G
Guest92dX
Guest
Hi Everyone,
First off: thanks to @eliquid and @Andy Black and @SinisterLex for giving me some pointers.
I'm currently driving traffic to an idea I'm working on.
Part of me thinks I may not have enough data to be sure about anything.
What I'm doing:
driving traffic by showing ads on competitor domain names. Aka, siphon traffic. Seems to be decent I think.
Don't know what CPM means though or what that number means.


[/url][/IMG]
Note: Part of me thinks the screenshots won't show and are broken.
If you have a better suggestion than imgur please let me know.
People are going to the website and directly clicking on a link, which takes them to the form I have. They check it out and go directly to the form. I'm showing a conversion on the website and have conversions set as email signups, which takes them to a form to buy and also have link clicks set as conversions so I know when someone goes to the form.
I currently have 0 form submissions
The idea is a test/experiment to see if I can build what I think is a useful product for an industry.
My question:
Should I be pumping people into a form? Will they pre-order on a form? Should I just collect the emails? I'm already trying to collect the emails on the website. There are three or four ways to get the email on my site. I realized that my domain email was down last night because I paused it.
Google approved my campaign last night while I was sleeping, which sucks.
I think I asked all the questions.
Cliff notes in case I was confusing or too long winded:
-- getting traffic
-- have pre-order form
-- should I stop the pre-order form?
-- why are removed keywords displaying for clicks (think I forgot to ask that one)?
-- what else should I do about CPM, which says like $113 or something. (may have forgot to ask about this one)
Edit: Imgur didn't work so I tried something different
First off: thanks to @eliquid and @Andy Black and @SinisterLex for giving me some pointers.
I'm currently driving traffic to an idea I'm working on.
Part of me thinks I may not have enough data to be sure about anything.
What I'm doing:
driving traffic by showing ads on competitor domain names. Aka, siphon traffic. Seems to be decent I think.
Don't know what CPM means though or what that number means.


Note: Part of me thinks the screenshots won't show and are broken.
If you have a better suggestion than imgur please let me know.
People are going to the website and directly clicking on a link, which takes them to the form I have. They check it out and go directly to the form. I'm showing a conversion on the website and have conversions set as email signups, which takes them to a form to buy and also have link clicks set as conversions so I know when someone goes to the form.
I currently have 0 form submissions
The idea is a test/experiment to see if I can build what I think is a useful product for an industry.
My question:
Should I be pumping people into a form? Will they pre-order on a form? Should I just collect the emails? I'm already trying to collect the emails on the website. There are three or four ways to get the email on my site. I realized that my domain email was down last night because I paused it.
Google approved my campaign last night while I was sleeping, which sucks.
I think I asked all the questions.
Cliff notes in case I was confusing or too long winded:
-- getting traffic
-- have pre-order form
-- should I stop the pre-order form?
-- why are removed keywords displaying for clicks (think I forgot to ask that one)?
-- what else should I do about CPM, which says like $113 or something. (may have forgot to ask about this one)
Edit: Imgur didn't work so I tried something different
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
