The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Sebol

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 30, 2017
Gostyń
Hello
I have 18 yo and live in Poland
I read book ''the fastlane millionaire'' but I have trouble because I live in small city and I don't have idea for business.. I just I don't know how product people need.. And I don't have money to employees who make passive income for me
I only invest to business (revshare) and bitcoin, dascoin.. Is it worth it?
Please help :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LucasJames

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 2, 2017
Uk
Hey, welcome to the forum you'll definitely get a lot value here, IF you use it correctly.
I'm new here too but you can get a pretty good idea of how things operate here if you just get stuck in and read as many threads as possible.

A lot of questions you may want to ask, have probably been answered already so use the search function at the top right whenever you have a question.

You probably wont get many responses to this thread due to your vague questioning, which is fine because you're new, but the members round here i assume have been around a long time, so they're used to new people asking vague questions and wanting to be spoon fed, to then just disappear and never post again.

However if you stick around you'll soon learn a lot, including how this place runs and the kinds of questions to ask.

The takeaway is read a lot, post a little.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.