The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can We Talk About Gary V? (Vaynerchuck)

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
I like him, but IMO, I don't think you need to spend a lot of time watching his videos or reading his blog posts/articles. His persistent message is "take action/get things done." If you don't get this after watching 1 video, you won't get it after watching 100. I'm sure he a has a lot more to offer, but I watch/read him when I need a motivational boost and that's it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlindSide

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Mar 16, 2017
Los Angeles
Love all the responses in here! A few things:

1. In regards to his non-stop work ethic, I actually think it's because he hasn't met his ultimate goal yet. He wants to own the New York Jets, and talks about not being there yet. Pretty cool, shows how goals can drive you.

2. I agree that his content is great, and I'm glad to hear the viewpoints. He's a fantastic person overall, and he definitely "walks the walk."

3. As for starting a video game blog or podcast.. again, not saying it's impossible (I know some of those guys like Pewd, Vanoss,etc make TONS). But you definitely need to stand out and have some marketing chops, cause that is SATURATED.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
I don't know much about Gary V as I don't pay attention to gurus or what they do other than what is posted here, however, I don't think he is a bro-marketer. From my impressions of the material that has passed my palette, he comes across as genuine and authentic. In the guru world, this is rare. And doesn't he have a real business with real revenues? I'm not sensing any practice paradoxes.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I just always feel like his stuff is a sales funnel.

CPisHere

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 17, 2011
Louisiana
Gary V is great at social media marketing. You can definitely learn from him there.

But as far as general business advice - he drops plenty of nuggets that are absolutely TRUE they just aren't HELPFUL. But his audience is mostly wantrapreneurs, what do you expect?

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Gary V is great at social media marketing. You can definitely learn from him there.

But as far as general business advice - he drops plenty of nuggets that are absolutely TRUE they just aren't HELPFUL. But his audience is mostly wantrapreneurs, what do you expect?

I like his stuff and have gotten new ideas from him about marketing. His stuff is very different which is why I learn a lot from him.

Can't believe OP is complaining that he doesn't talk about market research or other stuff... do you expect one person to talk about everything? Listen to a different podcast then!

I listen to him when I need new marketing ideas to put into my repertoire. Understand what each person's strength is!

BlindSide

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Mar 16, 2017
Los Angeles
I like his stuff and have gotten new ideas from him about marketing. His stuff is very different which is why I learn a lot from him.

Can't believe OP is complaining that he doesn't talk about market research or other stuff... do you expect one person to talk about everything? Listen to a different podcast then!

I listen to him when I need new marketing ideas to put into my repertoire. Understand what each person's strength is!
Can't believe you just automatically take my post and say it's complaining. I believe I clearly mentioned that I was open to hearing different perspectives, and was wondering if some people thought some of his material was too "dreamy."

Maybe don't jump to conclusions about my intentions?

And again, I do think the majority of his content is great. I have a lot of respect for him.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
I've listened to some of his stuff and I think he's pretty good. I don't have any idea how he originally succeeded in business, though, so hopefully he has actually done something other than hyping.

I have a friend who recently lost a job (one I said, hey you should apply for this...), and he has the ultimate goal of being fast lane, but he doesn't call it that. He is a huge fan of Gary V, and I have tried to convert him to the way of the MJ, but he's like no, no, all I need is Gary V. :smuggy:

BlindSide

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Mar 16, 2017
Los Angeles
I've listened to some of his stuff and I think he's pretty good. I don't have any idea how he originally succeeded in business, though, so hopefully he has actually done something other than hyping.

I have a friend who recently lost a job (one I said, hey you should apply for this...), and he has the ultimate goal of being fast lane, but he doesn't call it that. He is a huge fan of Gary V, and I have tried to convert him to the way of the MJ, but he's like no, no, all I need is Gary V. :smuggy:
He's definitely done a LOT. Took over his parents wine business and made massive improvements.

Haha, Gary V. definitely isn't a bad person to listen to. Different ways to success is all.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
He's definitely done a LOT. Took over his parents wine business and made massive improvements.

Haha, Gary V. definitely isn't a bad person to listen to. Different ways to success is all.

