The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best freedom businesses to invest in/buy

BlackandBlue

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 7, 2013
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster

I have been lucky enough to do very well out of investing in crypto early. I now find my self with 6 figures to play with and thinking how to best invest it in a turnkey business which will generate me a regular income without a large investment of my time on a regular basis to maintain it.

I realise crypto is quite possibly the best place to park your money at the moment if you know what you are doing, however, I'm thinking about diversification, broadening my ability to have flexibility with the taxation of my income and something that will keep me engaged and challenged but not to the degree a startup would.

I already have a couple of small businesses on the boil in the crypto space, I'm looking for something completely outside of the field- eg buy a smaller franchise gym, hire a manager to take care of the day to day, handle select duties myself and draw a regular income from the profits.

Before you say real estate- its something I'm also looking into but my country's property market leads me to believe there is a higher yield to be had by investing in a business.

I was wondering if any of you could suggest a niche that would be a suitable match. Thanks in advance for your time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Paul Weese

Life is about living
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 19, 2014
Steamboat Springs, CO
Those are good questions. Niches I find consistently have customers are Health and Wellness (especially working with stress/depression/focus/diet), and commodities (especially providing products to oil and gas). Often I think the more boring a business idea is, the more ability it has to generate cash flow. Boring, like Meyers who provides safe home cleaning supplies by subscription.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.