The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Don't Sleep On Andy Black Threads

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Koji

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 21, 2021
This is an appreciation post to @Andy Black . I have learnt a lot from you mahn.

I have a background in SEO but your threads/videos on Google ads are madddd and it has made me better in both SEO and ads.

I will be buying your course soon not because of anything but to show how grateful i am.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Andy Black

Making a nuisance of himself on Twitter
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I will be buying your course soon not because of anything but to show how grateful i am.
Wow. Thanks.

I’m curious how my stuff has helped with your SEO too.

Koji

Contributor
Feb 21, 2021
Wow. Thanks.

I’m curious how my stuff has helped with your SEO too.
You said in a video that "keywords match a set of search terms". In SEO world, this simple means you should target the most searched keyword in a bunch of similar keywords.

The idea is that if you rank for the most searched keyword you will also rank for hundreds if not thousands of similar keywords without directly targeting them.

I also got a vivid explanation from you about the customer's buyer curve from a browser - a buyer and also a bunch of valuable stuffs i learn from you every time i visit this forum. Thanks again for all your efforts you've put in the forum. I am pretty sure i won't be speaking for myself alone when i say we appreciate you greatly.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads