The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

accelerating your wealth/capital

Vasili27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
Hey everyone, I wanted to create this thread because I had this idea myself and was curious to see if anyone else had an idea like this and wanted to contribute to this thread. Im currently 17 years old with a dream of being an entrepreneur in ecommerce and im currently working 2 jobs to start and save for my next venture. One thing needed to do this is money, after looking at the bare minimum in operating costs, research and advertisement I realized that I simply don't have enough (currently sitting around $2000 from 2 jobs) I have invested in cryptocurrency and have been able to turn a great profit. Although I believe these to be more of a long term investment and do not want to sell off, but I do believe there are other ways to put some money that you have now into a so called "vessel" and accelerate it to reach a greater amount. Although the most obvious thing is to invest it into the market/cryptocurrency, I do think that there are other places you can put your money to "accelerate" it but they are cleverly hidden or are just not known about. I appreciate any comments wether it be on something that can help accelerate your wealth and can give advice or just comments from people who are thinking the same way or are even will to correct me

Thanks in advanced!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Im currently 17 years old with a dream of being an entrepreneur in ecommerce and im currently working 2 jobs to start and save for my next venture.
Wow dude, 17 and starting a business already! I'm also a 17 yr old working at an agency atm and I admire your achievements, keep it up man!

Vasili27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
Wow dude, 17 and starting a business already! I'm also a 17 yr old working at an agency atm and I admire your achievements, keep it up man!
although I haven't started it yet hahaha, I appreciate the kind words, keep up the good work yourself we are ahead of the 99%

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Correct me if I’m wrong but my assumption is that you didn’t read any of MJ’s books.

I understand what you’re saying, but your perception would change if you’d read the books.

Vasili27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
Correct me if I’m wrong but my assumption is that you didn’t read any of MJ’s books.

I understand what you’re saying, but your perception would change if you’d read the books.
I actual just started Millionaire Fastlane and I love it, and It was something he said in the book that made me think that, but then again I may have not of understood what he meant. it was in the chapter 4 road map to wealth when he wrote "Primary Wealth Accelerator: How are you accelerating your net worth and creating wealth? or are you" is what made me think/write that but like I said I might have just not understood what he meant. is it possible you could maybe explain like I said before im still learning

Last edited:

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
I actual just started Millionaire Fastlane and I love it, and It was something he said in the book that made me think that, but then again I may have not of understood what he meant. it was in the chapter 4 road map to wealth when he wrote "Primary Wealth Accelerator: How are you accelerating your net worth and creating wealth? or are you" is what made me think/write that but like I said I might have just not understood what he meant. is it possible you could maybe explain like I said before im still learning
Example :
Throughout the books he explains how compound interest is useful when you already have money.
ie: yearly 7% on 10,000 = 700
7% on 1,000,000 = 70,000
7% on your 2000 = 140
—————————

At this point there’s no reason for diversification.
You might get lucky/ make a good move with crypto, but unless you’re willing to lose it, I wouldn’t. That’s just my opinion.

Nobody can take away the knowledge you learn.

Learn to provide value first, make more money and then look for “vessels”.

This is just my opinion so anybody can argue theirs.

edit: If you have 0 experience with ecommerce, why not try it free first?

Dropshipping may be blamed because it became so oversaturated, but it would still help. -web design, or store creation, to sales, marketing, copywriting- all can be done for free.
Even if you fail when you try again you already know what to do up to the last point you’ve reached.

edit 2: went through your post history and you mentioned you had a dropshipping store before so you do know the basics, etc.

You can dismiss the edits

Last edited:

Vasili27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
Example :
Throughout the books he explains how compound interest is useful when you already have money.
ie: yearly 7% on 10,000 = 700
7% on 1,000,000 = 70,000
7% on your 2000 = 140
—————————

At this point there’s no reason for diversification.
You might get lucky/ make a good move with crypto, but unless you’re willing to lose it, I wouldn’t. That’s just my opinion.

Nobody can take away the knowledge you learn.

Learn to provide value first, make more money and then look for “vessels”.

This is just my opinion so anybody can argue theirs.

edit: If you have 0 experience with ecommerce, why not try it free first?

Dropshipping may be blamed because it became so oversaturated, but it would still help. -web design, or store creation, to sales, marketing, copywriting- all can be done for free.
Even if you fail when you try again you already know what to do up to the last point you’ve reached.

edit 2: went through your post history and you mentioned you had a dropshipping store before so you do know the basics, etc.

You can dismiss the edits
thanks for the explanation it is more clear now, and yes I started my first drop shipping store at the beginning of COVID, It didn't pan out the way I wanted to but I loved working on it everyday but it was a learning experience and I now know a thing or two more than before. im just trying to save up so I can try again now that I have a little more experience, but im not going to do dropshipping I would like to start a brand . And yes I have looked into web design, marketing, copywriting and all that so I might go venture into one of those to maybe raise some more and learn another skill.
thanks again!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.