Bump, 1/6th of the year is OVER!
Hold a Minimum Monthly Sales of 10k in my Painting Company.
Hit 200k Gross for the Year.
Join 2 Different RE Investment Groups, and take an active position in one.
Flip one house and House Hack one for myself (Duplex).
- Decrease monthly consumer spending by 15% (950 to 780 EUR p/m average) by June. Have to pay off some gadgets and cancel a couple of subscriptions.
- Flip over my negative net worth (-2300 EUR to +2500) by June. I have a job and the debt is insured for a case of losing it.
- Have additional 500 EUR/m from internet activity I control (a hustle with number of clients, an e-comm, etc) by Dec.
- Figure out 1 or a group of new skills by solving a real problem - my own, clients or simply at job (according to this by @lowtek) – every day.
Q1 - Study and Pass the PE Exam to receive my Professional Engineering License (Having my license allows more flexibility and option to preform individual engineering consulting.)
Q2- Analyze three properties daily (focusing on opportunity zones) to move towards purchasing my second multifamily property. Send offer’s to sellers based on the area and numbers.
Q3 & Q4 – Not close enough to pick major goal.
Yearly – Read 30 Books, workout three times a week, meditate every day, create the habit of waking up at 6.
- Finish first investment property by February 2019
- Find, screen, and sign a tenant by March 2019
- Decide on the SaaS or E-commerce venture by April 2019
- Launch by September 2019
- Find a new hobby and develop 4 new friends by June 2019
- BJJ Blue Belt by December 2019
- Down to 165lbs @ 12% body fat by December 2019
- Learn one song on the guitar by December 2019
Join Fastlane Insiders.