The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Attempting to Build A Productocracy [Niche > Problem > Pre-sell > Solution]

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 64
LET'S GOOOO- AIDA works!
(Break)

Following the advice of Lex to apply to higher priced jobs, and after learning about the AIDA formula from the above Copy course I went through, I applied to a 500 cookies job.

I didn't get the job, but he did say he would reach back for a future job.

View attachment 39313

Even if it doesn't work out, it proved to me that whatever situation you find yourself in, you just need to Act + learn more to fix it and flip it around like a pancake.

I hope and pray you can do the same in whatever situation you may find yourself in.

This is another thank you post to all you greats who helped me along the journey.

Here's the template I used, that I've added to and modified with other resources across the internet.

AIDA TEMPLATE BLANK:

(Headline choices)
Subject 1: words
Subject 2: words
Subject 3: words
Subject 4: words

Purpose of this piece of copy: (insert ONE objective)

ATTENTION (Get their attention with something they will think is interesting or curious | Relevant, Interesting, Important, Curiosity):
words

INTEREST (Tell them interesting facts, or interesting quotes, or interesting use cases about the product/idea | Appealing to Logic):
words

DESIRE (Make them desire the product/service EVEN MORE | Show them how life (or a task) will be better with your product | Imagery, Appealing to Emotions):
words

ACTION (Get them to take an action | Handhold them to take the action you want):
words

Log out...
Day 65

(1 hour) Profile edits from Lex’s Tips ✅
(10 minutes) Edit and rewrite web copy for the page ✅

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 65

(1 hour) Profile edits from Lex’s Tips ✅
(10 minutes) Edit and rewrite web copy for the page ✅

Log out...
Day 66

(40 minutes) Learning copy + Profile edits from Lex’s Tips ✅
(30 minutes) Learn more copy ✅
(1 hour) 1 Upwork Proposal ✅

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 66

(40 minutes) Learning copy + Profile edits from Lex’s Tips ✅
(30 minutes) Learn more copy ✅
(1 hour) 1 Upwork Proposal ✅

Log out...
Day 67
(1:30 hours) 1 Upwork Proposal
✅

Principles followed-
  • Care for their existence, and they’ll care for your pockets.
  • Each sentence- Give, give, give instead of ask ask ask.
  • Each sentence- provide value- Have a positive effect on them and REALLY help them achieve their goals.
  • For pro results, iterate from the pros. Know what they need done.
  • Bottle up greatness as you write. You know that excited feeling you have when you have so much to give.
  • Talk to them with AIDA
  • Run it through Grammarly and google docs for spelling and grammar errors.
  • Tell them exactly what you will do, how will you do it and the time it will take IN the cover letter. From @Sadik
Log out...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 67
(1:30 hours) 1 Upwork Proposal
✅

Principles followed-
  • Care for their existence, and they’ll care for your pockets.
  • Each sentence- Give, give, give instead of ask ask ask.
  • Each sentence- provide value- Have a positive effect on them and REALLY help them achieve their goals.
  • For pro results, iterate from the pros. Know what they need done.
  • Bottle up greatness as you write. You know that excited feeling you have when you have so much to give.
  • Talk to them with AIDA
  • Run it through Grammarly and google docs for spelling and grammar errors.
  • Tell them exactly what you will do, how will you do it and the time it will take IN the cover letter. From @Sadik
Log out...
Day 68
HIRED- Personalised First Lines For Emails

(15 minutes) Review Session- See what worked and what didn’t. Save it. ✅
(30 minutes) Research how to do personalised first lines ✅
(20 minutes) Profile edits ✅

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 69

(10 minutes) Read the One Thing ✅
(10 minutes) Review Session- See what worked and what didn’t. Save it. ✅
(40 minutes) Write first lines ✅

When I asked them why they picked me for the job, they said I did more research than anyone else (Logic) and because I said, "I'd love to work with you" (Emotion).

I now understand the statement that people buy emotionally, and justify logically. Probably XD

Log Out...
Day 70

(3 hours) Do job on personalised first lines (Finish it) ✅

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 70

(3 hours) Do job on personalised first lines (Finish it) ✅

Log out...
Day 71

(15 minutes) Learning problem solving
(10 minutes) How to overdeliver

Had to cut it short. Filed as an emergency case.

Log out..

Last edited:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 72
HIRED- Product Descriptions
(4 hours) Writing product descriptions

Was scouted by a good friend to help them out and write some product descriptions. The price is about 24 cookies but I think he really needed it.

Plus it's experience and adds to a portfolio so it's a plus move either way.

Will have it up to him by the end of the day.

Also, will post how much was made following the entire challenge, not a lot but it's definitely a start.

Can we reach 1000 cookies before the end of this challenge? I'm going to try!

Log out...
Day 73
(1 hour) writing product desriptions
Log out...

Last edited:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 75
Break
Log out...
Day 76
(20 minutes) Write in the two remaining products. Generate 6 keywords each for the product categories. ✅
(20 minutes) Add in additional details and restructure the sentences ✅
(20 minutes) Add terms and SEO from competitor sites. ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅

Each checkmark represents 20 minutes worked in reality.

Now unto specifics because I skipped a few days, let me give the breakdown of the beast I wrestle against currently.

Just a few days ago I posted valuable content on copywriting on Linkedin (Copywriting Kourse go check it out!). And was scouted by a good friend of mine who hired me to write some product descriptions.

This advice was from Andy ...
To become known for xyz...
1. Post content on xyz
2. Help someone with xyz.
3. Be seen helping someone with xyz.

Which is what got me scouted.

Even though it didn't fit with my grander goals of 1k monthly, I decided to help out since he was a great friend.

I thought this would be easy peasy lemon squeezy, even though I'd never done it before.

Boy was I wrong XD

Turns out writing product descriptions isn't just weaving features to benefits, but optimising content for search engines.

