The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A letter to MJ, my friends, fans and family... and my enemies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 29, 2013
Dallas, TX
You seem very well educated and I can see your passion through the writing, but then I see some of your writing that is like

F*ck with me. I dare you. Say the wrong shit and it's no smile, nigga - run up and it's CLICK CLACK POW, NIGGA.

There's no need for that man. I understand your background, trust me - I was born in New Orleans. There's no benefit in associating with anything to do with that kind of lifestyle. I was once there, too. Absolutely evolve and adapt into killing it in the business world, professionally. You seem driven but remember that action speaks the loudest. It does seem like you're an action-taker too though.

All the best.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Damn I remember reading one of your posts a while back. You said you didn't even finish MJ's book at the time and you're not a Fastlane INSIDERS.

It sounds like you're killing it though!

You're an action taker for sure. I was watching one of MJ's videos today about action...and I have been fooling myself with petty stuff. You're energy comes out strong again from the digital text of my screen haha. I don't know how you get to that state but I'm going to read your blog now...I need to get to the state of mind you're at.

I still don't know your story but I hope to hear it soon, on Forbes like you said. Or maybe write a book right in a few years?

Right now you changed my state of mind a bit though, gave me a different perspective. Thank you for that.

I need to be more aggressive and I need a real Fastlane plan.

I'll be looking forward to the update on your progress man. Good stuff, it's what I needed!

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Alot of this post is overblown, useless, derogatory garbage.

Im glad you're in the game, but don't break the forum rules bringing up religion and saying things are "sweeter than pussy".

Im sure the women here don't enjoy reading these things.

G

GuestUser113

3730_b28e.gif

Vespasian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Oct 4, 2013
This one's for the nigga who introduced me to the streets of Chicago

It was great to see you tonight, nigga. Stay safe out there. These streets ain't no joke. It gets realer and realer every day.

who's going to be in the Lambo with me when we stuntin' on all the hatin' a$$ bitches.

Corporate gangsta for real.

F*ck with me. I dare you. Say the wrong shit and it's no smile, nigga - run up and it's CLICK CLACK POW, NIGGA.

This one's for all my old bitches: F*ck all of you. This one's for all the motherfuckin' racists in Ohio who called me a nigger: Thank you.

I am destined for extraordinary greatness.

facepalm_implied_tvtropes_5424.PNG

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
I got bored of superlatives & drama half the read. Do what you say and then come back here.

Over the past several months, I have attempted to sit down and write this post countless times. Today, finally, the inspiration struck my soul like a bolt of lightening.

And stop procrastination...

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Jesus Christ, did you just break out of the loony bin and smoke some anti-depressants? You are literally ALL OVER THE PLACE. A bleeding heart crying about being depressed one minute, then the next comparing yourself to a God. Normally I'm all for people being all excited and uproarious about their journey, but that was just a shitstorm of drivel and I'm pretty sure you're a crazy person.

And really?
I don't care who you are. But really, how is this petty pride bullshit going to make you rich or benefit you in any way?

There's more, but I'll leave it be. Good luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Last edited:

SanMateo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Dec 9, 2013
Colorado
Is this serious or is someone screwing with us?!?

There's 60 seconds of my life wasted, from that read, that I'll never get back.

Please remove your garbage from this forum and take it offline.

Last edited:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Do what you do and let us know where you get. I know writing a post like this makes you feel better but its action faking. Don't tell me how nothing is going to stop you and your going to make it, just do it. Let us read about you in the paper and on blogs. Then you can thank everyone.

#GetShitDone

D

DeletedUser2

For the past five years, I have kept my involvement with MJ a secret –
and from us, and MJ...

look your excited I get that...
good on you.

however, Corporate Gansta?

meh,

I have worked with a dozen people who sounded just like this. they spend all their energy trying to "get back at those that held me down"

total waste of time. everyone I worked with like this. is still fighting that fight.

I just like making money, building real businesses, and doing what I want. stop fighting a war, no one cares about but you.
focus on being a real person, with a real direction, not an emotional shitstorm.

btw, no woman in the world like to be called bitches.... NONE.

your prideful, with out the reason for it. this is the actions, words, and thoughts of a child. when you grow up, we will welcome you, till then, your going to keep getting the responses above. all those who "seem like haters" but we are not.

just tired of a childish rant. put the gun down, put the words away. grow up. we always like to see passionate people here. just not childish ones.

Good luck Hope it gets better for you

Z

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I love seeing people write about their haters and "they will show them" it's typically made up to be dramatic and motivational. It makes it easier to see which people i should cut out of my life and ignore.... like a big red flag.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Not sure if I should be embarrassed, thankful, or disappointed. :meh:

As you can see, the post hasn't been received well by the people here. I'm not even sure what to think.

First, your use of language is atrocious for a professional business forum. Bitches, niggas, F*ckers, I mean seriously.

Second, your post contains no value. Its all self-loathing. Declarations and proclamations. You know what's missing? Value. What can a reader learn from your experience? If you booked a huge corporate deal with A&F, tell us how! What did you do that can help someone else just getting started? What obstacles to you find? What challenges?

Give the readers something they can chew on and swallow, not something they want to chew on and spit out.

