The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A letter to MJ, my friends, fans and family... and my enemies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Not sure if I should be embarrassed, thankful, or disappointed. :meh:

As you can see, the post hasn't been received well by the people here. I'm not even sure what to think.

First, your use of language is atrocious for a professional business forum. Bitches, niggas, F*ckers, I mean seriously.

Second, your post contains no value. Its all self-loathing. Declarations and proclamations. You know what's missing? Value. What can a reader learn from your experience? If you booked a huge corporate deal with A&F, tell us how! What did you do that can help someone else just getting started? What obstacles to you find? What challenges?

Give the readers something they can chew on and swallow, not something they want to chew on and spit out.

:muted:

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Most people on this site cannot - and will probably never - understand the thought process that I person like me has to continually go through to force myself into the position that I am in right now. They misinterpret my attitude as this or that, but they invariably miss the mark. The inescapable fact is that I am a minority in an extremely racist country, ran by white people.

You remind me of an african american guy named Stefan, that worked for me a long time ago, Because he thought I was jading him in some way, he wanted to fist fight one day, and went on and on well really screaming on and on about how great I have it and how he wasn't given the opportunities I was.

My response was simple: Yep your right, Its been so easy for me, I grew up in a Trailer, a singlewide, my dad died when I was 14 and left us with zero money, I had two jobs through high school, and worked 100 hours a week before opening my business. I had to come up with the idea, the money everything. Yep your right it was easy for me.

So Uber, your right the white man is keeping you down.. Or maybe you can just stop with the excuses.

Last edited:
D

DeletedUser2

For the past five years, I have kept my involvement with MJ a secret –
and from us, and MJ...

look your excited I get that...
good on you.

however, Corporate Gansta?

meh,

I have worked with a dozen people who sounded just like this. they spend all their energy trying to "get back at those that held me down"

total waste of time. everyone I worked with like this. is still fighting that fight.

I just like making money, building real businesses, and doing what I want. stop fighting a war, no one cares about but you.
focus on being a real person, with a real direction, not an emotional shitstorm.

btw, no woman in the world like to be called bitches.... NONE.

your prideful, with out the reason for it. this is the actions, words, and thoughts of a child. when you grow up, we will welcome you, till then, your going to keep getting the responses above. all those who "seem like haters" but we are not.

just tired of a childish rant. put the gun down, put the words away. grow up. we always like to see passionate people here. just not childish ones.

Good luck Hope it gets better for you

Z

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Alot of this post is overblown, useless, derogatory garbage.

Im glad you're in the game, but don't break the forum rules bringing up religion and saying things are "sweeter than pussy".

Im sure the women here don't enjoy reading these things.

bensonj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Jul 2, 2013
tumblr_m8z7agp5JD1qadgzz_large.gif

Extremely sad…I'm hoping it's just bad drugs and you will get better after you sleep it off but WOW! As a woman I am offended…as a black woman I AM EMBARRASSED…my sons are 31 and 35 and if I EVER heard anything like this come out of their mouths…their teeth would be on the floor.

Please don't speak anymore…please

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
If you will notice this forum is totally agnostic with regards to race, gender, religion, and sexual preference. No one knows anything about you unless you divulge it. There have been many times I thought I was conversing with a guy on the forum and it turned out to be a female. I do no know or care about the skin color, gender, or anything like that when I talk about business on this forum. All I care about is what you bring to the table and what are you willing to do.

I believe the neutrality can be empowering to some and weakening to others.

Good luck on your journey.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
...who's going to be in the Lambo with me when we stuntin' on all the hatin' a$$ bitches.

Not me.

Since you are clearly an Eminem fan, listen to the song "Stan" only replace the last letter Stan wrote with your OP. That may not be what you intended it to come off like, but that's what it reads like. You have to learn to separate the show biz from reality. You're using language that performers use to sell records, and it's not going to resonate here. Listen to the song Stan. Discern the difference.

You owe an apology to the women of this forum for your misogynistic language choices. You're not welcome to continue on that path here. Clean it up or go. Nobody appreciated that. MJ didn't bounce you yet, or I would have done it. Since he is here, I yield to him as it is his house. However, it's not going to continue.

It is sad to me that you still see the world in black and white. President Obama broke through every remaining barrier you perceive still exists in front of you. I can only hope that your manifesto was chemical induced and not a glimpse into the abyss you seem to be peering into.