For all the creative writing I was putting out, it was useless. He wanted the brand to rank, he wanted an enhanced description.

That's when I went beast mode (I had to use this XD)! Used google's keyword planner and google's suggestions for the products to generate 6 keywords for each one. And used this guide to hopefully rank them- Writing Articles for SEO | Wiley

I sent it to him, and he preferred the current version much better, *knowledge*!

To me, if ever I was going to commit this 1000K goal, I would rather do it at an agency so I learn from my mistakes from other pros.

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 76
(20 minutes) Write in the two remaining products. Generate 6 keywords each for the product categories. ✅
(20 minutes) Add in additional details and restructure the sentences ✅
(20 minutes) Add terms and SEO from competitor sites. ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅

Each checkmark represents 20 minutes worked in reality.

Now unto specifics because I skipped a few days, let me give the breakdown of the beast I wrestle against currently.

Just a few days ago I posted valuable content on copywriting on Linkedin (Copywriting Kourse go check it out!). And was scouted by a good friend of mine who hired me to write some product descriptions.

This advice was from Andy ...
To become known for xyz...
1. Post content on xyz
2. Help someone with xyz.
3. Be seen helping someone with xyz.

Which is what got me scouted.

Even though it didn't fit with my grander goals of 1k monthly, I decided to help out since he was a great friend.

I thought this would be easy peasy lemon squeezy, even though I'd never done it before.

Boy was I wrong XD

Turns out writing product descriptions isn't just weaving features to benefits, but optimising content for search engines.

For all the creative writing I was putting out, it was useless. He wanted the brand to rank, he wanted an enhanced description.

That's when I went beast mode (I had to use this XD)! Used google's keyword planner and google's suggestions for the products to generate 6 keywords for each one. And used this guide to hopefully rank them- Writing Articles for SEO | Wiley

I sent it to him, and he preferred the current version much better, *knowledge*!

To me, if ever I was going to commit this 1000K goal, I would rather do it at an agency so I learn from my mistakes from other pros.

Log out...
Day 77

(30 minutes) Product description writing ✅
(20 minutes) Landing page writing for Amazon seller ✅
(20 minutes) Read Upwork Guides ✅

Totally recommend this Upwork guide to making 1K a month (Coming from someone who hasn't made that yet XD) -

It provides a condensed action plan I'm following right now that helped give me the push to add my portfolio on my profile. Who knows? It could be the tipping point for that deal you've been looking for.

One crucial thing I learned is to begin with the end in mind. If you don't start with that, well, where really are you going.

What I wish to do is wrap up one or two of the above projects, and then use the heightened experience to jump to bigger projects that support my goal.

Side note-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngRACHwK6l4&t=616s

I just love Mikael so much. It's inspiring to see someone address a need so well you have the sharks just begging to be a part of that! XD

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 77

(30 minutes) Product description writing ✅
(20 minutes) Landing page writing for Amazon seller ✅
(20 minutes) Read Upwork Guides ✅

Totally recommend this Upwork guide to making 1K a month (Coming from someone who hasn't made that yet XD) -

It provides a condensed action plan I'm following right now that helped give me the push to add my portfolio on my profile. Who knows? It could be the tipping point for that deal you've been looking for.

One crucial thing I learned is to begin with the end in mind. If you don't start with that, well, where really are you going.

What I wish to do is wrap up one or two of the above projects, and then use the heightened experience to jump to bigger projects that support my goal.

Side note-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngRACHwK6l4&t=616s

I just love Mikael so much. It's inspiring to see someone address a need so well you have the sharks just begging to be a part of that! XD

Log out...
Day 78
(5 minutes) Refining product descriptions ✅
(20 minutes) Read and apply Upwork guides ✅
(30 minutes) Review and attempt to close an offer ✅
(22 minutes) Write in landing page for Amazon client ✅

Today I received an offer for an hourly job from a new client (On the forum) to do a Shopify website and a whole slew of marketing activities. If it goes through, It would help accomplish the goal of 1k a month. That would be bonkers!

I Researched quite a lot before I decided to go with it though...

Hourly is best for projects with probably many revisions and where the scope is not specifically known.

Fixed is best when you clearly know the specifics.

One way to charge for your services (Convert from hourly to fixed) is to (Suggestion from @Speed112 )

1. Get your rate
2. Multiply the rate by how long you think this project will take
3. Double it

So if you charge $25/hour for a 1000 word blog article that will take two hours. You'll charge $100.

Until then :)

Log out...

Last edited:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 80

(50 minutes) Write in landing page for Amazon client ✅
(10 minutes) Upwork deal ✅

I've been hooked on Shark Tank lately and I've noticed those deals the sharks are just begging to be a part of and are making so many sales usually offer a product that reduces friction. (Saw this on the forum as well, but I forgot where it was exactly)

"What’s a product/service that you use/have used or process/set of activities (That repeats itself quite often) that you could make more frictionless? Easier? Simpler? Faster?"

For example, a civic engineer saw that he and his buddies go out to buy coffee quite often on the job. But the coffee shop was so far so... portable coffee makers.

Parents wanting to make their favourite soup asked themselves, "How do we freeze our favourite soup so that it's easy to enjoy again later?" > Souper Cubes.

These products provide value as they help their customers reach their objectives.

When it spreads by word of mouth, you have a Productocracy on your hands.

Log out...
Day 81
Break
Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 85

(5 minutes) Coaching questions book ✅
(35 minutes) Wedding Article writing ✅
(1 hour) Shopify Construction ✅

The Secret Upwork Sauce - A Winning Proposal Guide

Just wanted to post this guide here that helped me secure a job on Upwork ...

This is for the personalised writing job that I previously got hired for.

