Gerardo Quijada
PARKED
Hello guys I want to ask if is anyone out there that has out sourced an app? And if you are not a developer, how did you manage to go through the process from idea to final product?
I ask this because my brother and I are working on writing down a idea I’ve had for some months and it looks like the best fit for it to work is to make the service into an app.
At this point we are planning the different pages the app will need And the logistics , so that we can speak with developers and show them what is that we need to get developed.
I would really appreciate answers that can illuminate the steps to take in the beginning.
Please refer me books that could also help me take a few steps forward.
Thanks guys any advice will really help
I ask this because my brother and I are working on writing down a idea I’ve had for some months and it looks like the best fit for it to work is to make the service into an app.
At this point we are planning the different pages the app will need And the logistics , so that we can speak with developers and show them what is that we need to get developed.
I would really appreciate answers that can illuminate the steps to take in the beginning.
Please refer me books that could also help me take a few steps forward.
Thanks guys any advice will really help
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
