Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
- Oct 12, 2018
4 of my goals for 2019:
1) Get Married
2) Master freestanding handstand
3) Make myself irrelevant in the daily operation of my current company (delegate)
- reporting- delegate sales activity- delegate procurement planning4) Complete the beta-version of my HR-web-project.
1) On Track - registered all the paperwork - but the party is planned for 2020
2) Done - even I can just hold it for a short moment. I will work on refining it in 2020.
3) - Reporting: Done: Hired a good chief accountant, that can eventually become CFO next year.
- Sales: 80%: Hired a new Sales Manager. He will start in Feb 2020 and will be able to take over most of the day to day sales activity
- Procurement planning: FAILED: My partner is taking care of it, but we have not yet found a suitable candidate to take this on.
4) Changed plan - During the year a new opportunity came along that I was not expecting to happen so soon so I focused my time on this. It will also be my focus for 2020.
Looking forward to set goals for 2020. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for this exercise.