When I asked the client why he hired my out of about 10 other people with the guidelines I'll list below, he said it was because I researched on his job post the best out of anyone else (Logic), and that he was sold the moment I showed genuine interest to help him out in his business (Emotion).

It's ok if it doesn't work 100% of the time, what matters is that you're in the top 1% of those who submit a proposal (Assuming you can do the job). And the guide isn't the end all be all, so use it and improve on it as you see fit.

P.S. If you can't download it, you're a guest user and you need to sign up to the forum and introduce yourself ;)

P.S.S. This was the same way I got my start on here, so just sign up already, introduce yourself and tell us your plans to achieve your dreams XD
Day 86
(35 minutes) Article writing 2 sections ✅
(1 hour) Shopify Construction - Constructing wireframes ✅

It's pretty fun working to create something you're proud off. Maybe I should do a career switch to web development armed with knowledge of copy XD

One strategy I recommend to make sure you satisfy your clients that has worked for me is the green light strategy.

This involves doing a little bit of the work and sending it for review to get feedback.

For example, say you're writing a couple of articles. It's advised to draw up some outlines first right? Now, for a first time client you've never worked for before it might be pretty bonkers to just do the work from start to finish WITHOUT sending the outlines.

Not only do you risk having to do it ALL FROM SCRATCH, but you also risk the client being unhappy with your work.

Whatever work you do, find some way to get some feedback. 'Grow your beanstalk in the right direction. So you and your client are both happy.

P.S. if you think the client might be highly unresponsive, ask for some examples of what they want.

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 86
(1 hour) Shopify Construction - Constructing wireframes ✅

It's pretty fun working to create something you're proud off. Maybe I should do a career switch to web development armed with knowledge of copy XD

One strategy I recommend to make sure you satisfy your clients that has worked for me is the green light strategy.

This involves doing a little bit of the work and sending it for review to get feedback.

For example, say you're writing a couple of articles. It's advised to draw up some outlines first right? Now, for a first time client you've never worked for before it might be pretty bonkers to just do the work from start to finish WITHOUT sending the outlines.

Not only do you risk having to do it ALL FROM SCRATCH, but you also risk the client being unhappy with your work.

Whatever work you do, find some way to get some feedback. 'Grow your beanstalk in the right direction. So you and your client are both happy.

P.S. if you think the client might be highly unresponsive, ask for some examples of what they want.

Log out...
Day 87
(1:10 hour) Shopify Construction - Send prototype, build prototype for pages ✅

3 Simple Daily Actions To Supercharge Your Life

Got these tidbits of wisdom from Lex. These should act as your guide.

1. Help one person a day | Provide value to one person a day
2. Do 1 action that scares you everyday
3. For 10-30 minutes each day, embrace doing things you really want to do deep down.

For me...
1. Someone reached out to our Uni group to ask for help in settling a couples private accommodation. Everyone was mostly afraid of doing it so almost no one responded...

And so was I XD So I communicated in secret to let them know great websites to find one appropriate for their needs.

2. Honestly... I don't think I did this XD But I like to think 2 & 3 can be a substitute for each other :D

3. I went out to meet with my friends (Virtually). Though I originally went out for a jog. I'd been putting it off for a while and it helped to soothe my mind.

Best of luck on your adventures fellow comrade.

Log out...

Last edited:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 89
Break
The last day approaches, a new dawn encroaches.
Log out...
Day 90
Woohoo!
We DID IT LET'S GOOOOO

(5 minutes) Blue Oceans Strategy book ✅
(1:10 hour) Shopify Construction - Send prototype, build prototype for pages ✅

XD

This was an awesome experience! Enduring through the struggles, the confusion, the experience, it was 101% worth it!

I'll write a review, so you guys can hopefully leave with something.

See you then fellow astronauts,
Log out...

Last edited:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
View attachment 42116
1-15 day goal:
Find a proven problem with a proven market with proven products to solve the proven problem. (Service [Faster Launch but] or product [Higher scale but higher initial cost]). Preferably, a problem I've already solved to save time in solution creation.

--Adventure--
Day 1
Tasks
Wrote down 30 important activities/problems people do.

Results
I'll be able to use these to find my fastlane idea and execute on it.

Notes
This was much easier than I thought, and really interesting. It feels like i've gone far past what I've ever gone before in this area, I've written down over 30 problems/activities that are all equally fastlane, I just need to filter the list down based on some criteria and make them work. Looking forward to it!

Day 2
Tasks
Planned out a systematic way to find problems using the Hormozi method and what I've gathered from the fastlane forum. We're aiming for a productocracy here.

Results
A spreadsheet of all the important checks of a problem to solve and the manner to go about it.

Notes
Starting is always the hard part. So I just mindlessly move myself to start the timer, works like a charm!

I've got a pretty good checklist that can be used to validate problems I find from the activities.

Day 3
Task
Wrote down in total, 45 tasks and activities people do, and broke them down to important tasks, and tasks that cause pain and the level of this pain.

Results
A list of tasks filtered by pain levels and importance of activity.

Day 4
Task
Separated these 45 tasks and activities people do and checked if they had massive pain and wether they were in growing markets.

Results
A list of tasks filtered by pain levels, importance of activity, wether the activity has scale X magnitude and if the market was growing.

Time spent
2 hours (counting the next day together with this).

Weekly Review
This week was spent on planning the whole trip ahead. Of course, filtering down over 30 items to pick the best one will take some time.

On an overview, I first write down the activity, wether it's important to be done, the level of pain in doing it, ran this through the Hormozi method, checked if I'm passionate about it, if it's niche, if it's a recurring problem, if others have complained about it, to improve on available solutions and gain a USP and a slew of other things to create an offer that stands out and will grow by word of mouth.

One such activity written down is

"I generate business idea as a high skill expert to get productocracy".

