The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

Divij

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 29, 2022
Hi, I have noticed many people selling Amazon FBA courses online, I always wonder if they are so successful at Amazon FBA why are they selling courses or why are they investing money and time in creating courses when they can invest in FBA. I don't think FBA is dead. Is selling courses easy and profitable than FBA? What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hi, I have noticed many people selling Amazon FBA courses online, I always wonder if they are so successful at Amazon FBA why are they selling courses or why are they investing money and time in creating courses when they can invest in FBA. I don't think FBA is dead. Is selling courses easy and profitable than FBA? What do you think?
Selling courses will always have a much higher profit margin than selling physical products. Once the course is complete, all the fulfilment side of the business is done forever… all you have to do is market and sell it. Which means that you can spend 20-30% marketing and selling it, and earn a 70-80% profit margin with 0 employees. Ofc everyone doing FBA wants to get into this haha

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
FBA is getting harder and more competitive. This ain't good news for newbies and good news for experienced sellers. You don't know what you don't know @Divij

I would personally create an FBA course once I launch 10 products myself. It's always nice to have an additional stream of income.

Matte

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 7, 2018
Italy
FBA is not dead, it's a great business model but required a lot of capital to get started and to grow. But I noticed that too, if they are so successful on Amazon why would you want to bring in more competition?

Evidently they're not that successful, maybe they make 100k revenue on Amazon with zero profits and think they are experts, they start selling course with almost 100% profits and focus on that. Amazon is not easy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.