Ah, got it. Glad he's not a faker.

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
He's actually one of the realest marketers out there. He doesn't pull punches. He tells you it'll be hard, you have to work for it, and you still might not make it. I definitely respect him!

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
First off, I know he's insanely successful. I get it.

Not only that, but I think he usually gives out great advice. I'm a big fan overall, and you can get a lot of value from him.

But I wanted to get some forum opinions on some of the stuff he posts.. because sometimes it sounds like he's just selling the dream. I'd love to see other viewpoints on this.

For example, here is a short little fake text convo he had to illustrate a point:

View: https://www.facebook.com/gary/videos/10155341793218350/

But (as far as I see it) isn't this just "selling the dream?" The part about not watching House of Cards is obvious lol, but the part about "starting a blog/podcast" for video games... how does that just equate to success? Again, I do think he provides massive value, and has to be one of the most well-known entrepreneurs out there, but some of the stuff he posts just comes across to me as saying they will make it if they "hustle" hard enough.

i think the guy is just an awesome entrepreneur

which means he is crazy

you have to be crazy to have an extraordinary life

steve jobs was crazy to launch apple

bill gates was crazy to fool IBM

and so on

if you are not crazy enough, you will get nowhere in life

jilla82

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jun 4, 2012
Chicago
That's a surprisingly cynical, misrepresentation and inaccurate view of his messages that I strongly disagree with. I think you're way off and it makes me wonder if you actually believe all the things you said or that you just don't know much about him.

I find it difficult to understand how anyone could come to those conclusions about a guy who's obviously done the hard yards and is now trying to inspire others to do the same? What his parents "gave" him is a hard work ethic. He definitely wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth or had everything given to him on a platter. And to suggest that he's going to all this trouble to be at best inauthentic or at worst bull shitting to us about everything he says just to sell books? Come on man, seriously?
sell books? no
Raising his status for his online marketing firm? Yes!

Which is also why I laugh when I hear him saying things like "cold calling is old".

did he have a leg up? yes.
Being able to have a father that built a business, and let you work in it during your most pivotal years is most definitely starting on 1st or 2nd base.
its in house mentoring and having a proof of concept.

The reason most people dont make it (or even try) isnt because they cant, or dont have the money...its because of whats going on between their ears.

Thats not hating on Gary...its the truth.
Which is why I take offense when he says things like "you have to be born this way in order to make it".
Thats nonsense.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
Yeah, I guess you're right. I just always feel like his stuff is a sales funnel.
This assumption would be wrong. He has thousands of hours of content online & doesn't funnel any of it to his books. He is building actual businesses and documenting all of it then giving it to you for free.

Please guys I beg of you to do your research because our future is changing / technology is changing & people like Gary can help you navigate it and possibly impact your journey in the most amazing ways like he has for me.

I dunno, I was thinking the same thing. Like "this guy is overrated and isn't really giving ME personally anything substantial to learn from", unlike TMFL. Maybe that's because his business model is so completely different than mine. I kind of look at him like I do Tony Robbins. But, admittedly, I haven't really done a deep dive into his content.
I can't believe how many of you guys are sleeping on Gary V - without doing any research. When has innovating and developing two businesses to 8 figures become overrated?

You look at him like Tony Robbins? The same Tony Robbins worth $500M?? Numbers do not lie.

I'm assuming you sleep on him because your business model doesn't actually exist compared to his.

The guy doesn't stop.

How else do you get on the cover of this?

20170517014904-entjune17-reprint.jpeg

Alxander

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 5, 2015
I think there is quite some misunderstanding what Gary Vee says sometimes.

The "you gotta hustle 24/7" more means if you are complaining and not working your losing.

Here he explains that getting out of your routine and doing something else IS important, but you do it because you expand your mind etc. Not for the sole purpose of recovering from soul-sucking work, what is bad.

Buying the New York Jets isn't the most important thing to him, it's the process. He would be excited to lose everything, just to show everyone he can build it again from scratch.