I've seen some skilled freelancers/consultants who have trouble making the transition from freelancing to business. And not just any business, a real productocracy. How do they take themselves from zero to need to idea to validated idea with word of mouth sales?

Case in point people like this- QUESTION - Coming up with ideas or a niche for a business

I bet they're millions more just like him that have it hard to do this and do it successfully.

But, with the crux of the problem being I haven't done this yet, it would make sense to actually use the method on someone in my target market (get some reviews as well and validate the need) and get some validation from them to show I have a working method for it to help others with.

Another potential activity is

"I achieve a goal without planning"

This inherently has a (Very) low probability of success. Which leads most people to implement a roadmap to get to their goals and increase their chances of success.But even then, these plans might not be the best written and so lead to them being unable to fulfil their goals since they are not SMART goals. Most people also hate physically writing, so there ought to be digital solutions like this out there. My plan could be to spin this for web designers, copywriters or business owners (Just the fields I've been involved with) to incorporate a niche element as well.

"I write and send Upwork proposal for X (e.g. video editor, VA)"

This is an activity that has a (Very) low probability of success. I've seen Upwork proposal courses that go for over a thousand dollars but only for copywriters. I'm also experienced in both markets (Copywriting and video editing) so I might have an inherent advantage in targeting such a market. Perhaps I could also offer Upwork profile services as well to stand out. The point being I'm looking for the possible points of failure

All of these are great opportunities, but they must be tested and validated. Money talks after all.
NEED PHASE- FLOPPING HARD
Day 6-9

This week I hit up over 10 people I thought had a specific problem, but no dice, they hinted they wouldn't pay for the service and I saved myself hundreds of dollars and time possibly in the "run ads to landing page" phase.

I did get an offer for a commission only sales job from one of the people I hit up, although he laughed at my pitch and commended the "hustle".

I then posted the idea on reddit for the niche, but it's not a real problem based on the responses etc so I've dumped that idea.

I gave up on that, and just followed Andy's advice. My best bet to find a problem that needs solving is...

A) Going to a relevant space by skill, location, demographic etc I relate too and am interested in and just seeing the problems and complaints people have, and solve those. I did this today and I'm then again reminded that value is just giving someone a helping hand when they so desperately stretch out for help.

Through this approach I came across like 2 needs. Some people need this thing called "skimming" for their walls, and another person was looking for early morning yoga lessons, like 6 am early. Of course, I've never done these things so my limiting belief is that I can not pursue them, especially the skimming one because I might get sued for doing a bad job XD

Maybe for those kind of jobs, I just need to try them myself and make it work at least once.

B) Going on Amazon to find complaints, based on offer vehicles I've already found in a niche. By offer vehicles I mean products/services that achieve the same thing and fall under the same umbrella/category like baby toys for example.

I'd then need to actually use one of these offers so I can relate to the target market myself as I feel the previous idea flopped because I didn't actually use the offer vehicle and so my analysis of the problem was purely hypothetical, especially since it wasn't backed up by other people's complaints.

I've found problems to solve, I think I'm now in the process of finding the right one to solve. But my guidelines for the one I want to work on is...

1. Remote: One I can work on remotely/from home (at least in the beginning). My #1 reason being that it's so cold out there XD and my second reason being that I don't think it's safe to enter people's homes personally (don't want to make my parents worry) as someone of my age.

2. External Results: The service/product of the business should have results in the outside world regardless of the state of the client. A third party should be able to "see" these results.

3. Relatability: Must be a business that I'm motivated to solve, possibly by just being in a cool space, I have the problem, or I've had the problem before. I want to see the business make a real impact in other peoples lives while at the same time be really motivated to do it.

4. Scale. Must be a business I can see having scale in the long run. I could help other people with copywriting, but I've never seen anyone scale that, except for a course, there's definitely a way.

My next line of action is to help and find a need with these criteria to solve, or upgrade an existing product/service with these guidelines.

Just at the top of my head, things like copywriting, gardening, software, email marketing, etc I need to dive head first into those spaces and find what people are complaining about and just roll with one. Or pick from the offer vehicles I've found, buy and use one, and then find specific problems others are complaining about and solve for that.

Starting something is 10X better than nothing and I need to work with something before or on day 15 to construct the offer theoretically (the copy).

EDIT: Found 5 more needs.

TL;DR
Me need to find complaints/help requests of the people I support in solving OOgah Boogah

Log out...

Last edited:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
What if you just found someone to do Facebook Ads or Google Ads for? You're analytical, and people spending money on ads have already shown they're willing to spend money. Or web design like folks doing @Fox's programme do?

Pick some service, ideally B2B and that you can do online, and get started. Don't worry about scaling. ("Overthinking is the art of solving problems you don't have.")
Thanks for the knock Andy.

I've actually earned in the copywriting niche (Not like 10K a month, just a good amount), and with good effort could find more people to do this for (work more on what I already know) which they've been proven to spend money here. So copywriting would actually be a good fit for this.

But I am concerned about scaling? The whole point of this part of the thread is to find a business need I can provide a service/product for that I can detach my time from, perhaps there is something I'm missing?

Maybe what I should focus on is actually getting to that goal of 10K a month with copywriting? But I'm concerned if I don't start early enough I'll miss the advantage of not having bills to pay in the meantime and being weighed more in time and mental drain by a job.

And I'm in Uni as a computer science, so I presumed most computer scientists earn upwards of 80K a year (just my assumptions) so it wouldn't be wise to get to 10K a month copywriting when it could be spent pursuing a business. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Last edited:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 10-14
Mind Destruction. Mind Reset.

After reading what Andy and WJK said about Action, I spent one whole day to reflect on...

Goal -> Action -> Fault -> Learn

Pain.
As someone who loves to create meticulous plans and then go for it, this was a scary thought. But as WJK said, no one can see beyond the horizon, things change, plans change, and the only thing that will get us closer to our goal is *drumrolll* action.