Please don't continue to use inflammatory language here. We really don't want to be distracted with your side show. I have encouraged you in the past (I hope), would encourage you in the future to soar beyond your circumstances, but you really need to determine why it is you felt that the folks here should be subjected to this race laced, sex laden tirade.

We deserve better than this from you. We've given you better than that in return.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
I find it interesting that a man who actively blames racism for his life's challenges has posted some of the most sexist claptrap I've seen here in some time.

If I were being kind, I'd attribute it to a lack of maturity.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Well, Uber, since you are on the shit list I don't mind asking (again... I pm'd you about it the first time) Out of sheer curiousity- Are your energy deals done with the MLM 5 Linx. Based on all that you have written about, esp. the deregulation part and signing up companies- I can't help but think I may know of you in real life- as I have some friends in 5 Linx--- in the Chicago and Maryland markets....I just wonder if you are the same guy, or if some details have changed to reserve your identity on the forum... So yeah, I said it... I'm just being NOSY...

OAN:
I am also Black and from Chicago, just like you... AND WOW! Way to NOT represent, and NOT put on for your city!!!! WTH is this?!?!?!

I know your grind and hustle from coming up in the hood in Chicago- I've seen it, as well as lived it...Its bogus! So I understand some of what you speak on--

but WHY if you have turned it all around and have risen above restraints and whatever else, to put your self in a position of success do you choose to take that positive thing and use the victory in a way to let it turn people against you? Versus LEVERAGING it to get more support and opportunities? I don't understand. Further, I think you should read Dale Carnegie's book How to win friends and influence people. If you have been able to succeed in your business venture you obviously must have some charisma and seduction about yourself, so why are you doing this????

I just want to understand. Because I am one of the posters on this forum who is just waiting to thank MJ for creating a resource that significantly changed the course and path of my life. And I am just waiting to be position to network with the members here...Opportunities and chances that you had available to you, and you are throwing it all away- for no reason- (that I can see)!

Even if you are mad etc. why piss everyone off? They don't care... They are still getting money and making friends and deals.

I guess I just had to put my 2cents in, I guess because we are both Black and from Chicago. It didn't have to go down like this.

Everyone was rooting for you. *Ye Shrug* ....

*Kanye West...

Last edited:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Do what you do and let us know where you get. I know writing a post like this makes you feel better but its action faking. Don't tell me how nothing is going to stop you and your going to make it, just do it. Let us read about you in the paper and on blogs. Then you can thank everyone.

#GetShitDone

SanMateo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Dec 9, 2013
Colorado
Is this serious or is someone screwing with us?!?

There's 60 seconds of my life wasted, from that read, that I'll never get back.

Please remove your garbage from this forum and take it offline.

Last edited:

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Seems like a smart, mature, humble, and well rounded young man...

gazelle-eating-popcorn.gif

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
ORIGINAL THREAD POST REMOVED.

THREAD LOCKED.

Darius

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Apr 8, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I didn't read your post but from the replies i assume it's full of hate and contains some racism

From a kid who lives everyday paranoid about his surroundings, constantly having his rights abused by racist cops, getting followed around stores, blah blah etc etc..

The one thing I can say is it's not the color that's the problem, It's the person.
Life isn't white,black, asian, mexican, etc. and nobody controls that.

Your reputation is very important, especially on a forum like this.

From the replies it seems as if you're "burning bridges" with some people here that can and will (given you show them you take action on whats told to you) help you reach your goals faster if possible. Even if you didn't need any business help, there are some really cool/friendly people here.

Good luck with your journey man. I wish you all the best.

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI
This thread is also a good reminder how your thoughts and beliefs distort the lens in which you view the world.
The distortion is obviously extreme in this case, but everyone does it.

Don't believe everything your mind tells you.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Jesus Christ, did you just break out of the loony bin and smoke some anti-depressants? You are literally ALL OVER THE PLACE. A bleeding heart crying about being depressed one minute, then the next comparing yourself to a God. Normally I'm all for people being all excited and uproarious about their journey, but that was just a shitstorm of drivel and I'm pretty sure you're a crazy person.

And really?
F*ck with me. I dare you. Say the wrong shit and it's no smile, nigga - run up and it's CLICK CLACK POW, NIGGA.
I don't care who you are. But really, how is this petty pride bullshit going to make you rich or benefit you in any way?