PoGOOD

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jul 4, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
To me his best act is the strenght of message. There are very few entrepreneurs recognizable as "zero-to-hero" out there. His major advantage for the casual FB-scroller is the fact Gary V. is not as far out of reach of a general public as are Musk, Dell or Gates.

I asked couple of my "one-day-I-open-a-business" friends and Gary's message is far wider accepted as the picture he creates is treated as achievable. And it is great. I used some of his videos to pump-up the undecisive clients, to push lazy promotion partners and achieve other small successes with my followers. His rants are very good to open the eyes of wanna-be-entrepreneurs...

I don't waste my time to listen to much of his stuff (I prefer to produce - not consume) so I am in no position to discuss the values and agenda he is selling in his communication, but there's one thing I absolutely love about his job - his language and "move-your-butt" approach are very, very effective.

And that is what Gary V. and MJ have in common. No bullshit, call to action, wake-up message. And I appreciate it.

Sean Kaye

Hopium Dealer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
365%
Jun 14, 2017
Sydney, Australia
I saw him speak live here in Sydney in 2010, his message was interesting - if you have an idea that you think the market wants, bust your a$$ and be willing to outwork everyone else, you have a chance to be successful. That's a valuable message.

Now, I think he's a parody of himself. The excessive cursing and the incessant bullshit about hustling. It makes him look ridiculous.

He's now a cool hunter - his schtick is so easy to pick. He looks at things, says they are going to be the next best thing and everyone should be on board or they risk missing the boat. That solidifies his position as a "thought leader" no matter if he is right or wrong. If he's wrong, he moves on to the next thing and starts pumping the tires on that. But when he's "right" he can say how he was ahead of the curve. He did this with Periscope - "It's going to f*cking revolutionise business" then it didn't and he did it with Snapchat, "Snapchat is going to change the way brands operate" and it hasn't, people just use it for bunny filters on their selfies.

And let's be honest, he started out getting the keys to a $3m/yr business - this isn't someone that was living hand to mouth and built something from nothing, his old man did that. He's successful, but he also had a pretty nice head start. It's a metric F*ckton easier to talk about taking chances when failure means your family will just continue to run their already successful, multi-million dollar business because the only thing you REALLY invested was sweat equity.

What he's unreal at is building his personal brand through shameless self-promotion and parlaying that into a business (VaynerMedia).

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Gary V is definitely a boss. True seasoned entrepreneur.

Not a bro marketer at all since he actually does what he teaches.

He teaches to use social media to build your brand and to spit out unbelievable amounts of value (free content). He literally does this right in front of you and it works. It builds the Gary V brand and also his digital marketing brand.

So hes the real deal. Also he does say some stuff that seems like scripted talk (like doing what you love). But if youve been around long enough you know not to take things at face value. Theres a lot of language in the entrepreneur world that is very nuanced.

Sean Kaye

Hopium Dealer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
365%
Jun 14, 2017
Sydney, Australia
So hes the real deal. Also he does say some stuff that seems like scripted talk (like doing what you love). But if youve been around long enough you know not to take things at face value. Theres a lot of language in the entrepreneur world that is very nuanced.

To be fair, he's either the "real deal" or he's scripted and saying platitudinous rubbish to hook the wantrepreneur crowd. If you can't take what he's saying at face value and you need to understand the nuance, then is it straight shooting? It's an act. ;)

I also would say that building the "Gary V" brand isn't really a great business because he can't sell himself and retire to the South of France.

He's like the internet marketing version of an athlete - once he stops "hustling" the value of that brand becomes less meaningful and valuable.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I recognise his success but he's not the right entrepreneur for me to follow. He's way too angry.

I prefer Zen like mentors - Tony Robbins & Tim Ferriss. I guess you need to find your fit.

PoGOOD

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jul 4, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
I prefer Zen like mentors - Tony Robbins & Tim Ferriss.

I could understand taking some advice for prioritisation, automation and mindset from Ferriss, but wonder if Robbins could provide any value for someone willing to bet his pants on own business created according to TMF ideas?

Could you point to some of his books / materials? Maybe I lost something valuable...

