The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accomplishment List For 2019

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi all,

This is my execution/progress thread for 2019. I will work on the following points on my list:
  1. Wakeup early (07:00) & Sleep early (23:00) at least 313 days
  2. Sport daily (at least 182 hours total in 2019) & at least 1460 KM through walking, running or biking
  3. Finish reading 36 books this year. (TMF is the first of this year which is done and now started UNSCRIPTED as the second.
  4. Set business up and running
  5. Generate 10 listing sales per day by the end of 2019
  6. Generate a 1000 unique visitors per day on my site by the end of 2019
  7. Create solid relationships with at least 5 millionaire entrepreneurs
  8. Spend as much time as possible with my daughter
  9. Payoff all debt (25k) or payoff all debt against final closure
  10. Safe/invest money in 5 places (saving jar / savings account bank / 3 brokerage accounts)
  11. Reach MY NUMBER
  12. Work fulltime from home for myself by the end of 2019
  13. Finish todolist for my home
  14. Don't smoke or don't drink the entire year
  15. Spend 30 minutes per day on THF forum. (To help others and to keep this thread alive and kicking)
Step by step i'll make this happen. I use different apps on my phone to track progress. I'll update this daily ladies and gentlemen with progress to

All the best,
Amro

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

raad182

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 29, 2018
Hi all,

This is my execution/progress thread for 2019. I will work on the following points on my list:
  1. Wakeup early (07:00) & Sleep early (23:00) at least 313 days
  2. Sport daily (at least 182 hours total in 2019) & at least 1460 KM through walking, running or biking
  3. Finish reading 36 books this year. (TMF is the first of this year which is done and now started UNSCRIPTED as the second.
  4. Set business up and running
  5. Generate 10 listing sales per day by the end of 2019
  6. Generate a 1000 unique visitors per day on my site by the end of 2019
  7. Create solid relationships with at least 5 millionaire entrepreneurs
  9. Payoff all debt (25k) or payoff all debt against final closure
  10. Safe/invest money in 5 places (saving jar / savings account bank / 3 brokerage accounts)
  11. Reach MY NUMBER
  12. Work fulltime from home for myself by the end of 2019
  15. Spend 30 minutes per day on THF forum. (To help others and to keep this thread alive and kicking)
Step by step i'll make this happen. I use different apps on my phone to track progress. I'll update this daily ladies and gentlemen with progress to

All the best,
Amro

Good luck!

If you haven't already done, you should break it down into monthly/weekly goals.

A few points if you don't mind.

1. Wakeup early (07:00) & Sleep early (23:00) at least 313 days - Just try this daily, there is no point of having a goal of 313 days as there will be random events during the year that will mess with your schedule.
  2. Sport daily (at least 182 hours total in 2019) & at least 1460 KM through walking, running or biking - Again just try it daily and free your mind to other goals.
  3. Finish reading 36 books this year. (TMF is the first of this year which is done and now started UNSCRIPTED as the second. - Create a list of all 36 books you want to read and why, don't just read for the sake of it. Remember *From consumer to producer*
  4. Set business up and running - This will demand a whole new set of goals.
  5. Generate 10 listing sales per day by the end of 2019 - What do you expect from it?
  6. Generate a 1000 unique visitors per day on my site by the end of 2019 - Break it down
  7. Create solid relationships with at least 5 millionaire entrepreneurs - What will you provide to them?
  9. Payoff all debt (25k) or payoff all debt against final closure - Break it down
  11. Reach MY NUMBER
  12. Work fulltime from home for myself by the end of 2019 - Just merge with the #4
  15. Spend 30 minutes per day on THF forum. (To help others and to keep this thread alive and kicking) - Don't make this a goal, just check and help people when you have the time.

You will be awake for 16 hours (7 to 23)
- 8 hours of work (average)
- Eating, showering, commuting... 2 hours if you are really objective
- 30 minutes here
- 30 minutes reading
- 1 hour for sports
- 1 hour with your daughter
- 1 hour Random stuff (calls, small problems, grocery, shopping, doctor...)

16 - 14 = 2 hours left to set up your business if you are a real beast...Think about it and rethink your goals if needed.

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Good luck!

If you haven't already done, you should break it down into monthly/weekly goals.

A few points if you don't mind.

