Hi guys, I don´t know if this is going to be in the right subsection, so I will move it to the right place if instructed.
First of all I cannot find the words to express my appreciation for this forum. It literally changed my life (after reading the books I found it). It made me understand that I have a chance to move out and get out of the comfy slow lane into the fast one. I have a couple of projects going, one looks promising in the field of online services regarding brands, but that is going to be the topic of a new thread whenever it really picks up. (So far 7k in revenue, around 4k in profit pre tax).
Here is my stupid idea, but I want to put it out to you guys. Thank you all for being part of the forum. I don't know you but I consider you friends.
What would happen if we undertake a project together with the forum members, using each member's particular skills where he or she excels?
For example, I can take care of IP, Trademarks and Contracts. Let's say Andy does the perfect Ads campaign, JonnyBoy the strategy and team control, CareCPA the taxes, WalterHay the importing/Exporting, Biophase the e-commerce, Kak his niche and so on. All are going to be weolcomed.
Of course I would not value my participation as much as the experts I have mentioned, so my portion would be smaller and we will allocate each other's value accordingly. We can share a piece with MJ and the forum, and we can give to charity o whatever we want to do with it.
It could be a fun project that takes little time of each other since we are all going to do things that we know how to do expertly and effectively. It could be a forum project, fun and enjoyable.
Since we would have good players in every little field, the chances of walking forward would be pretty solid.
I know, probably it is a stupid idea. Maybe comes out of my sense of being part of a team on this forum that is amazing. Maybe it could be fun. Maybe it is an idea that has been around and I am too dumb to find it.
If it is too silly, I apologize in advance!
Believe me, all of you are awesome and you don't know the impact you have in the life of other people.
Cheers!!!!
First of all I cannot find the words to express my appreciation for this forum. It literally changed my life (after reading the books I found it). It made me understand that I have a chance to move out and get out of the comfy slow lane into the fast one. I have a couple of projects going, one looks promising in the field of online services regarding brands, but that is going to be the topic of a new thread whenever it really picks up. (So far 7k in revenue, around 4k in profit pre tax).
Here is my stupid idea, but I want to put it out to you guys. Thank you all for being part of the forum. I don't know you but I consider you friends.
What would happen if we undertake a project together with the forum members, using each member's particular skills where he or she excels?
For example, I can take care of IP, Trademarks and Contracts. Let's say Andy does the perfect Ads campaign, JonnyBoy the strategy and team control, CareCPA the taxes, WalterHay the importing/Exporting, Biophase the e-commerce, Kak his niche and so on. All are going to be weolcomed.
Of course I would not value my participation as much as the experts I have mentioned, so my portion would be smaller and we will allocate each other's value accordingly. We can share a piece with MJ and the forum, and we can give to charity o whatever we want to do with it.
It could be a fun project that takes little time of each other since we are all going to do things that we know how to do expertly and effectively. It could be a forum project, fun and enjoyable.
Since we would have good players in every little field, the chances of walking forward would be pretty solid.
I know, probably it is a stupid idea. Maybe comes out of my sense of being part of a team on this forum that is amazing. Maybe it could be fun. Maybe it is an idea that has been around and I am too dumb to find it.
If it is too silly, I apologize in advance!
Believe me, all of you are awesome and you don't know the impact you have in the life of other people.
Cheers!!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