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
To be fair, he's either the "real deal" or he's scripted and saying platitudinous rubbish to hook the wantrepreneur crowd. If you can't take what he's saying at face value and you need to understand the nuance, then is it straight shooting? It's an act. ;)

I also would say that building the "Gary V" brand isn't really a great business because he can't sell himself and retire to the South of France.

He's like the internet marketing version of an athlete - once he stops "hustling" the value of that brand becomes less meaningful and valuable.

I would disagree that his Garv V brand is not a great business. His multiple best selling books that generate continuous income is great to me.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

Not just with the books that are a recurring revenue model but his business would still perform without him. Vayner media is still a powerhouse marketing firm regardless of if he's there or not. His staff turn out all the actual work. Granted, the business may not pull in big naked clients as easily if he weren't there, but they'd still perform.

I have a love/hate relationship with Gary Vee.

His content, like @JAJT pointed out, is pretty repetitive. His message is "work until your eyes bleed and get started now." Once you've digested those two messages, 90% of what he says is repetitive.

Where I think my problem with Gary Vee lies isn't really his fault. People binge watch Gary Vee and turn into into an action fake. They need his videos to hype them up to get things done. It's just a mental masturbation exercise. But Gary Vee doesn't actually advocate that.

He's also definitely not a Bro Marketer as MJ pointed out. He doesn't really have a desernable funnel and he definitely has practiced what he preaches.

One of the things he points out often is that he worked 15 years learning wines and how to sell before you even saw him on YouTube.

Gary Vee isn't trying to sell you a paradoxical practice. He's building his empire and simply sharing (mostly free) everything he does along the way.

Gary is ok in my book. I probably won't follow much of his advice because I have ZERO desire to turn myself into a brand, but I admire the hell out of his work ethic and drive.

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Where I think my problem with Gary Vee lies isn't really his fault. People binge watch Gary Vee and turn into into an action fake. They need his videos to hype them up to get things done. It's just a mental masturbation exercise. But Gary Vee doesn't actually advocate that.

My old roommates friend actually told me about Gary V (well i've heard of him before but never looked into it). She was the perfect example of mental masturbation. Had all his books never did anything with it.

Also there are some videos of Gary V address this issue of watching and learning and not doing anything with it (even speaking on those watching his videos). But I doubt that actually does anything either.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
I also would say that building the "Gary V" brand isn't really a great business because he can't sell himself

He is a hugely sought after public speaker.

Building the Gary V brand also in turn built his social media agency which turns over in excess of like $200m

I think building the Gary V brand was VERY good business.

Under-Dog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jan 16, 2015
So.Cal
People binge watch Gary Vee and turn into into an action fake

That! That's what happens... people just continue watching his content and do nothing about it. Gary has also said it: stop watching my stuff, stop watching this video and go get started. I guess it's all about your discipline and drive to actually reach your goals

the great one

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 5, 2016

It's unfair to have a problem with Gary V when the problem lies squarely on the shoulders of his viewers/readers/listeners. Using that logic, you should have a problem with MJ as well.

How many people do you think have read (or will read) TMF /Unscripted and spend hours on these forums every day "researching" each day, yet will be "too busy" to build their business and go right back to the slowlane lifestyle?

If you are being realistic, you will realize that the statement above describes the majority. Hell, I can openly admit that sentence described me right after I read TMF .

That's not MJ's fault. So why is it Gary V's?

Gary's work ethic is phenomenal and is something that everyone should be able to admire. If Gary decided to cash out and call it a day, he would be the ideal representation of a fastlaner. Hustle your face off for several years, eat shit when you have to, then sell out and do whatever you want to do for the rest of your life with your fortune.

For some reason known only to Gary, he isn't ready to take that final step yet.

For me, Gary V's two main messages that I internalize are to shut up and take action, and that you can always work harder.

I recently experienced my FTE and it has changed my entire mindset. I actually get mad at myself now when I'm at home sitting on the couch not working on my business. But that will be explained in another thread at another time.

I couldn't tell you the last time I logged onto this forum. I haven't read Unscripted . Hell, I wouldn't have even known about it if it wasn't for an email from MJ. I want to read the book and I support MJ, but right now I feel like taking time away to read that book instead of working on my business would just be action faking.