If I was going to act, and act in a way to get to my goal 10X faster, I had to create a mind space where I had no worries, unnecessary thoughts, or backlog thoughts that kept me in the same place.

I needed to recognise the phantom fears ahead of me were nothing but that, phantoms.

I took the goal and broke it down to ONE action word. Sell.

I just needed to sell. And I needed to spend my time doing just that.

Action

I took to Upwork to set up a product descriptions writing project for those in a specific e-commerce niche. I'd defined the price(10X the one of the others in the market by the way), the deliverables and some other items, and even had a pretty good Job success score on the platform to back it up (It was 59% before, but I kept pushing thankfully and it's in a much better spot now), but came to a grinding halt when Upwork asked for a gallery to show prospects proof of work. And that's when it hit me...

FAULT

Not only did I NOT have any portfolio pieces to show I'd written product descriptions, I hadn't defined a process to write more product descriptions and a process to take the client through, even when I knew I had to hit a home run for this first client so they loved my services so much they'd order again or they'd go tell their friends and then I could raise the prices even more. And if I was going to be charging these prices, I had to create a solid offer I was confident in and a process to work through to produce those results (And that was for them to sell more than they already do with their store)

Learn
So one option moving forward was to create a process to write product descriptions, test it on a dummy product, then actually get results for someone with that process, and then sell at the price that's 10X what one of the other offers on the market are.

Action
So I went to work, I just needed to find people to sell to. I reached out to people who needed product descriptions in the e-commerce niche on Craiglist, Classified ads and even reddit (My post was downvoted to oblivion, due to my negligence in posting my services on a job board *face slap*).

Returned 0 results. Hmm, ok we need to find people who need my specific services in the specific niche. After asking in Lex's copywriting discord (go join if you're a copywriter by the way, they'll help you) where to post my services, I was advised to post it on the Fastlane forum since there were tons of Ecommerce owners here who needed that kind of services so that's an option. Get results here, then move to Upwork to show these results and use it as the basis for the sell.

But first, I had to craft an offer that really solved the problems in my niche so my clients felt as though they were paying cents for dollars, and I'll do this by looking at the negative reviews and praises of those in the niche to make a million dollar offer. I might not have the results to sell in the pitch, but in addition with the dummy portfolio pieces, I'm hoping the extra problems solved is what will push them to buy.

Huge gratitude to @Andy Black @WJK, switching modes of thinking is not an easy thing, and helping others to do so, not so much either, but I'm glad you did. Not saying I've got it down perfectly, but hey, gotta start somewhere :) Thank you.
Day 15-19
Product Descriptions- Send off

This week was focused on actually writing and sending off some product descriptions.

I stumbled upon a comprehensive guide on the product, the different parts of it, why they're there, and went to amazon to see praises and pains of those who use these tools and mapped them to a step by step of how people use the product to turn these problems into solutions for the company's products based on the product's features.

After fishing up what I thought was a good enough product description, at @Speed112 guidance, I contacted the one in charge of CRO.

I couldn't find their number personally, and their company number wasn't going through so I had to send it by email and linkedin to the marketing manager of the company. Hopefully should get a reply soon as I sent the whole file through as a pdf as well.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 15-19
Product Descriptions- Send off

This week was focused on actually writing and sending off some product descriptions.

I stumbled upon a comprehensive guide on the product, the different parts of it, why they're there, and went to amazon to see praises and pains of those who use these tools and mapped them to a step by step of how people use the product to turn these problems into solutions for the company's products based on the product's features.

After fishing up what I thought was a good enough product description, at @Speed112 guidance, I contacted the one in charge of CRO.

I couldn't find their number personally, and their company number wasn't going through so I had to send it by email and linkedin to the marketing manager of the company. Hopefully should get a reply soon as I sent the whole file through as a pdf as well.
Day 20-24
First Submission- More Epic
Product Descriptions :party:

Improvement

Went ahead and rewrote the product descriptions for a wholesaler in the niche and,

The copy for a hand trowel went from... (Original )
Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 6.47.15 PM.png
To...(More descriptive, but harder to read)

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 6.48.29 PM.png

And with some critique from Speed it went to...
Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 6.49.50 PM.png

At the very least a lot more interesting, though there's always room for improvement. But for my #1 I was pretty happy with it.

------
Seen. Acceptance.

I dived into calling the CRO without a pitch.

And the moment I mentioned, "Conversion optimisation" I must have unleashed Pandora's box because the next thing I'm hearing is, click.

No way...

All of that effort for nothing? I didn't want to accept it.

I sent the best email, "showing" the value in the descriptions, my brain could muster and sent it off.

One final time. Just, one more call. Even though I was a bit dejected. They ignored my previous email, they could ignore this one too.

I had to confirm they'd at least seen what I spent a good number of hours on.

"I apologise for wasting your time X. Have you seen the email- "

"Yes, I've seen it. We might be in touch, but if not, please don't call again."

"Of course. That's-"

click

This was someone who optimised their day for the seconds, I respected that :rofl:

It's a win either way. Worst case, I now have a portfolio I can show on Upwork and a better process for writing copy by solving problems.

And best case scenario, they use it and get more orders., validating my skills.

---------

Process
I went ahead and wrote down all the problems people had with product descriptions. Just to name a few...

Uncreative. Unoriginal. Boring. Not compelling. Not converting. Not well written, clear, informative and engaging etc etc

And I'm in the process of solving all of them. Little by little. Hopefully I have a full on process to do this before day 30, so I can cut out low value stuff as well.

