• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

GOLD Achieve Laser FOCUS + PRODUCTIVITY With The System Legendary Fastlaners Use...

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by LightHouse, Mar 28, 2016.

1. WarWizard

WarWizard Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $20
    LOL, yeah, have had trouble sticking to Trello or for that matter any 'productivity' system.
    recently watched a video where my Kolbe A score might have an answer as to why we 'ADD' types find it difficult to stick to a system.

Here's the video, hope you find it useful. I'm yet to implement the 'Peronal Kanban' style setup, but it is something I'm working towards. ->
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1-_QzoeRdk
    &
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZeAVXI-Mb4

ahartley likes this.
  2. LightHouse

LightHouse Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $21,959
    For those of you that wanted a free Trello alternative, I just saw this one. I have not tried it because Favro works for me, but it may work for some of you.

Zenkit | A beautiful way to organize.

ahartley and rogue synthetic like this.
  3. rogue synthetic

rogue synthetic Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $338
    This looks nice.

I just finished up trials with Favro and Breeze (which @eliquid recommended upthread). I liked both of them. Favro's basic 5-user plan is a little much for me to justify as a one-man outfit given Trello's free option and Breeze's single-user option.

I never could get their single-user plan to show up for me. It's either well-hidden or they've dropped it. The other thing is that I'm not as bothered by Trello's limitations as some are, though I certainly do like the greater flexibility in these alternatives.

Zenkit does look like a contender here though, especially with that option to import from Trello boards.

4. hungryhippocampi

hungryhippocampi Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $268
    Did you pilot Zenkit? I would be interested in your thoughts relative to your Favro and Breeze trials. Thanks.

5. rogue synthetic

rogue synthetic Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $338
    I'm using it at the moment as a Trello stand-in. Things like board templates and importing from Trello are nice. The free plan allows for up to five team members, which is one of the more generous plans I've seen.

It also has an option to switch between different views on each board, so you aren't stuck with just the kanban cards. You can also view as a calendar, a list, and a mind map -- which sounds really cool, but I haven't really played with it. Even the classic kanban can be tweaked to organize the lists according to different tags or even custom fields you set up.

I don't think any of these features are really deal-makers for me. The platform looks good, and it obviously does a little more than Trello. And keep in mind that I'm hardly a power user on these platforms so I wouldn't be the one to ask about the extra bells and whistles. Take that with a grain of salt.

It's worth a look if you're shopping around, though I'm not sure there's anything in it worth making the jump from Trello or any other platform if you're already invested in one.

6. I AM THE SENATE

I AM THE SENATE New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $92
    It sounds great, but it just fills me with dread. My slowlane boss micromanages us via calendar and I'm just tired of spending so much time putting every little thing I do on my calendar and time card instead of you know, actually doing the work. This just feels like I'm micromanaging myself and I doubt I could bring myself to do it with my current state of mind.

7. hungryhippocampi

hungryhippocampi Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $268
    Time for a mental shift...each of us is different, but you have to do the things necessary to move you into the fastlane, no matter if you like it or not! You are doing this for YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FUTURE. This isn't about tracking every little thing/action you take. This is about establishing some powerful fastlane goals, setting yourself up for success to take the right actions at the right time for the right result. Get er done!

I AM THE SENATE likes this.
  8. business_man

business_man New Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $90
    This might be an alternative too: ClickUp | Productivity Platform
    And the price is good too (free for an individual). Did not tested it fully yet, myself, but will give it a go. Although Trello covers my needs for now.

9. silentownage001

silentownage001 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $113
    Having used Trello for a little while now I've found myself to be more productive. It's helped me better see everything I need to do for both businesses and figure out how to prioritize them. I'm also getting 2-3 things done each day consistently.