There's more, but I'll leave it be. Good luck.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I nominate this thread for The Fastlane Hall of Shame.

I really do hope you go out there and prove us all wrong.

Steele Concept

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 3, 2012
Connecticut
Wow, Uber it was nice speaking with you on the phone the other week. It seemed you were going at your venture with a particular tenacity, which is well and all but...

From a couple sentences where you went off a bit, I had to wonder where the extra energy came from - which is why I reached out in a previous post. Please try to stay healthy man, your last post was pretty evident of someone suffering in the manic phase of bi-polar or pumped up on amphetamines/cocaine.

From our phone conversation I couldn't even tell if you were black, not that I give a shit. I judge people not on the value of their skin but the content of their character + ability to provide value :) Perception is everything in sales along with trust - you want your clients to trust you and know your professionalism. Please take some of these notes from the forum members so that you can stay on a sustainable hustle.

If you need to see someone to discuss your issues or biological mental condition, do not hesitate man. The right doctor can identify what is wrong with brain chemistry and Rx the proper drug if need be. Consider it a performance enhancing drug and take it in stride. Many smart and successful people have bipolar, anxiety, depression etc. If some lithium levels you out and allows you to hustle better and more constantly, why the heck not?

Godspeed in peace and mental clarity in your life. May your aggressions/anger dissolve and the process of change begin. With a clear head and clear goals you can breath easy knowing you'll get their eventually bud. :smoking:

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
This is by far the most understanding, compassionate and supportive business group that I have participated in.

....to be insulted but yet respond with that level of help. There's a Bible story about that.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I love seeing people write about their haters and "they will show them" it's typically made up to be dramatic and motivational. It makes it easier to see which people i should cut out of my life and ignore.... like a big red flag.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
...This name is worshiped...

...This name belongs to He who makes even Satan tremble...

...CLICK CLACK POW...

...fueled with the force of 100 trillion demons...

...The end is the Ubermensch inside you...

...In the name of Friedrich Nietzsche...

...I've been in Zarathustra's proverbial cave...

Most people on this site cannot - and will probably never - understand the thought process that I person like me has to continually go through

Dude... it's probably because we're not high.

Last edited:

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
@ OP

It seems like you need to step away and think about your mindset a little more carefully.

One of the biggest things that I have ever learned is that the weakest are usually the ones that scream the loudest. The strong don't need to prove anything to anybody and therefore they don't view other people as a threat hence there is no need for anger and hostility. And anger even to the extent of murder? Come on man. :stop:

You want freedom right? What good is financial freedom without emotional freedom? How can you relax on a Newport Beach mansion if you are filled with anger? When you are filled with negative emotions the only person you hurt is yourself.

A racist country ruled by white people who are holding you back? Get real. Thats nothing but a BS excuse that will never fuel a Fastlane. Ask yourself is that what is really keeping you back? Or could it be your paradigm and thought process?

This is a business forum man. Business doesn't care if your skin is blue or yellow. Value is the only thing that matters. Your neighborhood's crime rate or your past or how much you want to prove yourself is irrelevant. Focus. Focus. Focus on value because that is the only thing that will put money in your hands and make a economic value transaction happen. Everything is irrelevant. Don't lose sight of that fact because it can leave you brooding and focusing on shit that does NOT matter at all hence wasting time, energy and money.

Gucci sneakers? Who gives a shit. That doesn't lead to value creation in the market place. Save those goodies for when you are actually in the fastlane.

Good luck.

Last edited:
D

DeletedUser394

If kanye west can be wealthy, so can this guy..

wealth can only measure what ever you think it can measure

Its only valuable to define by measure if you truly worked hard for it, deserve abundance, and are a good person at heart.

At the end of the day. none of us here are truly wealthy.

Being truly wealthy is being able to influence the economy and the world with a thought and to have the raw decision power to influence governments, A minimum of 20 billion self made is what it takes to start having a true effect
If the OP needs to vent his frustrations in life, a forum is a harmless place to do it. He is not a bad guy.
we should not just him, because at the end of the day, we are being shorted. The people with real wealth we, have never even heard of.

What...? Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

And you don't need a minimum of 20 billion dollars to 'start having a true effect'. Random number is meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!