Just by solving ONE of these problems, two copywriters I respect implied they enjoyed the newer copy against the old one. So what happens if all are solved? That would mean a lot more value to my clients and to me, especially since I love creating excellent stuff (The destination, not necessarily the journey XD)

This coming week, I aim to write more for others using this new process to be more efficient.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Is that normal? I usually only get feedback when I ask the person why. So, I ask why all the time while I keep trying...
Huh, like ask why they didn't hire you in the proposal? That seems like an interesting approach.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 45-49
Below I will also write about how you may find NEEDS in the marketplace with a physical product you can find in your supermarket (or anywhere else).

Monday
(15 minutes) 100% complete Upwork proposal and uploading 3 copywriting samples
(20 minutes) Setting up Paypal account for affiliate program. Paypal was being naughty:rofl:
(10 minutes) Craiglist ad. Signed up to a job board after they got back to me that the current roles were filled. Recommended to sign up to their job board though.
(30 minutes) Learning how to set up a listing for Facebook Marketplace.

Tuesday
(40 minutes) Writing up product listing to sell on facebook marketplace ✅
(30 minutes) Copywriting course ✅
(20 minutes) Copywriting course | Set up facebook marketplace listing for plant ✅
(20 minutes)Copywriting course | Set up facebook marketplace listing for plant ✅
(10 minutes) Copywriting course | Upwork sent 3 proposals ✅
(30 minutes) Applying to jobs on Upwork (1) ✅

Wednesday
(50 minutes) Sending an (2) Upwork proposal with the crystal ball technique
(1:30 hour) Learning how to write better copy

I learnt my most successful acceptances on Upwork involved having the specific relevant experience and/or samples (proof this specific job can be done).

So for every proposal I send from now on, I'm going to strive to send either mvp samples from now on or show how my experience supports the success of the job.
Paypal is now online after a prolonged battle.

Thursday
(30 minutes) Learning Upwork is-A method
(35 minutes) Sent 3 Upwork proposals using this method

Friday
(1 hour) Created a social media post for a friend
(1 hour) product research done, Indirect customer research coming up
(1:30) Writing up RIOA for plant product
(1:30) Learning how to actually write copy (What to write)

Finding Needs
On that note, it's amazing what you'll find when you research niche and problem specific places (reddit, youtube, amazon, forums etc) where your target market hangs out. And it's easier than you think.

What do I mean? I simply copied the data from these places (for Bonsai houseplants) raw into a pains (about 31 comments) and desires (about 15 comments) column. Something like this...

View attachment 43050
Once, you simply comb through this "indirect voice of customer data" to extract patterns (not specifics), and rank them by scale x magnitude, you get...
View attachment 43051

View attachment 43052
This is what the market wants and has pains with. From my research, no other products on the market actually solve these pains in an obvious way, so I'd imagine there's a skew you could take advantage of.

Oh your leaves are turning yellow due to a lack of sunlight? That's ok, our Bonsais come with pre built lamps that give it lots of indirect sunlight.

Oh your leaves are falling off due to improper watering? Well the Bonsai pot comes with an inbuilt water sensor that tells you when it's time to water it.

Oh you're scared the soil isn't appropriate for your Bonsai? Well, we ship it with fertiliser and use 60% aggregate soil best for growing plants.

If you did only two of the above, I'd imagine you'd have two distinct value skews for your product or service. How much so can this be applied to more complex products? This was literally a simple product I found in someplace like Wilkos. So perhaps, if you're stuck for products to sell, just walk in to your supermarket, grab a product you like with good margins, and just start researching it for what prospects on the market already want that's not fulfilled elsewhere. And when you're ready, take the dive and solve their problems.

P.S. Taking it a step further. what makes this even more amazing is making something especially for your ideal customer. I combed through the idea finding the one reader that would benefit most from the product and loved the idea of "low maintenance plants" (one of the desires above) and then built up their profile.
View attachment 43053
Low maintenance being a bonsai that's almost hands off. If we made a specific product just for them, they'd probably rave about us to their friends! Could you imagine a low maintenance bonsai for this audience (what they want) that comes with an an automatic watering system? I'd imagine they'd tell their friends all about it that want the same thing.

Then, we'd be stepping into the realms of a brand, as Ryan Moran states, "where we serve just one type of person on the marketplace".

Starbucks, Apple, etc Brands serve only a subset of the market, leading their customers to fall in love with. Brands are businesses that customers tell all their friends about it because they're just that much more special to them.

There are people who love Fords, but not Lamborghinis.

There are people who love Lamborghinis, but not Fords.

But nobody loves the Ford-Lambo (if that exists).

Log out...
Day 50-54
Monday

(1:30 hour) Sending Upwork proposal
I mistakenly deleted the proposal, so I had to start again.

Tuesday
A response, yay.
(1 hour) Drafting personalised first line emails for Upwork client

Wednesday
(20 minutes) Learning how to actually provide more value in the delivery
(1 hour) learning more copy
(30 minutes) Pitched

The client got back to me to run a test project. But they hired someone else for the job in the end, I probably need to understand how to overdeliver and provide more value in my delivery.

(30 minutes) Applied to a Facebook job my friend recommended

Thursday
(2 hours) Learning copy - direct response course complete.
The client from Facebook actually got back, but it must have slipped from my hands since he started talking about his country and basically ghosted me :rofl:. Need to work on my closing(?)

Learnt that in your copy, you need to make sure it answers these questions for your prospects subconsciously at least and you're already off to a good start.

1. Is this relevant to me?
2. Is this new information I've never heard of before?
3. Is this beneficial to me?
4. How will I get the benefits?
5. Is there proof of these benefits being delivered?

The more questions answered the better.

Something like this, from Lex DeVille for instance (Just my perspective)...

Bad = "I have 10 years experience designing webpages. I have a Masters degree in web design. Hire me."

Good = "Sounds like you need a design that increases site traffic (relevant, beneficial). Cool, I can build an eye-popping site that makes customer navigation simple (how I get the benefits), and increases traffic 50% guaranteed (new information). Oh, and I have 10 years of experience (proof) and a Masters to back it up.

