @458 and get a time slot in place. You will not regret it!

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
Oct 26, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
Spoke with @458 this morning on Skype. It was worth the time.

He gave some new perspective on a few things that relate to expanding/taking my business to the next level. He was clearly speaking from his own experiences.

I recommend you guys take advantage of this opportunity. You might learn something. ;)

nadavis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Oct 13, 2017
Mississippi, USA
Thanks to everyone for showing up on time, enjoyed all of our conversations. Looking forward to more in the future!

Hello 458. Could we setup a call? I can't figure out the PM feature. Been years since I've been on a forum.

All the best,
Nick

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello 458. Could we setup a call? I can't figure out the PM feature. Been years since I've been on a forum.

All the best,
Nick
Click his name and then "Start a Conversation".

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

Raymas

Raymus the Stingray
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jan 2, 2017
Singapore
A little late posting.

Thank you @458 for taking the time to give free Skype mentoring. You could've spend it on other more important things. Had a session and it helped me to be more decisive and making decision fast. Sometimes the things that stopping us might be overthinking and inaction.

Side note: Something I learned from @Andy Black, Always be grateful and thank those who helped you.

Again thank you for the Skype call! :) + rep

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Bump

Anyone i didn't get back to in the past few months, sorry been extremely busy.

My schedule is starting to free up a bit, message me while I still have time for a free skype call.

Read first post for rules and details

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
Oct 26, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
It's been 7 months since I did my first call with @458 .

I more than doubled my monthly income since then. And, I only had two calls with him total so far.

He helped me to:
  • Look at my "available cash" differently. It became very clear to me that it was the perfect time in my business to get a loan.
  • How to better deal with the fear that comes with business growth.
  • And, recommendations on the hiring process.
Yeah.. it's true. Those two 10 minute phone calls set me on a path for rapid growth, which is still growing.

I haven't had a third call with him yet because I've been too busy working. But, as soon as a good question comes up, I'll contact him again.

For what it's worth guys.. take the free mentoring.

@458 Thanks man!

Last edited:

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
It's been 7 months since I did my first call with @458 .

I more than doubled my monthly income since then. And, I only had two calls with him total so far.

He helped me to:
  • Look at my "available cash" differently. It became very clear to me that it was the perfect time in my business to get a loan.
  • How to better deal with the fear that comes with business growth.
  • And, recommendations on the hiring process.
Yeah.. it's true. Those two 10 minute phone calls set me on a path for rapid growth, which is still growing.

I haven't had a third call with him yet because I've been too busy working. But, as soon as a good question comes up, I'll contact him again.

For what it's worth guys.. take the free mentoring.

@458 Thanks man!

That is awesome! Very happy I could help and that our chat produced positive gains in your life!

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
That is awesome! Very happy I could help and that our chat produced positive gains in your life!

@458 , is your service still available?

I think that cold calling might be important to my future. I don't have an emotional issue with being turned down, but I do have a practical concern about how to not waste the time of those I call, nor to be an intrusive pest rather than a welcome provider of something worth buying. Should be pretty quick to see if I'm misunderstanding, or missing something important that would help me think and act more productively. If we have time for more than that, there's something else I could ask you about as well.

Sending you a direct message as well.

powderhound100

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Apr 20, 2014
I had a call with 458 today, he had some great insight and confirmed a few ideas I'd been considering. I'm looking forward to implementing them as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time @458, it's greatly appreciated.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jul 1, 2018
@458

Hey there
Great contribution to the forum!

Do you still offer this help?
I can't seem to send a message.