• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Do You Have a Business Coach?

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by Growth & Learn, May 23, 2015.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Growth & Learn

Growth & Learn Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,208
    Curious how many people here have business coaches or executive coaches?

If so, has the investment paid off for you?

I'm good at what I do but I could definitely do better. I'm considering hiring one for 6 months to help me find more solutions and build better business habits.

2. Cparsons

Cparsons Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,180
    Don't know why you never got any answers to this. I'm reviving it.

I am considering getting a business coach. Price is $1,500 - $3,000/month. I'd like to see other people's input as well.

3. MidwestLandlord

MidwestLandlord Legendary Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $19,432
    I think I should sell my services as a business coach for $3,000 a month, but hire all the actual work out to other coaches for $1,500 a month and keep the difference.

Not kidding.

4. amp0193

amp0193 Platinum Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,821
    I sell $6,000 a month business coaching.

I sub out to $3,000 a month coaches.

You in?

Sully1994 and MidwestLandlord like this.
  5. lowtek

lowtek Gold Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $9,389
    I do! His name is MJ Demarco, have you heard of him? He taught me about the CENTS framework and the script

Frankly I feel like I robbed him, he charged so little.

6. amp0193

amp0193 Platinum Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,821
    In all seriousness though, when I was a band teacher I'd hire clinicians (consultants) to come critique the band and my teaching, and I always got a ton out of it.

It'd probably be worth pulling someone in for a business consult now and then, or even regularly. I think there'd be a lot to be gained. Especially if it's someone who cuts through the bullshit and can see exactly what you need to do differently.

Sounds like a shortcut to me.

7. tiagosoares17.22

tiagosoares17.22 Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $142
    @Cparsons The investment will always pay off IF you find the right people/person.

For that you have to consider if both of you are a good fit, if s/he has experience in the industry you are in, if s/he is passionate about seeing other people get better, etc.

I have only once hired one, only for 4 sessions and it paid off. In a month I tripled for what I paid.
    I also have a friend who pays 2K per month and it helped him tremendously. Only when he was making 3K per month, 2000$ where for his mentor/coach. One year later he was making 11-13K a month and is now making around 20K month. But for that, he had to find a guy who had experience in his area, and who was willing to be there for him - he led him and introduced him to other people as well, which helped quite a bit.

That is paying off quite well.

8. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $120,895
    I deliberately don't have a business coach and I am deliberately not in a mastermind. I'm trying to work something out and prefer to only have the market and customers as my influence.

I've hired consultants in the past and it took so long explaining what I did and they (well meaningly) sent me off down blind alleys.

You can't outsource passion or insight. My gut tells me something from being at the coalface. I have to work out what that is and test test test.

If I needed something specific then I'd get help with it. E.g. If I really wanted to build a funnel to sell my AdWords course then I'd look at joining Russell Brunson's "insider circle" because he seems to have a good track record at building those types of funnels and businesses. I'd be wary of interacting with others in his group because their paths and input may deflect me from my own path.

topherea, lowtek and MidwestLandlord like this.
  9. MarekvBeek

MarekvBeek Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,433
    Whatever works for you man!