• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Best freedom businesses to invest in/buy

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by BlackandBlue, Jun 3, 2018.

1. BlackandBlue

BlackandBlue PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $26
    Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster

I have been lucky enough to do very well out of investing in crypto early. I now find my self with 6 figures to play with and thinking how to best invest it in a turnkey business which will generate me a regular income without a large investment of my time on a regular basis to maintain it.

I realise crypto is quite possibly the best place to park your money at the moment if you know what you are doing, however, I'm thinking about diversification, broadening my ability to have flexibility with the taxation of my income and something that will keep me engaged and challenged but not to the degree a startup would.

I already have a couple of small businesses on the boil in the crypto space, I'm looking for something completely outside of the field- eg buy a smaller franchise gym, hire a manager to take care of the day to day, handle select duties myself and draw a regular income from the profits.

Before you say real estate- its something I'm also looking into but my country's property market leads me to believe there is a higher yield to be had by investing in a business.

I was wondering if any of you could suggest a niche that would be a suitable match. Thanks in advance for your time.

2. Paul Weese

Paul Weese Life is about living Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $226
    Those are good questions. Niches I find consistently have customers are Health and Wellness (especially working with stress/depression/focus/diet), and commodities (especially providing products to oil and gas). Often I think the more boring a business idea is, the more ability it has to generate cash flow. Boring, like Meyers who provides safe home cleaning supplies by subscription.

BlackandBlue and Mattie like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.