Friday
I realise if I want to climb the mountain, I need to start at the bottom. It doesn't matter where I start, what matters is that I start climbing.

(1:15 hour) Have a plant listing up on the facebook marketplace
(20 minutes) Learning how to 10x value
(15 + 30 + 5 minutes) Sending a proposal to a carpet job on Upwork
(30 + 30 minutes) Second upwork job proposal
(2 hours) Landing page Upwork job with (attempted) MVP 10x solution sent.

30 views on the listing and 1 save. I've slashed the price in half, hopefully that gets a prospect to message me.

Moving forward, I'm going to start targeting low and "easy" Upwork jobs to build testimonials and what not. Entry/intermediate jobs, less than 5 proposals, etc. And work on my fulfilment and closing.

Log out...

Last edited:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 55-59
Free Client And You Focus

Monday

(10 minutes) Strategy revision ✅
(20 minutes) Analysing the components of winning proposals. ✅
(20 minutes)Sending a winning proposal. ✅

Little by little, step by step, aiming for >=1% improvements every week.

Tuesday
(1:10 hour) Going over how to create winning Upwork proposals. ✅

Interestingly, I remember writing a help post to improve someones headline on Reddit for their newsletter business about a month ago. I didn’t think much about it and left it at that.

Well…

A month later from that day a similar client who has a newsletter business reached out to me to help them look over their landing page! I was stoked, and I'm hoping I can really wow them. I think it’s because I solved a similar problem for them in the past that they wanted my input.

Wednesday
(2 hour) Making a landing page for their newsletter.
They say the role of copy is to connect our prospects dominant desires to our product.

With that in mind, I’ve gone through their product and their audience to find out what they really care about to show our product can get them there.

Thursday
Working on the newsletter landing page.
(20 minutes) Product research ✅
(20 minutes) Competitor research ✅
(20 minutes) Market research ✅
(20 minutes) RIOA (one reader, one benefit, one offer, one action) ✅

What I learned from this is you shouldn’t be a hammer in search of a nail. Find a nail, hammer it down, and only then will people ask you to hammer their nails down.

Friday
I sent off a proposal to a friend for critique which I thought was pretty good.

Turns out it was ME focused. What? How? I thought.

Well, let's say this circle represents Me and my stuff (e.g. samples)- .O., and this circle represents the client and their needs (e.g. problems) - xOx.

When you look over the proposal (100%), this is how it was divided-
.O. - 90%
xOx - 10%
I thought I was giving the client what they wanted, but I was wrong. I should have focused on the client and how their problems will be solved.

In interacting with all people and in entrepreneurship, I want to focus more on the You and operate more from that plane. I've heard when you do, you can't not make cookies haha.

Here's a video from Lex I found about that-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXfPtYD7bU&t=2s

One way I'm trying to incorporate that is to keep my mind open for problems or desires in my environment for other people. And when I hear a complaint or something they wanted but couldn't get, I start solving in my head (at least that's where I want it to be).

I used to struggle in finding and seeing needs but just by using this approach, I saw two potential problems in a single day from my friend's snapchat stories.

1. One really wanted to skateboard but had no one to teach her.
2. One really wanted a designed t-shirt but couldn't because it was too expensive.

I tried to move from the Me circle/o to the You circle/o and found myself on a site called, Teesprings where they allow you to make a t-shirt with a design for a price. I then asked her what's the maximum price she'd be willing to pay for a designed t shirt she wanted, and that I wanted to ship one to her, to which she replied about 7.99 euros. We'll see how it goes haha.

Log out...
Day 60-64
This week was spent thinking about value mostly. I watched quite a number of videos on it. But, how does one provide value? Actually, what is value? I thought.

Here's what I perceive it to be after watching a good number of videos and thinking it through...

Perceived Value is the perceived measured increase or decrease in the number, quality, or size of "owned" positive or negative abstract or concrete objects in the physical, mental, social, or even spiritual domain.

And this perceived value of a product or service relative to the marketplace is based on the number of (obtainable) options at a certain benefits/cost ratio.

Huh? Perhaps an example will help clarify things.

Let's take a bottle of water as our product. The "abstract" "negative" object in the physical domain it addresses is our "thirst". Once we drink it, this thirst is quenched. The value could be in the range of perhaps 1-2 dollars.

Now, let's change the situation a bit. Perhaps we are in the Sahara dessert, stranded and there's no water in sight as we lay in the blazing sun.

How valuable is that same bottle of water now? 100? 200? Even 1000?

But why? Well, the "thirst" it quenched was all the more larger than in our first scenario. The measured decrease is all the more larger, thus it's more valuable. Plus, since the benefits side is so high, so is the benefits/cost ratio making it very valuable. There are no alternatives so it's very valuable by itself.

What do you have that you can offer to others? How can you provide someone value today? Go do it. Go make their day. It'll surely make yours too.

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 60-64
This week was spent thinking about value mostly. I watched quite a number of videos on it. But, how does one provide value? Actually, what is value? I thought.

Here's what I perceive it to be after watching a good number of videos and thinking it through...

Perceived Value is the perceived measured increase or decrease in the number, quality, or size of "owned" positive or negative abstract or concrete objects in the physical, mental, social, or even spiritual domain.

And this perceived value of a product or service relative to the marketplace is based on the number of (obtainable) options at a certain benefits/cost ratio.

Huh? Perhaps an example will help clarify things.

Let's take a bottle of water as our product. The "abstract" "negative" object in the physical domain it addresses is our "thirst". Once we drink it, this thirst is quenched. The value could be in the range of perhaps 1-2 dollars.

Now, let's change the situation a bit. Perhaps we are in the Sahara dessert, stranded and there's no water in sight as we lay in the blazing sun.