1. Wakeup early (07:00) & Sleep early (23:00) at least 313 days - Just try this daily, there is no point of having a goal of 313 days as there will be random events during the year that will mess with your schedule.
  2. Sport daily (at least 182 hours total in 2019) & at least 1460 KM through walking, running or biking - Again just try it daily and free your mind to other goals.
  3. Finish reading 36 books this year. (TMF is the first of this year which is done and now started UNSCRIPTED as the second. - Create a list of all 36 books you want to read and why, don't just read for the sake of it. Remember *From consumer to producer*
  4. Set business up and running - This will demand a whole new set of goals.
  5. Generate 10 listing sales per day by the end of 2019 - What do you expect from it?
  6. Generate a 1000 unique visitors per day on my site by the end of 2019 - Break it down
  7. Create solid relationships with at least 5 millionaire entrepreneurs - What will you provide to them?
  9. Payoff all debt (25k) or payoff all debt against final closure - Break it down
  11. Reach MY NUMBER
  12. Work fulltime from home for myself by the end of 2019 - Just merge with the #4
  15. Spend 30 minutes per day on THF forum. (To help others and to keep this thread alive and kicking) - Don't make this a goal, just check and help people when you have the time.

You will be awake for 16 hours (7 to 23)
- 8 hours of work (average)
- Eating, showering, commuting... 2 hours if you are really objective
- 30 minutes here
- 30 minutes reading
- 1 hour for sports
- 1 hour with your daughter
- 1 hour Random stuff (calls, small problems, grocery, shopping, doctor...)

16 - 14 = 2 hours left to set up your business if you are a real beast...Think about it and rethink your goals if needed.

Hi @raad182,

Thanks for your feedback. To get back to your points:

(I'm allready waking up and going to bed this time, but I factor in that I'm not perfect which decreases dissapointment when it happens)

(I'm allready doing this dailly)

(I'm creating the list as we speak. And I don't read for the why, I read for the need and also in a specific order ;) )

4. Set business up and run business from home - This will demand a whole new set of goals.

(There will be a whole set of goals indeed but I first want to stabalize these ones but I'm working on developing my business allready, which brings me to the question, can you fill in my short survey at Topup Auctions – We'll create an auction based on your needs!)

(Around 1500-2500 dollar per day)

(If I hit this number one time this year I achieved my goal)

(Exchange of knowledge and positive imput of empowerment when shit hits the fence and things get tough)

(Good one, I'll reverse engineer this goody. Thanks!!!)

10. Work fulltime from home for myself by the end of 2019 - Just merge with the #4

(Your right. Thanks for this one too)

11. Spend 30 minutes per day on THF forum. (To help others and to keep this thread alive and kicking) - Don't make this a goal, just check and help people when you have the time.

(I must make this a goal to stay connected and wired positively since this is my only lifeline for now. All external people are hyper realists remember that suck you dry from being positive)
Thanks for the feedback. It came in handy!

All the best,
Amro

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Execution/Progress LIST 2019 UPDATE - 8-1-2019

Goals
  1. Wakeup early (07:00) & Sleep early (23:00) at least 313 days (ACHIEVED)
  2. Sport daily (at least 182 hours total in 2019) & at least 1460 KM through walking, running or biking (ACHIEVED)
  3. Finish reading 36 books this year. (TMF is the first of this year which is done and now started UNSCRIPTED as the second. (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED)
  4. Set business up and running (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED)
  5. Generate 10 listing sales per day by the end of 2019 (NOT ACHIEVED)
  6. Generate a 1000 unique visitors per day on my site by the end of 2019 (NOT ACHIEVED)
  7. Create solid relationships with at least 5 millionaire entrepreneurs (NOT ACHIEVED)
  8. Spend as much time as possible with my (NOT ACHIEVED)
  9. Payoff all debt (25k) or payoff all debt against final close (NOT ACHIEVED)
  10. Safe/invest money in 5 places (saving jar / savings account bank / 3 brokerage accounts) (NOT ACHIEVED)
  11. Reach MY NUMBER (NOT ACHIEVED)
  12. Work fulltime from home for myself by the end of 2019 (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED)
  13. Finish todolist for my home (NOT ACHIEVED)
  14. Don't smoke or don't drink the entire year (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED)
  15. Spend 30 minutes per day on THF forum. (To help others and to keep this thread alive and kicking) (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED)

What happened actually?
7 GREEN
8 RED

Here you see what I have achieved yesterday and what not. Let me get of my a$$ and start doing stuff NOW!!! To clean up that list somewhat nicer tomorrow!

All the best,
Amro

Yony

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jan 9, 2019
Hello, how can I set goals and objectives? He writes it on paper, explain please, it will be very helpful, thank you.

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi,

Hello, how can I set goals and objectives? He writes it on paper, explain please, it will be very helpful, thank you.

First you need to create your own thread otherwise we will go offtopic but for this time i'll tell you. Make unrealistic goals. And once they are unrealistic make them more unrealistic. Then work backwards from your goal in 5 years to today. And make little steps on focus on one step at a time but take massive action!

