The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally achieved my third goal

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

CJRealEstate

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 21, 2021
This is my second post so bear with me. My first goal was financial freedom. My second goal was to quit my day job. I moved up through the company and was there for 12 years. Basically I have spent my last 7 years buying old houses and fixing them up. Cash deals no debt. I am finally finishing the last house and taking a break. I am unable to buy more tax houses because my state laws changed. I am now looking to venture out and enjoy life which is exciting. No gf no kids. I just wanted to make a short post saying that I feel all the hard work has paid off. I have great renters and get paid every month even during Covid. I price my houses below market and remodel them very nice. Tile, crown, stainless appliances. I am looking into more fast lane ventures as well. I will probably be busy building my business as a realtor since the market is crazy right now. If anyone has any questions or ideas I would like to chat. Thanks for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
This is my second post so bear with me. My first goal was financial freedom. My second goal was to quit my day job. I moved up through the company and was there for 12 years. Basically I have spent my last 7 years buying old houses and fixing them up. Cash deals no debt. I am finally finishing the last house and taking a break. I am unable to buy more tax houses because my state laws changed. I am now looking to venture out and enjoy life which is exciting. No gf no kids. I just wanted to make a short post saying that I feel all the hard work has paid off. I have great renters and get paid every month even during Covid. I price my houses below market and remodel them very nice. Tile, crown, stainless appliances. I am looking into more fast lane ventures as well. I will probably be busy building my business as a realtor since the market is crazy right now. If anyone has any questions or ideas I would like to chat. Thanks for reading.
So what's your pivot? How are you moving on from this?

CJRealEstate

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 21, 2021
So what's your pivot? How are you moving on from this?
My plan is to continue to sell houses as a realtor. Commercial is taking a hit in my market so I might buy an apartment complex. If I don’t find one that meets my criteria. I will just keep selling until I find a high ROI opportunity or business to build. Real Estate and stocks have always been my high earners, so I plan to stay within my circle of competence in that aspect.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
My plan is to continue to sell houses as a realtor. Commercial is taking a hit in my market so I might buy an apartment complex. If I don’t find one that meets my criteria. I will just keep selling until I find a high ROI opportunity or business to build. Real Estate and stocks have always been my high earners, so I plan to stay within my circle of competence in that aspect.
I agree. If I stay in my lane, I too am a lot more successful since it has become second nature to me. But, I have also widened my understanding of fields that are related to RE. A lot of the basic skills and information are valid in many business settings.

CJRealEstate

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 21, 2021
I agree. If I stay in my lane, I too am a lot more successful since it has become second nature to me. But, I have also widened my understanding of fields that are related to RE. A lot of the basic skills and information are valid in many business settings.
I completely agree. The basics are pretty similar in most businesses if you think of it as profit loss and scalable. The way I’ve been able to create value is exciting. I treat tenants very well. Any issue is fixed ASAP. I train and teach tenants how to apply for a mortgage then I usually wind up selling them a house. Between this and tax lien houses it is an interesting niche I’ve been able to have success with.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.