The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ChatGPT AI is a huge breakthrough, a Google killer

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Way to scold it like a child who refuses to accept the answer until you beat them over the head with it.
maybe, but a child will forget and that machine not. maybe....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Yeah, content writing. Most of my work is writing press releases for the same agency. The AI isn't doing all of the work, but it helps to fill in the gaps and give inspiration.

I've had to write about the same company a few hundred times, which as any writer will know, taxes the hell out of my creativity. So I just give the AI a prompt, and then let the AI finish it off. For example, "The use of smart contracts allows X company to...".

I don't find ChatGPT that useful, but I have used it to rewrite some content with - "describe this in a new way".
Really interesting.
It comes down to the quality of the question you're asking.
Which comes down to your experience and creativity

Gustav2005

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 11, 2023
I find it not that accurate on quite a few things...

View attachment 46692

Most of this is wrong - and there is a lot of info out there to get the right answer.

So yes it is a powerful tool, but letting this do all the thinking for you is not a smart approach.
Why is this not accurate? To me, this proves how great of a tool it is and how accurate it can be. I have though experienced some errors in its language, especially when translating or directly writing in danish, as well as german grammar.

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
Why is this not accurate? To me, this proves how great of a tool it is and how accurate it can be. I have though experienced some errors in its language, especially when translating or directly writing in danish, as well as german grammar.
Below are the original 75 Hard rules, from Fox's own thread on the challenge, as I didn't want to go dig around the internet to find the original. Pretty sure Fox's was the barebones version of exactly what Andy prescribed.

1) Strict Diet – No cheating, not even 1 bite, and No alcohol

ChatGPT's version missed the alcohol part, says only water with "no other beverages allowed" -- 75Hard required drinking a gallon of water everyday, stating only plain water counts, but it didn't confine your daily beverages to that. Just stated no alcohol. What type of diet you wanted to follow otherwise was up to each participant -- you just had to follow it strictly with no deviating or cheat days.

2) Two Workouts* per Day – 1 has to be outside and both have to be at least 45 minutes
(*this can mean jogging, swimming, yoga - doesn't have to be gym)

ChatGPT's version put these at specific times, one before breakfast and after work; I don't think this specificity was in the original 75Hard.

3) Drink 1 Gallon of Water per Day – Nothing but clear, plain water counts

ChatGPT's version says 2 liters.

4) Read 10 Pager per Day – From a non-fiction self-help book or business book

ChatGPT got this one right.

5) Take a Progress Picture Every Day – So you can see the progress at the end

ChatGPT got this one right.

ChatGPT slipped in two extra rules, one about sleep and one about social media -- these weren't in the original 75Hard. That's a big error, in my opinion.

For 75 days with no days off.

ChatGPT got this right.

There were harder versions that came later on down the line after the initial 75 days, if I remember correctly. ChatGPT didn't mention the growing complexity (or levels) of the program at all.

The AI also talks about how the point of the program was for health and mental well-being.

Yes, it creates those things, but it was pretty clear the program was really all about building massive discipline to challenge yourself as opposed to building optimal health -- Andy ranted on this to no end. Of course at the end of its answer, ChatGPT kind of warns you that it takes a lot of discipline and is challenging... as always it takes the "safe" PC approach.

But doing a hard challenge to build insane discipline was the reason for 75 Hard in the first place, so it really got that backwards if you ask me.

The differences might seem insignificant because surely ChatGPT's version would still get you massive results...

...But the real issue here is that you then have to go straight to the source to verify anything you ask and get the real information if you want it to be factual. Which sort of makes its usefulness counterproductive; you would have had to do that on your own anyways. So that doesn't actually save any time -- it adds time!

Basically, it only seems to deliver general advice and within-the-ballpark guidelines rather than unquestionable fact.

Also, as Fox pointed out in his original post on the topic, there were other specifications for the challenge:

Some additional rules:

- Don't modify any part of the challenge. This isn't a "well I did it this way" challenge. The rules are above and those are the rules.

- If you break ANY rules you go back to the start.

This was really such a huge part of it.

- Be true to yourself. The only person who gets anything out of this is YOU if you do it right. Pretending you did this won't help and will most likely hurt.

- No audiobooks ha. I still listen to them as I walk every day but Andy is clear that the 10 pages a day are to be read by you.

This other info is important.

ChatGPT maybe would have expanded on this stuff if you asked it to specifically (as that's often the only way to get all the info out of it), but you'd have to know the information existed to dig deeper.