All the best,
Amro

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Execution/Progress LIST 2019 UPDATE - 9-1-2019

Goals
  2. Sport daily (at least 182 hours total in 2019) & at least 1460 KM through walking, running or biking(PARTIALLY ACHIEVED > DID MY DAILY SPORT ROUTINE)
  3. Finish reading 36 books this year. (TMF is the first of this year which is done and now started UNSCRIPTED as the second. (NOT ACHIEVED)
  4. Set business up and running (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED > WORKING ON IT)
  6. Generate a 1000 unique visitors per day on my site by the end of 2019 (NOT ACHIEVED)
  7. Create solid relationships with at least 5 millionaire entrepreneurs (NOT ACHIEVED)
  8. Spend as much time as possible with my (ACHIEVED > TALKED ON THE PHONE)
  10. Safe/invest money in 5 places (saving jar / savings account bank / 3 brokerage accounts) (PARTILLY ACHIEVED)
  12. Work fulltime from home for myself by the end of 2019 (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED > WORK FROM HOME)
  13. Finish todolist for my home (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED)
  14. Don't smoke or don't drink the entire year (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED > NOT SMOKED/DRINKED TODAY)
  15. Spend 30 minutes per day on THF forum. (To help others and to keep this thread alive and kicking)(ACHIEVED)

What happened actually?
9 GREEN
6 RED

Based on yesterday we improved. Let's see what today brings. Want to structure this thread somewhat more nicely. Working on that too.

All the best,
Amro

Last edited:

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Execution/Progress LIST 2019 UPDATE - 10-1-2019

Goals
  2. Sport daily (at least 182 hours total in 2019) & at least 1460 KM through walking, running or biking(PARTIALLY ACHIEVED > DID MY DAILY SPORT ROUTINE)
  3. Finish reading 36 books this year. (TMF is the first of this year which is done and now started UNSCRIPTED as the second. (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED)
  10. Safe/invest money in 5 places (saving jar / savings account bank / 3 brokerage accounts) (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED)
  12. Work fulltime from home for myself by the end of 2019 (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED > WORK FROM HOME)
  14. Don't smoke or don't drink the entire year (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED > NOT SMOKED/DRINKED TODAY)
  15. Spend 30 minutes per day on THF forum. (To help others and to keep this thread alive and kicking)(ACHIEVED)

What happened actually?
11 GREEN
4 RED

Yeah baby! We are on a role. Moving forward!

All the best,
Amro

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Execution/Progress LIST 2019 UPDATE - 11-1-2019

Goals
  3. Finish reading 36 books this year. (TMF is the first of this year which is done and now started UNSCRIPTED as the second. (NOT ACHIEVED)
  10. Safe/invest money in 5 places (saving jar / savings account bank / 3 brokerage accounts) (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED)
What happened actually?
8 GREEN
7 RED

Sorry for the delay in updates.

All the best,
Amro

Last edited:

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Execution/Progress LIST 2019 UPDATE - 12-1-2019

Goals
  8. Spend as much time as possible with my (ACHIEVED > SEEN HER)
What happened actually?
8 GREEN
7 RED

Need to make more time reading!

All the best,
Amro

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Execution/Progress LIST 2019 UPDATE - 13-1-2019

Goals
  1. Wakeup early (07:00) & Sleep early (23:00) at least 313 days (NOT ACHIEVED)
  8. Spend as much time as possible with my daughter (NOT ACHIEVED)
What happened actually?
6 GREEN
9 RED

Need to make more time reading! And other stuff.

I'll be working on the following points today:
1. Allready woke up early so that's positive.
3. Will start reading after I finish this post.
7. Will create a post here to connect with fellow entrepreneur who got the new label.
8. Will call her tonight.
9. Have an appointment for this today!
11. Will make an excellsheet to start tracking this.
13. Will review my todo list for home to see what I can do today.

This needs to improve stuff. :)

All the best,
Amro

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Execution/Progress LIST 2019 UPDATE - 14-1-2019

Goals
  3. Finish reading 36 books this year. (TMF is the first of this year which is done and now started UNSCRIPTED as the second. (ACHIEVED)
  8. Spend as much time as possible with my daughter (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED > CALLED BUT NO ANSWER)
  9. Payoff all debt (25k) or payoff all debt against final close (PARTIALLY ACHIEVED > WORKED ON IT)
What happened actually?
11 GREEN
4 RED

There is a change in the wind says I.

I'll be additionally working on the following points today:
7. Will create a post here to connect with fellow entrepreneur who got the new label.
11. Will make an excellsheet to start tracking this.

All the best,
Amro

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.