What's new

Introduction :- just joined the fastlane forum

A story

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Iamsyaltanish

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 25, 2026
Messages
1
Location
ludhiana
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 100%
Hey everyone, I’m Tanish from Ludhiana, Punjab, India.

I joined the Fastlane Forum because I’ve read MJ DeMarco’s books ,The Millionaire Fastlane, Unscripted, The Great Rat-Race Escape, and The Fastlane Forum and the ideas really resonated with me.

I’ve been working in remote sales for the last 8–9 years. I make a decent income and have a relatively comfortable life, but there’s always been this strong desire to build something of my own and eventually achieve what MJ calls Fastlane success.

That’s also why I’ve quit jobs a few times and tried to figure out entrepreneurship on my own.

The biggest challenge for me right now isn’t understanding the principles. I think I’ve internalized many of them.

It’s figuring out what to actually build.

I have a pretty strong filter for ideas. I don’t just want to start a random business because it looks profitable. I want to find something I genuinely find interesting, something I can see myself working on for the next 5+ years, and something that solves a real problem in a meaningful market.

So right now, I’m in the ideation phase.

I’ve started maintaining a journal where I document problems I come across, gaps I notice, markets that seem underserved, and business ideas that come to mind.

What I’d really love to learn from people here who have already built something is:

When you were still working a job and wanted to start a business, how did you eventually know, “This is the idea I want to pursue”?

Was it a problem you personally experienced?
Did you discover it through research?
Did you test multiple ideas before committing?

Would love to hear how you approached that stage.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Vepotj.

Xet ov e qsucmin zua qistupemmz iyqisoipdif?

O moli caomfoph vjopht zua dep qistupemmz ati, vjopht vjev tumwi zuas uxp qsucmint.

Sohjv pux O'n atoph 2 tztvint gus qistupem ati vjev O duamf meapdj qacmodmz epf vsz vu nupivobi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom