The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Congrats Andy Black

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Andy is a great guy, I followed him because of his amazing posts, a few days ago he reached out to me asking how I'm getting along. He's a really good member who always has something great to say.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
What new to say?

Just another forum member here whom Andy has helped tremendously.

@Andy Black thank you, and congratulations, really glad about this:)

PS. I love how everything on this forum turns to gold somehow. Everything started with a thread that addresses negativity on forum, and now we have a new moderator who's full of incredible positivity :)

Even in the obvious spam/troll threads, more often than not someone will post knowledge jewels, or great advice.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
Wherever he can, Andy will say that his philosophy is 'just help someone, and the rest will follow.'

In this thread, we can see that he lives it in everything he does.

Thank you for setting such a stellar example through your actions.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Wow. Just wow.

I could see this thread on my mobile and had to login on my PC to say a quick THANK YOU to everyone for your kind words. Seriously, thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

I've personally learned and grown so much in the last year I've been on this forum. I've made a lot of friends, and connected with many fantastic people.

This forum has become my home online, and we all have MJ to thank because TFLF is the embodiment of his values.

I just do what I do, without thinking where it will take me. Getting a YISA and becoming a mod wasn't anywhere on my radar. Not even close.

So thanks to MJ, the (other!) mods, and all forum members.

Like my signature says:

“Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.”
(Mother Theresa)

It seems to be working in here.

Now just to get my bank balance to head North. :)

I'll come back later and add some more of my thoughts. TBH, I'm gonna have to go and sit down now. You guys have made my eyes water a wee bit. ;)

Last edited:

SYK

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Mar 24, 2014
Right on! You probably don't remember it among all your good deeds on here but very early on when I was a clueless idiot when it came to adwords you generously gave me your time, kick starting my understanding of how the miracle that is adwords works. Haven't forgotten your teachings. And my free PR consultation offer is still there anytime ;)

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Greatly deserved. Loving the new four musketeers line up.... though I do feel we're missing the feminine touch in the moderators. A touch more pink and a few more scatter cushions could really make the place look more inviting ;)

Seriously, thanks to all of you. I know keeping up a community like this isn't easy and you do a grand job!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Greatly deserved. Loving the new four musketeers line up.... though I do feel we're missing the feminine touch in the moderators. A touch more pink and a few more scatter cushions could really make the place look more inviting ;)

Seriously, thanks to all of you. I know keeping up a community like this isn't easy and you do a grand job!

Agreed.

We've had female mods before. We have a couple of gals we have been pursuing for the mod bench. It will happen.

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel
Andy - good for you, mate!

Be careful of what you wish for - you may get it...

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Thought you might want something for your wall @Andy Black :woot:

Andy1.jpg

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, very impressive how many people have been impacted by Andy. :happy:

though I do feel we're missing the feminine touch in the moderators.

We had a female mod some years ago and definitely would welcome one, or several to the team. For consideration we look for someone who is here regularly and is level-headed-- that counterbalances the short fuses myself and @Vigilante have... Allen is kinda in the middle and Andy might play for voice of reason and patience. :rolleyes:

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Note to self: keep taking those classes for great level-headness .. there's hope for you yet. Shame that really really bad jokes aren't a criteria as I'd be soooo in there :D

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Note to self: keep taking those classes for great level-headness .. there's hope for you yet. Shame that really really bad jokes aren't a criteria as I'd be soooo in there :D

We have definitely enjoyed having you around.

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
We have definitely enjoyed having you around.

Slightly nervous of the past tense... I now resolve to never let myself get logged out as now I'm suspicious you're all going to turn out all the lights and pretend you're not in when I try to come back in.

On a serious note, I've backpacked around a lot of entrepreneurial sites and masterminds and never found anywhere that really felt like home. This truly does... so basically bad luck you're all stuck with me FOREVER

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Slightly nervous of the past tense... I now resolve to never let myself get logged out as now I'm suspicious you're all going to turn out all the lights and pretend you're not in when I try to come back in.

On a serious note, I've backpacked around a lot of entrepreneurial sites and masterminds and never found anywhere that really felt like home. This truly does... so basically bad luck you're all stuck with me FOREVER

Or until we block your IP address anyway.

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Congrats @Andy Black.
Extremely kind and patient gentleman. Followed him after seeing the gem in his Adword posts. He also reached out to me and asked how business is going. Thanks Andy.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany

yes true! I remember the point when I thought "damn it, I have to get an INSIDERS subscription now!". It was after reading @Vigilante 's 'Because I Can' thread. While reading through it I got such an overwhelming feeling of happiness, cant really describe it with words, but it was at the beginning of starting my business, and since then I use this place to stay on my peak of motivation every day.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I've backpacked around a lot of entrepreneurial sites and masterminds and never found anywhere that really felt like home.
Same here.

When I joined last year I was in a handful of paid forums, mostly to do with online marketing.

I quickly realised that this forum was much more "rounded", with people doing all sorts of businesses, so I dropped out of the others and just spend my time in here now.

What really resonates about thefastlaneforum is the emphasis on providing value rather than chasing money. I've worked for businesses that chased numeric targets without providing value to their users or visitors, and I've seen where that led.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
What really resonated with thefastlaneforum is the emphasis on providing value rather than chasing money.

I think that's exactly what makes this community special. lol at your tag "Any colour, as long as its red" ;)

Even Steven

tumbling down the learning curve
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Nov 7, 2014
Until @Andy Black came along, I didn't know it was possible for people to actually like the mods.

Awww...c'mon. We love you guys. You know. Most of the time.

And Vig, you certainly liven the place up.

But you know, everyone's going on about how nice Andy is (and he really is). But, I feel like there should be a challenge.

Who can piss Andy off so bad that he'll ban them? Let the games begin.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

But you know, everyone's going on about how nice Andy is (and he really is). But, I feel like there should be a challenge.

I can. But then MJ would ban me. I'm now the weak hand. Thus... my new softer, gentler demeanor. You aHoles.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

That's F*ckin funny :)

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Wow .....noted the promotion and was not one bit surprised. Well done Andy...... Exciting new dimension to the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.