:muted:

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
http://cdn.weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/what-the-F*ck-tom-delonge-gif.gif

ginger-gansta-ginger-kid-gun-gangsta-1292874140.jpeg

I don't think so.

Damn that changed my perspective too. I didn't even see that part the first time. That picture...

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
You seem very well educated and I can see your passion through the writing, but then I see some of your writing that is like

There's no need for that man. I understand your background, trust me - I was born in New Orleans. There's no benefit in associating with anything to do with that kind of lifestyle. I was once there, too. Absolutely evolve and adapt into killing it in the business world, professionally. You seem driven but remember that action speaks the loudest. It does seem like you're an action-taker too though.

All the best.

In one of his books on Mind Control, Black Science and Mental Manipulation, Dr. HAHA Lung informs the reader that certain tones, sounds and rhythms in music cause specific psychological states in the brain. That's why, as I type this post, I turn my speakers all the way up when Lil' Reese goes... "Better make it count, don't shoot if you ain't got aim. My niggas on your block and best believe they got aim... we don't play no games, we only aim for the brain."

Most people on this site cannot - and will probably never - understand the thought process that I person like me has to continually go through to force myself into the position that I am in right now. They misinterpret my attitude as this or that, but they invariably miss the mark. The inescapable fact is that I am a minority in an extremely racist country, ran by white people. Today, the white people hate it when someone like me says words like "nigga," despite the fact that they are the ones who turned that word into a weapon decades ago. But now, in a brilliant verbal jiu-jitsu move, we now own that word and say it to each other to remove the sting. So, I don't care what anyone says. I'll keep saying the word nigga. They owned my people for decades upon decades, and my ancestors built wealth for them with their sweat. I didn't make this thread because I care what people think. I made it because I'm pissed off, and I will be for a long time until... I don't know when. I made this post for me and my niggas, who are just as pissed off as I am. Now they know who I am. I've been in Zarathustra's proverbial cave for almost three decades, and now the rise begins.

Do what you want, MJ. Give me an infraction. Ban me from the site. Someone said something about me not reading your book, which isn't entirely true. I read part of it, but the truth is that reading your personal story - and the PM's from years ago - is what really helped. I don't expect you to understand, and I can't do anything about how you respond. Ultimately, my strength lies in the fact that I don't give a F*ck anymore.

You give your readers something they can swallow. That's not my job. I've been eating shit my whole life, so now it's time to serve it up. You own this site, so you can choose to delete whatever you want from the menu. That's your call, dude.

But if I can say one more thing, I'll say this. Whether or not anyone likes or dislikes this post isn't gonna stop my grind. It doesn't take the Gucci's off my feet. It doesn't change the fact that I the fire rises in the cold a$$ city of Chicago. It doesn't change the fact that nobody owns me. It doesn't change the fact that I want people to hate me. Everyone who posted gave me damn near EXACTLY what I wanted, because - today - I'm saying goodbye to the Fastlane. Yup. Deuces, bitches. You gave me what I needed. Thanks to you, I didn't have to spend any money on a therapist... haha... Eminem talks about that shit. Why pay for a psychologist when you can tell the world about the problems?

Maybe I should say sorry, MJ. I mean, when you quoted me in your book, there was no way you could've known that I would make my money in the shitty a$$ racist state of Ohio. Hell, not even I knew I was going to go through the hell I went through. How could I? But I'm glad I did. It woke me up. It showed me the truth about this cuntry (not a mis-spelling). Anyway, I've got a conference call coming up...

Bye, everyone. See you later.

Edit: See me later.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I nominate this thread for The Fastlane Hall of Shame.

I really do hope you go out there and prove us all wrong.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Most people on this site cannot - and will probably never - understand the thought process that I person like me has to continually go through to force myself into the position that I am in right now. They misinterpret my attitude as this or that, but they invariably miss the mark. The inescapable fact is that I am a minority in an extremely racist country, ran by white people.

You remind me of an african american guy named Stefan, that worked for me a long time ago, Because he thought I was jading him in some way, he wanted to fist fight one day, and went on and on well really screaming on and on about how great I have it and how he wasn't given the opportunities I was.

My response was simple: Yep your right, Its been so easy for me, I grew up in a Trailer, a singlewide, my dad died when I was 14 and left us with zero money, I had two jobs through high school, and worked 100 hours a week before opening my business. I had to come up with the idea, the money everything. Yep your right it was easy for me.

So Uber, your right the white man is keeping you down.. Or maybe you can just stop with the excuses.

Last edited:

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
Actions speak louder than words. A mind is a terrible thing to waste on hate, anger, revenge. Nor does hate, anger and revenge provide any sustainable motivation for success. They are very destructive. Put down the angry music that is using you for a chump. The lone renegade revenge play is only real in music videos and movies. It does not work in real life.

Get your head right first.

Last edited:

SanMateo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Dec 9, 2013
Colorado
Peace! Don't let the door hit you on the way out kid.

Edit: Racism will only keep breeding hatred and strife. Take responsibility once in your life and stop blaming a straw-man that doesn't exist.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please calm down and think about what you are writing and how it could be read by others.

This is a professional board, there is no need for that whole street lingo and using the N word to express yourself.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
I find it interesting that a man who actively blames racism for his life's challenges has posted some of the most sexist claptrap I've seen here in some time.

If I were being kind, I'd attribute it to a lack of maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!