CJRealEstate
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2021
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$180
$180
User Power: 282%
This is my second post so bear with me. My first goal was financial freedom. My second goal was to quit my day job. I moved up through the company and was there for 12 years. Basically I have spent my last 7 years buying old houses and fixing them up. Cash deals no debt. I am finally finishing the last house and taking a break. I am unable to buy more tax houses because my state laws changed. I am now looking to venture out and enjoy life which is exciting. No gf no kids. I just wanted to make a short post saying that I feel all the hard work has paid off. I have great renters and get paid every month even during Covid. I price my houses below market and remodel them very nice. Tile, crown, stainless appliances. I am looking into more fast lane ventures as well. I will probably be busy building my business as a realtor since the market is crazy right now. If anyone has any questions or ideas I would like to chat. Thanks for reading.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