If you weren't already a listener of Andy's stuff, or someone who previously went through the challenge, how do you know you've got all the info or not? By doing your own research instead, you can find the original source or compare various sources to figure out which seems most credible.

Doing the 75 Hard challenge without that level of credibility won't kill you.

However, it's absolutely crucial in cases where it can affect your reputation, business, or career.

Last edited:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
I've asked ChatGPT to write a song about the new forum rule...

Verse
In this forum, we keep it real
No AI can take the wheel
We want discussions that are true
So ChatGPT, we bid adieu

Chorus:
No more bots, no more fakes
We want our forum to be great
No more ChatGPT, no more lies
We'll keep it real before our eyes

Verse 2:
We'll ban you if you try
To use that AI
We want our forum to be pure
And that's the only way it'll be sure

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hmmm, interesting use-case and the output isn't awful.

PROMPT:
Create a YouTube video script with thumbnail, title, hook, chapter headings and content, conclusion, and call-to-action for the opening post of NOTABLE! - What if you already know enough?

OUTPUT:
Title: "What if You Already Know Enough to Achieve Success?"

Thumbnail: A close-up of a person's face, looking determined and confident.

Hook: Are you constantly seeking new information and knowledge in the pursuit of success, but feeling overwhelmed and unsure of where to start? You may be surprised to learn that you already know enough to achieve your goals.

Chapter Headings:

The Paradox of Knowledge
The Importance of Action
Overcoming Analysis Paralysis
How to Put Your Knowledge into Action
Content:

The Paradox of Knowledge: We live in a world where information is readily available at our fingertips. However, with so much information available, it's easy to fall into the trap of thinking that we need to know more before we can take action. This is the paradox of knowledge - the more we know, the more we realize we don't know.

The Importance of Action: The truth is, knowledge is important, but it's not the only thing that matters. Action is equally important, if not more so. You can have all the knowledge in the world, but if you don't take action, it's useless.

Overcoming Analysis Paralysis: One of the biggest obstacles to taking action is the fear of making a mistake. This fear can lead to analysis paralysis, where we become so focused on planning and researching that we never actually take action. To overcome this, it's important to remember that failure is a natural part of the learning process and to focus on progress, not perfection.

How to Put Your Knowledge into Action: The key to putting your knowledge into action is to set clear goals and create a plan to achieve them. Break your goals down into smaller, manageable steps and focus on taking action on one step at a time.

Conclusion: You don't need to know everything to achieve success. The most important thing is to take action and learn as you go. Remember, progress, not perfection.

Call-to-Action: Join the conversation on The Fastlane Forum and share your thoughts on the importance of action in achieving success. Let's help each other put our knowledge into action and achieve our goals.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

jdm667

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 27, 2020
Boston, MA

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
ChatGPT is unusable nowadays, it's been like this for a week. The page keeps showing it's at full capacity. I'm using WriteSonic as an alternative until it's back to normal.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

ChatGPT is unusable nowadays, it's been like this for a week. The page keeps showing it's at full capacity. I'm using WriteSonic as an alternative until it's back to normal.
It must not like you. Works for me pretty regularly.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
It's great until America wakes up, so in the UK I can best use it between about 6 a.m. and roughly midday, then it slows down and finally stops working around 1 p.m.

Shame, I've used it to generate titles for my new book, they're okay, started me down a new train of thought and I'll probably use a mashup of them.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Made 6 calls to ChatGPT today. None worked. 0 for 6. Last night I used it a dozen times, no issues. Can you imagine the frantic mess going on over there to deal with demand?

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
Made 6 calls to ChatGPT today. None worked. 0 for 6. Last night I used it a dozen times, no issues. Can you imagine the frantic mess going on over there to deal with demand?
It's almost time for them to start charging 1 cent per request, just to weed out the nonsense

TinyTim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 1, 2016
The World
Asked it to write me an introduction to an article:

"You requested a model that is not compatible with this engine"

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada

Good. I've always disliked lawyers.
until you need a competent one to defend your interests. Then you like that one very much.

I do want to know how they build their cloud infrastructure and how much it costs them. I saw somewhere that they reached 5millions users in days. It is impressive that the website is working at all, based on the viral demand they had.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Cool free chrome extension that allows you to use public or your own prompt templates:

Check out AIPRM for more info on how to write prompts.

Examples:

2023-01-29_21-24-12.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!