How valuable is that same bottle of water now? 100? 200? Even 1000?

But why? Well, the "thirst" it quenched was all the more larger than in our first scenario. The measured decrease is all the more larger, thus it's more valuable. Plus, since the benefits side is so high, so is the benefits/cost ratio making it very valuable. There are no alternatives so it's very valuable by itself.

What do you have that you can offer to others? How can you provide someone value today? Go do it. Go make their day. It'll surely make yours too.

Log out...
Day 65-68

(30 minutes) Sent a proposal to my school cafeteria to make a better food recommendation system. There's a very low chance they'll get back to me.

(30 minutes) Helped a startup entrepreneur with landing page suggestions.

(30 minutes) Applied to a job for my university. Funding will be secured :cool:.

The rest of the week was spent in a similar fashion going through this copywriting course from copyhackers-

I've picked up a few things like how to structure your copy in this way as well as adding a few of my ideas from the other copywriting course I went through...

1. Promise- Here you sell your audience on the big benefit of whatever you'll give to them.
2. Picture- You agitate the problem or how well much better their life will look like with the benefit.
3. Objections- You handle objections and reasons not to take up your offer and get the benefits.
4. Proof/testimonials- Don't tell them you have cookies, let them have a sample of it.
5. Offer- lay out your offer and its deliverables in a way that shows how the main benefit will be achieved.
6. Push- Tell them to act and why they should care.

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 69-74
This week, was when I made a big mindset shift, and that is to strive to provide value unto the other party is satisfied, preferably with no expectation of anything in return. Love it.

And where you hear someone calling out for help, go help them out! It took a long time to get to this stage, but if this was all I learned on this journey, I can gladly say it's been worth it!

I finished going through this free copy hacker course- Copyhackers School

Oh look, another copywriting resource - How to Teach Yourself Copywriting (on a Shoestring Budget)

And this one too- How I made money in high school by convincing companies to pay me big bucks for copywriting

At this point, I probably know a lot more about copywriting in theory than the average writer, and yet I've got empty pockets and a dandy smile to show for it, incredible.

I reached out to a web developer who worked for the federal government to help with their Upwork proposal. They didn't get the job, so I need to relearn Upwork profiles, proposals and portfolios and really nail it right all in this week.

In the meantime, I got a job interview as an international ambassador at my university. I hope I can bring in the right students that'll be a perfect match for them and the school. We'll see how it goes.

And I started a channel to just make videos to help others who are in the same shoes as me by recommendation of this video-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awnn-bqV_Tw

Fun stuff.

See you later!

Log out...
Day 75-79
The $10K Upwork Profile

I started this week by revamping my Upwork profile. I searched by my work term, "copywriter", and sorted by those freelancers that had earned over $10K on the platform. I then copied down about 10 of them, found the underlying pattern all of them had, and used it to recreate a stronger Upwork profile, that should hopefully be good enough to land a job for.

I also sent my university's student union an improved headline that they could use for their newsletters. I'm going in with a value >> payment first approach, so I explained why the headline is so important to get more people to take the actions they're looking for (like going to the stores) and gave them a better headline by copywriting principles. They got back to me thanking me, and said they'd send it off to their sales team for reviews.

There was also a top rated freelancer on the platform that I contacted to get their winning proposal structure they got for an agency job. Turns out it was this simple...

"
"I can help you. I'm an award-winning B2B/B2C copy, PR, and Web copywriter with experience in LIST EXPERIENCE HERE. You can see some of my online work at LIST WEBSITES HERE You can see some of my print work on this site. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you."
"
I'd say a portfolio was a big reason he got accepted. On that note, to make a portfolio, a proper one based on the copywriting principles I now know, I took to Upwork to find requests and just made one for a commercial landscaping company and sent it off to them at the end. Telling them what they were missing on their current brochure that could led to increased readership and trust such as logos of famous companies they've worked with and testimonials, as well as a solution aware title for their target market.

E.g.

"Welcome to X company" vs "Commercial landscaping specialists for x managers"
Which should capture the attention of their target market a lot more.

There was also an Etsy sample I wrote up. I've heard squarespace and Ghost are great free portfolio websites.

My current process is something like this..
NEED/Market (Get in front of those interested in the product/service) >> Value (e.g. a taste of the goodness of the offer) >> Offer >> Payment (Ask for it in some way. Doesn't have to be monetary) >> Level Up.

Log out...

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 29, 2021
Day 100-104 (Early week end)
Thankfully, a new business S this week has been onboarded (again these prices are not that much for now, but I'm glad I could get my foot in the door at all). I've learnt more about invoicing and though I don't have a registered LLC, I don't think you need to register for one to invoice. I also think the businesses I currently service want to do fortnightly cleaning so I'll need to get scheduling software in time.

Who's starving the most? This is what's been on my mind lately as to what makes something valuable. A facility would pay more for windows cleaned than a storefront, why? Because the scale x magnitude of the value their windows receive is more than a storefront? So they'd end up paying more for it? Depending on the circumstances, water can be more valuable than a million dollars after all.

I met an awesome Grandpa (We'll call him Xavier for now because that's who he seemed like to me haha) by a storefront as well! He was so cool, he also gave me some advice to go to some real estate agents to help service the places they own, even referring me to one of his friends. Nothing heard from them yet though, but still a wonderful experience.

Apart from that, working a part time job and offering window cleaning to other stores, but no dice, most of them already have people who serve them or they don't mind doing the cleaning themselves. Makes me think I need some website/social media to be more efficient so the people that are interested can easily find me when they need me. Also met a friend who was happy about I was doing and recommended a street I go to make offers which I had no idea about.

I'm also thinking of creating a youtube channel that breaks down sales pages and the like later on to sow the seeds for some future copywriting clients.

Log out...

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.