I've really internalized Gary V's message of "shut up and work" lately, hence why I haven't read the new book yet or logged in here.

But you won't catch me spending hours on Gary's facebook page. Some audio while I'm working out or driving to the slowlane job is enough to kick my a$$ back into gear when I'm feeling lazy.

Okay, enough of that. Rant over :)

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
It's unfair to have a problem with Gary V when the problem lies squarely on the shoulders of his viewers/readers/listeners. Using that logic, you should have a problem with MJ as well.

How many people do you think have read (or will read) TMF /Unscripted and spend hours on these forums every day "researching" each day, yet will be "too busy" to build their business and go right back to the slowlane lifestyle?

If you are being realistic, you will realize that the statement above describes the majority. Hell, I can openly admit that sentence described me right after I read TMF .

That's not MJ's fault. So why is it Gary V's?

Gary's work ethic is phenomenal and is something that everyone should be able to admire. If Gary decided to cash out and call it a day, he would be the ideal representation of a fastlaner. Hustle your face off for several years, eat shit when you have to, then sell out and do whatever you want to do for the rest of your life with your fortune.

For some reason known only to Gary, he isn't ready to take that final step yet.

For me, Gary V's two main messages that I internalize are to shut up and take action, and that you can always work harder.

I recently experienced my FTE and it has changed my entire mindset. I actually get mad at myself now when I'm at home sitting on the couch not working on my business. But that will be explained in another thread at another time.

I couldn't tell you the last time I logged onto this forum. I haven't read Unscripted . Hell, I wouldn't have even known about it if it wasn't for an email from MJ. I want to read the book and I support MJ, but right now I feel like taking time away to read that book instead of working on my business would just be action faking.

I've really internalized Gary V's message of "shut up and work" lately, hence why I haven't read the new book yet or logged in here.

But you won't catch me spending hours on Gary's facebook page. Some audio while I'm working out or driving to the slowlane job is enough to kick my a$$ back into gear when I'm feeling lazy.

Okay, enough of that. Rant over :)

Where I think my problem with Gary Vee lies isn't really his fault.

It's not his problem, it's the problem of people who binge watch motivational videos.

Sean Kaye

Hopium Dealer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
365%
Jun 14, 2017
Sydney, Australia
He's like an athlete. Yes, he's parlayed his personal brand into a social media company, but at the end of the day, the vast majority of the heavy lifting in his business is done by him. Heavy lifting isn't the people creating the social media strategies and doing the Twitter posts for the clients in VaynerMedia - it's generating the organisational momentum to sell more and grow. He does that through his hustle.

If he has a stroke tomorrow and can't "hustle" for the foreseeable future, how long until the zeitgeist forgets he ever existed? It would be measured in months.

Would VaynerMedia still continue to exist and maybe even prosper? Sure.

But the Gary V brand that he spends time hustling and building would almost immediately become worthless - no Gary, no brand.

You'll always struggle to sell a personal brand because you can't sell a person.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I could understand taking some advice for prioritisation, automation and mindset from Ferriss, but wonder if Robbins could provide any value for someone willing to bet his pants on own business created according to TMF ideas?

Could you point to some of his books / materials? Maybe I lost something valuable...

Start with Awaken The Giant Within. I read it recently and it's changed the way I look at business & life. Every chapter is loaded with tips and action steps.

Mosfet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jan 30, 2016
Oh, he is very good. The content? Not so much. The most important advice you should listen to is when he says "Watch what I do and not what I say." It is all just a game to him and yes he will say things that are correct and sound great and flash some innocent facial expressions, but at the end of the day he is playing a game and he is winning and the people watching and the people he talks to on his show are losing.

Some rules he seems to be fallowing:
- Do whatever it takes to appear sincere, honest and helpful
- Capture the audiences attention and hold it for as long as possible (ideally forever)
- Discretely alpha up on any guest you invite, so that the audience value your opinion over theirs
- Build a company culture that is easy to manipulate

I am not saying I don't like him though. If I could make millions that way I would probably do the same. Oh and of course all rich people root for whatever they are invested in (like snapchat).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.