• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

For your viewing pleasure, I present to you MJ DeMarco.

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by Dunkafelics, May 13, 2018.

1. Dunkafelics

Dunkafelics Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,279
    Recently, I have reached a point in my life where a lot of the notifications I receive through social media platforms have been turned off. I am in the process of reading Deep Work and have a few other resources that have helped me to eliminate a lot of the noise in my life...

For example, I started to get annoyed by the updates I received on YouTube every time one of the people I follow would release a new video.

I took control of the situation.

I was proud of myself.

And then... @MJ DeMarco comes along once again and makes me question this new strategy.

Folks.

If you haven't already come across it on YouTube, MJ has started to release videos once again on that platform.

You owe it to yourself to check these out.

View: https://youtu.be/YjWn8hojoeA

View: https://youtu.be/kMnCscZ6pbY

View: https://youtu.be/85xMGoHAcJQ

I have read TMF twice, Unscripted once and also have listened to them both on audiobook as well. Unfortunately, I still forget some of the principles from time to time and have to go back and read sections of the books.

These videos are an addition to your learning and highlight key elements of both TMF and Unscripted and are absolutely worth keeping in your back pocket as you go about your day.

Now to just figure out how to shut off notifications on YouTube EXCEPT for MJ's channel...

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $316,308
    Admin Post
    Thanks for sharing them!

The last video somewhat touched on what I spoke about at the Fastlane Summit. I got far deeper there.

Bdenner64, IlyaP, Gary and 2 others like this.
  3. Dunkafelics

Dunkafelics Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,279
    My notes from the Summit are secured on Google Drive, I may even look at creating a backup of them as well through a different platform.

My latest business venture has come to an abrupt halt, but the fact remains that it just puts me one step closer to building a successful and profitable business.

The speech you gave at the Summit is an absolute guiding factor for how I approach business and life.

IlyaP, Ayanle Farah and JordanK like this.
  4. Mr.Brandtastic

Mr.Brandtastic Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,684
    Amateur lol. Nah, these are great videos.

Dunkafelics likes this.
  5. Ayanle Farah

Ayanle Farah Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $471
    Mind sharing those notes?:happy:

6. Dunkafelics

Rep Bank:
    $3,279
    Out of respect to the speakers that were at the Summit, I don't really share the notes unless you were at the Summit.

However, if you go back and read the topics that the speakers discussed and something interests you, I would be more than happy to chat with you via private message.

Bdenner64 and Ayanle Farah like this.
  7. Ayanle Farah

Ayanle Farah Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $471
    I understand, were there specific topics you can find on the forum?

8. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $316,308
    Admin Post
    Not really, but I will probably expand on the topic I spoke about!

Another video...

9. DavidK

DavidK Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $498
    @MJ DeMarco
    Great video. It's amazing that such a short video can contain such a powerful message... it's really all one needs to understand and get sold on the fastlane...

BTW, listened to TMF audiobook again earlier this week to refresh... it really is genius lol. Have listened to it several times and am finally starting to fully grasp everything. Always something new learned with each listen, and I thought everything was understood after listening once!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  10. policebaton

policebaton Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $729
    Sweet!

Also: "lifesytle"

11. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $316,308
    Admin Post
    OMG., I just noticed that at the exact same time you posted it.

LynetteP likes this.
  12. LynetteP

LynetteP Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $303
    LOL I wondered if I was the only one that would notice- it was pretty fast! :D Love these videos MJ! Thanks!

13. andrewsyc

andrewsyc New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $75
    Thanks for the newer YouTube videos, you're on a roll, especially with the quora posts as well.

14. policebaton

policebaton Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $729
    Luckily it's slanted and pretty fast