The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice for a 19 year old Future Entrepreneur

Anything related to matters of the mind

Alin Farah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Mar 6, 2022
United Kingdom
  • Greetings everyone, my name is Alin, I am a 19 year old male from the UK.
  • I have completed most of Millionaire Fastlane and I must say it is fantastic, the best book I have read so far , and it has made me change my perspective in various of fields, it has also made me use my free time solely for the purpose to research for a service or a product that will help people and make they're life easier and create to asset value.
  • I have deleted all social media app as it was wasting a lot of my time and restricted myself from any un-beneficial aspects swell this book has made me appreciate time and to try use it as a tool to help me and work for me whilst sleeping "hopefully".
  • I have 1 more year left to attain my medical radiology degree to become a diagnostic radiographer, however managing my time from work, studies and my web and app development stages has been quite challenging as my focus is pretty diverse, I would highly appreciate it if anyone had advice and tips for someone young like myself.​
  • Even though, I am at the beginning stages of this journey I have high aspirations and want to achieve great things by helping others with my product or service, I am not too focused on the events, in fact the process is what I enjoy and I feel entertained from it. In the past years it felt like I have exchanged my time from something that was 'better', e.g. setting up a business, for something that was 'worse', e.g social media & games. I will make sure my parents live the life they deserve and live wealthy lifestyles and I am happy to join this community with likeminded people.​
Kind regards
ALIN

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
  • Greetings everyone, my name is Alin, I am a 19 year old male from the UK.
  • I have completed most of Millionaire Fastlane and I must say it is fantastic, the best book I have read so far , and it has made me change my perspective in various of fields, it has also made me use my free time solely for the purpose to research for a service or a product that will help people and make they're life easier and create to asset value.
  • I have deleted all social media app as it was wasting a lot of my time and restricted myself from any un-beneficial aspects swell this book has made me appreciate time and to try use it as a tool to help me and work for me whilst sleeping "hopefully".
  • I have 1 more year left to attain my medical radiology degree to become a diagnostic radiographer, however managing my time from work, studies and my web and app development stages has been quite challenging as my focus is pretty diverse, I would highly appreciate it if anyone had advice and tips for someone young like myself.​
  • Even though, I am at the beginning stages of this journey I have high aspirations and want to achieve great things by helping others with my product or service, I am not too focused on the events, in fact the process is what I enjoy and I feel entertained from it. In the past years it felt like I have exchanged my time from something that was 'better', e.g. setting up a business, for something that was 'worse', e.g social media & games. I will make sure my parents live the life they deserve and live wealthy lifestyles and I am happy to join this community with likeminded people.​
Kind regards
ALIN
Welcome Alin.

Make sure you get that degree as you're already so close.

Is there any way you can overlap your knowledge and connections as a radiographer with web development?

Alin Farah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Mar 6, 2022
United Kingdom
Welcome Alin.

Make sure you get that degree as you're already so close.

Is there any way you can overlap your knowledge and connections as a radiographer with web development?
In terms of patient interactions, decision-making and ensuring unhealthy patients are treated accordingly and improving patient health outcome can be seen as skills that will benefit the business route I am taking, as consumers need to benefit from the service I provide. However, in terms of technical skills radiology does not quite compensate the business side of things such as marketing, advertising and web design or app development knowledge.But there may be another connection that I may have not noticed in terms of web design.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.