The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you MJ DeMarco.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Recently, I have reached a point in my life where a lot of the notifications I receive through social media platforms have been turned off. I am in the process of reading Deep Work and have a few other resources that have helped me to eliminate a lot of the noise in my life...

For example, I started to get annoyed by the updates I received on YouTube every time one of the people I follow would release a new video.

I took control of the situation.

I was proud of myself.

And then... @MJ DeMarco comes along once again and makes me question this new strategy.

Folks.

If you haven't already come across it on YouTube, MJ has started to release videos once again on that platform.

You owe it to yourself to check these out.

View: https://youtu.be/YjWn8hojoeA

View: https://youtu.be/kMnCscZ6pbY

View: https://youtu.be/85xMGoHAcJQ

I have read TMF twice, Unscripted once and also have listened to them both on audiobook as well. Unfortunately, I still forget some of the principles from time to time and have to go back and read sections of the books.

These videos are an addition to your learning and highlight key elements of both TMF and Unscripted and are absolutely worth keeping in your back pocket as you go about your day.

Now to just figure out how to shut off notifications on YouTube EXCEPT for MJ's channel...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for sharing them!

The last video somewhat touched on what I spoke about at the Fastlane Summit. I got far deeper there.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Thanks for sharing them!

The last video somewhat touched on what I spoke about at the Fastlane Summit. I got far deeper there.

My notes from the Summit are secured on Google Drive, I may even look at creating a backup of them as well through a different platform.

My latest business venture has come to an abrupt halt, but the fact remains that it just puts me one step closer to building a successful and profitable business.

The speech you gave at the Summit is an absolute guiding factor for how I approach business and life.

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
My notes from the Summit are secured on Google Drive, I may even look at creating a backup of them as well through a different platform.

My latest business venture has come to an abrupt halt, but the fact remains that it just puts me one step closer to building a successful and profitable business.

The speech you gave at the Summit is an absolute guiding factor for how I approach business and life.
Mind sharing those notes?:happy:

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Mind sharing those notes?:happy:

Out of respect to the speakers that were at the Summit, I don't really share the notes unless you were at the Summit.

However, if you go back and read the topics that the speakers discussed and something interests you, I would be more than happy to chat with you via private message.

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Out of respect to the speakers that were at the Summit, I don't really share the notes unless you were at the Summit.

However, if you go back and read the topics that the speakers discussed and something interests you, I would be more than happy to chat with you via private message.
I understand, were there specific topics you can find on the forum?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I understand, were there specific topics you can find on the forum?

Not really, but I will probably expand on the topic I spoke about!

Another video...

DavidK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
May 23, 2017
Hurricane, UT
@MJ DeMarco
Great video. It's amazing that such a short video can contain such a powerful message... it's really all one needs to understand and get sold on the fastlane...

BTW, listened to TMF audiobook again earlier this week to refresh... it really is genius lol. Have listened to it several times and am finally starting to fully grasp everything. Always something new learned with each listen, and I thought everything was understood after listening once!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

LynetteP

This will be car photo when I get a rocket again
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 13, 2018
Tennessee
OMG., I just noticed that at the exact same time you posted it.
LOL I wondered if I was the only one that would notice- it was pretty fast! :D Love these videos MJ! Thanks!

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
Not really, but I will probably expand on the topic I spoke about!

Another video...

Thanks for the newer YouTube videos, you're on a roll, especially with the quora posts as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.